• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mii Swordfighter Social: Guide Hype

GeneralLedge

Smash Journeyman
Then do it over and over.

Make a video of nothing but the same string for 10 minutes.

Make them complain about the wrong thing.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I'm like, an inch close to getting involved in the miis customs debate.

Edit: Maybe later when I'm not agitated.

Last edited:

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
You know, when you think about it, Mii Swordfighter has access to a reflector and a total of 3 projectiles (of which he/she can use up to 2 in the same moveset). I'm pretty sure no other sword-using character has a reflector or even 1 projectile (sans Robin). I think that makes Swordfighter pretty unique.

But if we're talking about things that really stand out, I thought Swordfighter had some pretty good aerials.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
You know, when you think about it, Mii Swordfighter has access to a reflector and a total of 3 projectiles (of which he/she can use up to 2 in the same moveset). I'm pretty sure no other sword-using character has a reflector or even 1 projectile (sans Robin). I think that makes Swordfighter pretty unique.
Did :4link: and :4tlink: die or something? I know they don't have reflectors, but still.

Last edited:

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
Completely forgot about :4link: and :4tlink:, I apologize for that. Carry on.

But :4miisword: is better. In my opinion.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I made 9th with Swordfighter pretty much alone. Played ROB final match and still lost, but a pretty good turn out for a character I feel like I've just picked up.
http://challonge.com/smash4oombasegway/standings

I used this guy after realizing this was the best possible idea an hour before I went to the Tournament.

I also think I realized that base Gunner is much harder to use than I originally thought. I'm still going to try to go strong with her, but for now I think I should play a bit more with Swordfighter.
so ive been conformed :4miisword:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Should I give my overall thoughts on each class later? Because I'm too flipping tired to do so now.
Back to sleep. Zzzz

Xeynid

Smash Cadet
Guys, we're all ignoring the important question:

If they make a Masked Man (Mother 3) outfit for Mii's, would it be for Gunner or Swordfighter?

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
What's that?
Basically a joke with putting gray haired Zelda on a Mii Swordfighter. The generally agreed worst palette of SSB's Low-Tier Induced Scrappy, onto the generally agreed worst charatcer of SSB4. It's supposed to be a joke(Beyond bottom tier.), but I've never seen it.

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I'm making a cow gunner named "MasterBeef" with the high-tech armor costume.

Last edited:

GeneralLedge

Smash Journeyman
I take it he's a 100:75 Mii gunner with Laser Blaze, Gunner Missile, and Absorbing Vortex?

No? Too accurate?

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Semi-short, average weight, specials to be swapped around.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
i dont care if this was posted here or not already this video is amazing for the music alone

Xeynid

Smash Cadet
I love the Belief of Zorldo series.

Down Throw into U-Air is ridiculous yo.

Does anyone know the best way of testing if something is a true combo? Would it be just looking at the "combo" thing in training mode, or is that not always accurate?

GeneralLedge

Smash Journeyman
Which is also kind of flawed because DI exists.

Granted you could P2 control and do different DIs.

@san. If you're still taking combo samples, do a few with specific Training Mode DI to emphasize those follow-ups too?

Ah well, note to self: Buy capture card.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Apparently, Trela will be at the latest Shockwave. So we may see potential Butter Knife play. Personally, I can't wait.

i dont care if this was posted here or not already this video is amazing for the music alone
I posted it already but that music really makes the video.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Rewatched that lonk vid, one second in and I'm already lol'ing.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Hmm... I am seeing a lot of Dynamo Rollers. Maybe you are right @SmashCapps . DR might be the truth or one of the truth.
Dynamo Roller is basically Little Mac with an airgame and recovery at the cost of speed.
Inkbrush is essentially Little Mac with worse ground game, worse air game, and better frame data and recovery.
Krak-on Roller is literally Little Mac with Ko Punch for Neutral-B and Giga Mac for a Down-B.

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Should I break out the swordfighter puns? Again

Last edited:
Top Bottom