• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mii Swordfighter Social: Guide Hype

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000

I did some face sketches for the @ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill swordfighter drawing. Didn't forget about it, I had other things to do not involving drawing or smash. Phone camera, y u so bleh in quality

I tried to draw his face (from the picture he provided some pages back), but I dunno if it's accurate, so I tried to get his mii's face (or lack of one… it had just a nose and round areas where the eyes should be) in case.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
hey @smashcapp you should feature the zelda social compilation on top page :D

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Well @ Antonykun Antonykun I know it was on SRK, but if I start putting up combo video kinds of deals that's gonna start a HUGE precident of me having to feature any video sent to me with combos which would be scary news wise. But potentially a "SmashCapps Combo Vids Of The Week" or something with a much better title. (Hint, I need titles D: )

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Here's a random swordfighter combo/highlight video I found after finding a mega man one w/ Proto-gunner

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Hmm... Hey guys. I have some bad news. I think I am going to drop Swordfighter. It isn't him but it is me. This tweet is blowing my mind - https://twitter.com/TheVGResource

ButterKnight is not keep up with the HYPE. I am a huge .EXE fan and hated Zero for what Capcom done to Megaman in MvC3. Gunner seems to be the best Mii right now. And those two new stars... yeah look at my avatar's main. One of them was my boy. I am sorry guys. It just how life work. Good luck without me...

Shoot.. how do you do spoilers?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Hmm... Hey guys. I have some bad news. I think I am going to drop Swordfighter. It isn't him but it is me. This tweet is blowing my mind - https://twitter.com/TheVGResource

ButterKnight is not keep up with the HYPE. I am a huge .EXE fan and hated Zero for what Capcom done to Megaman in MvC3. Gunner seems to be the best Mii right now. And those two new stars... yeah look at my avatar's main. One of them was my boy. I am sorry guys. It just how life work. Good luck without me...

:/

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000

I just posted about this in the swordfighter outfit thread lol

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Don't give me that look - Antonykun. I will stick around and help butter knight. I will not put so much focus on him compared to Roy. I will be like you. Main Kirby, Secondary Roy/Mii swordfighter purchase the .EXE costume because It is .EXE!

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I liked the battle network games even the most frustratingly annoying platformer ever that is network transmission (seriously, don't touch it), so I'll try to cop it whenever it comes out.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Already played it, Love it, beat it like 3 times. Air Shoes is your friend. Guts Man requires you to GIT GUD!
BTW my tweet post was 4 minutes earlier than your DLC post. Yeah.... I am in a really HYPE mood right now.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Already played it, Love it, beat it like 3 times. Air Shoes is your friend. Guts Man requires you to GIT GUD!
BTW my tweet post was 4 minutes earlier than your DLC post. Yeah.... I am in a really HYPE mood right now.
Gutsman was annoying. Freaking killed me in two hits every time

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Don't give me that look - Antonykun. I will stick around and help butter knight. I will not put so much focus on him compared to Roy. I will be like you. Main Kirby, Secondary Roy/Mii swordfighter purchase the .EXE costume because It is .EXE!
i will stare at you however i like!
:/
\:
c;
seriously thought i'm thinking about maining Swordfighter again

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I need to start scoping out tournaments/weeklies to go to or something to bring up my skill level. But not before I get my own car and learn to drive better because I nearly crashed twice.

Last edited:

ZarroTsu

Smash Journeyman
From the looks of the leak/hack/demo, I may end up maining Roy. And I don't even like Roy (the character/joke).

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
NO! Roy is my Boy. You stick with Palutena.

Can Roy do different version Side B or is it just the Simple Version Custom Marth/Lucina one?

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
#shoryukensquad joke has probably been made already

On a serious note, if all this dlc leaked comes out tomorrow, I have just enough to get most of it.

Xeynid

Smash Cadet
No Luigi, that shoryuken squad is inaccurate.

I was a little surprised when the ryu files were found, but after looking back at how iconic he was, even to the design of smash bros (7 shoryukens?) It's not that surprising at all.

I'm pretty sure Roy has Lucina and marths regular side special (with the same inputs.)

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Ugh, they patched Gunner's ability to edge-cancel with flame pillar and gunner missile and the swordfighter cape glide.

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
Airborne Assault won't cause the Mii Swordfighter to slide off of the ledge, which is great.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I dunno if I can taker Mii Sword seriously now... Ryu ishorrifying. The kinds of insanity he can get away with is gross. Like, with his insane speed, combos, and easy kill ability Mii Sword is almost invalidated... It's just... gross...

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I dunno if I can taker Mii Sword seriously now... Ryu ishorrifying. The kinds of insanity he can get away with is gross. Like, with his insane speed, combos, and easy kill ability Mii Sword is almost invalidated... It's just... gross...
tbh Roy gets me more ruffled for Swordfighter than Ryu. Ryu has sluggish moves and so many little things to worry about that he is an expert character Roy is literally a better Swordfighter in everything but a projectile and up-air :/

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
The Mii Swordfighter's back air attack was buffed. It deals 14% damage instead of 12%.

Top Bottom