• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I wonder what DS they got that list from? Whoever's it is has some seriously skewed character tendencies. Or maybe they just debugged themselves up some fake statistics.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
Looks like Sakurai mains Samus and Meta Knight :p
It would explain why they thought Samus was the best; they had more practice with her.

I do think it's odd that Sakurai said he was going to go back to funny pictures and has continued to post information on modes/menus though.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYoLvcKM4A
Pic of the day. We've improved the Fighter Records window to make it easier to browse through. I'm assuming you'll be building up your records fast once you start playing the game.
Well unless theres the bottom screen

But this truely prooves the impa and wolf picture a fraud.

And remember guys atleast the 4th of october is when the curtain rises for the wii u version

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well unless theres the bottom screen

But this truely prooves the impa and wolf picture a fraud.

And remember guys atleast the 4th of october is when the curtain rises for the wii u version
That picture was a fraud from the beginning. The number of KOs didn't match the total number of KOs and Wolf had his Command render.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
It would explain why they thought Samus was the best; they had more practice with her.

I do think it's odd that Sakurai said he was going to go back to funny pictures and has continued to post information on modes/menus though.
It seems like he's mostly just trying to get the last few discussions of that regards out of the way as he's been kind of blowing through the remaining sections rather continuously.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I never saw this screen before in any random screenshot posted by anybody. It might've been in a stream I didn't see. Even if it's not new information somebody would have, it's new to me. Awesome Miiverse post, imo. And a 3DS one I actually find interesting~

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I like how random people are just posting the pic first now.

I guess even a Swift Fox needs to take a lazy day.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Pichu wouldn't really work out as an alt due to his proportions being different from Pikachu.
I'm not considering Pichu to be an alt of Pika, his body is too different for that to work in my opinion. However, with all of the clones (which aren't exactly a bad thing) and Doc being supposedly brought back among those clones, I want Pichu back as a clone. If not then I at least want him to be a Pokeball Pokemon or make an appearance on a stage.

Looking at what we've been getting it probably won't happen, we keep getting menu shots lately. Dah well, games almost out worldwide anyways.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I got my Premieum BG, RIP Miiverse thread. Your use to me is obsolete

Great great memeories :') made many friends

Last edited:

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Ban me for 2 weeks if the PotD is from Wii U or not a menu.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
I can't even fathom what Sakurai will show tonight. I just hope that more music gets put up on the main site with it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ban me for 2 weeks if the PotD is from Wii U or not a menu.
But what if the pic is a Wii U menu image? :troll: ...well that's very unlikely

Anyway, Im not expecting something interesting today, maybe we can get a Funny Caption or some Music hopefully

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
But what if the pic is a Wii U menu image? :troll: ...well that's very unlikely

Anyway, Im not expecting something interesting today, maybe we can get a Funny Caption or some Music hopefully
A month. :cool:

I disagree actually. I think a Wii U menu is highly likely. "Wii U has a cool new mode, too. It's called Smash Jog. Players must connect 1 Wii Fit Balance Board for each individual player and duke it out hurdling over enemies from Ice Climbers and bombs. This is reminiscent of the classic game Track & Field for Nintendo Entertainment System. 3DS couldn't handle the features so it is a Wii U exclusive while 3DS gets Smash Run". :salt:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
"Wii U has a cool new mode, too. It's called Smash Jog. Players must connect 1 Wii Fit Balance Board for each individual player and duke it out hurdling over enemies from Ice Climbers and bombs. This is reminiscent of the classic game Track & Field for Nintendo Entertainment System. 3DS couldn't handle the features so it is a Wii U exclusive while 3DS gets Smash Run". :salt:
:4wario2: confirmed Bottom Tier of Smash Jog.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I like how random people are just posting the pic first now.

I guess even a Swift Fox needs to take a lazy day.
Swift Fox said he isn't posting PoTDs anymore. Creating a power vacuum that is now causing the PoTD to be posted by random people on random days.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Swift Fox said he isn't posting PoTDs anymore. Creating a power vacuum that is now causing the PoTD to be posted by random people on random days.
"And with this, a Dark Era of POTD posting without balance is upon us, we will see the light when October comes? Teh Hype will return? Luigi's nose is going to be posted again? Everything can happen, stay tuned for more Miiverse Pics Z!"

Well my bet today is more alts + Wii U exclusive music

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
C'mon Ridley

Wait, nothing new until the 3rd

Also Ridley's not a character

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
After today, there's only 10 PotD's until Western release. I know the hype is dead around here, and it'll never be the same (despair!), but that's a pretty exciting fact. Two more weeks of PotD's. Man, I want to play this game so bad.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
This PotD will likely notify us US guys and others that we can play the demo (without a code) now or something. Granted, the hype's gonna be dead for a while, but that's just one of my predictions.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's sad to see this thread so deserted, but makes sense obviously, I stay here not only for curiosity but also because I want to see a funny caption again (along with the Overseas Demo announcement)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYoL6LijOQ
Pic of the day. Well, I'd better post some pictures from the Wii U version once in a while, right? We've brought back the Castle Siege stage from Fire Emblem!

Most of the games in the Fire Emblem series have a different unique setting and have fields without much height, so it was hard to narrow down what venues to focus on. Castle Siege and Colosseum are two stages that aren't exclusive to specific games in the franchise.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

IT WASN'T A MENU PIC
AND IT WAS A WII U PIC
AND IT WAS NEWS
WHAT
IS
HAPPENING

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Huh, Wii U content we don't know about. I felt he was saying that won't happen till the 3DS release. Well, that puts a cap in my ass. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Gotta Love this caption: "Pic of the day. Well, I'd better post some pictures from the Wii U version once in a while, right? We've brought back the Castle Siege stage from Fire Emblem!"

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hey, a Wii U stage! Cool! Characters look oddly bigger, maybe my eyes are playing tricks. Love how he acknowledges the barrage of 3DS weve been giving, and also brings back this pretty neat stage!

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Not one of my favorite stages but okay I guess.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I must say, seeing Fire Emblem get two Stages on the Wii-U, gives me hope that the Wii-U version really WILL be more 'normal' with the stages. As in, every Franchise gets at least one brand new stage.

Great update, and great stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom