• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
"Here is the returning stage, Icicle Mountain from Melee. An enemy from Polar Bear's past could appear any second!" :troll:
The trolling of the Ice Climbers is real tonight -_-

With that in mind Polar Bear confirmed

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Maybe the rumor about there being a Direct is true? Either way I'm not staying up to find out. Would hope at least there's another music update.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Maybe the rumor about there being a Direct is true? Either way I'm not staying up to find out. Would hope at least there's another music update.
I'd be very surprised if there was. But, stranger things have happened. If I get to see Bowser Jr. or DHD's trailer, I won't complain.

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
There was a rumor of there being a direct? Would that really influence the PotD?
I thought Sakurai releases a Pic of the Day, and then when the direct happens, he makes another?

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
Man it would be cool for another direct, but I doubt it.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Unless it a smash direct wouldn't be announced by twitter like normal not by Sakurai.

KatKit

Smash Lord
I'm guessing that they're adding on to other sections of the site, which explains the delay.

In any case, my hype has escalated.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
The update could be a Mii and I'd be happy with it if we got a direct announcement with it.

On that note, I'm personally feeling another Assist Trophy today myself.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I've been hearing those rumors too.

If there is going to be one, I doubt Smash Bros will get much time....and NoJ just had a direct so if anything, it's a Nintendo of America focused direct.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Well, here's a very valid reason why you guys should not be hoping for a Wario reveal: If he gets confirmed before launch, it will destroy whatever hope anybody else may have in Ice Climbers coming back. Simply put: If Wario was demoted to unlockable status, what's to stop the same from happening to IC?

I say, let's hope for ANYTHING but a character reveal. But if that character just so happens to be Ice Climbers, then fine. We can go back to rooting for Wario again. Otherwise, until release day, let the assumed starting roster remain the starting roster.

Edit: Hey, look! All-Star Mode!

Last edited:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Egh. I don't wanna stay up... I'll stick around for another 15 minutes.

Edit: Oh, me and my timing...

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
So expecting no mention to Assists being corporated to this mode. It might be best time to bury the very widely misunderstood meaning of Sakurai's words in the direct.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Oh MagiKarp, make or break right here possibly. *Leans in*

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
Oh, this should be interesting...I can't wait to see the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom