• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mii Swordfighter Social: Guide Hype

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
try testing it with like hero's spin or something last time i checked was like 1.0.0 so feel free to prove me wrong

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Yep, unless something changed with this patch. Tiny + fat miis have their attacks miss a lot even though they look like they hit. Tall + skinny miis have ghost reach.
oh youre going to be at big house, aren't you

good luck hopefully we get to see some Ike/Gunner (assuming Miis aren't banned) action on stream

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Yep, unless something changed with this patch. Tiny + fat miis have their attacks miss a lot even though they look like they hit. Tall + skinny miis have ghost reach.
What's the ideal height and weight in your opinion?

I like to use nair a lot.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
What's the ideal height and weight in your opinion?

I like to use nair a lot.
For swordfighter, I like 50/0 or 25/0, but with the patch, many more attacks are purely safe on shield. 0/0 swordfighter's attacks were only -0 to -5 on drop for the most part, so this helps him.

50/0 has really good ground spacing with jab and dtilt, while 25/0 has balanced spacing and more usable utilt vs. reward. 0/0 has the best reward.

Patch really changed quite a few things so I'd go with a clean slate on what's best for now, since an aggro 0/0 can work quite well now.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I guess I'll stay 50/0

Is there a way to reset miis to default height/Weight I don't remember what it is anymore lmao

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I always just make a new mii and leave the height/weight sliders alone, as bleh as that sounds.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Not having a "forward" (overlapping in the front) hitbox on Bair really makes me sad. I wanted to be like Ike and D-Tilt -> reverse hit Bair -> whatever.

You have to be realllyyy inside them for the foward hit :c

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Yeah! With all the Mii Costume love Sakurai gives Swordfighter, I am surprised we did not receive another buff.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I don't intend to discomfit my readers with walls of texts, but I do need to point out that all too many people accept the risk of Nintendo spamming the Internet with unsolicited insensitive e-mail because they perceive that risk to be low and because no mainstream school of strategic thought is promoting an alternative. Here's the story: Life is a search for the true, the good, and the beautiful. It is not, as it contends, an excuse to reward mediocrity. Many people think of Nintendo's nettlesome, haughty excuses as a joke, as something only half-serious. In fact, they're deadly serious. They're the tool by which blockish big-mouths will make us too confused, demoralized, and disunited to put up an effective opposition to Nintendo's jobations some day. A second all-too-serious item is that I am more than merely surprised by Nintendo's willingness to paralyze any serious or firm decision and thereby become responsible for the weak and half-hearted execution of even the most necessary measures. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, Nintendo feels that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all utterly justified. To that I say, pish tosh and poppycock! The reality is that even Nintendo's lickspittles are afraid that Nintendo will divert attention from its unprovoked aggression sooner or later. I personally have seen their fear manifested over and over again, and it is further evidence that the question that's on everyone's mind these days is, “Which of the seven deadly sins—pride, envy, anger, sadness, avarice, gluttony, and lust—does Nintendo not commit on a daily basis?” After days of agonized pondering and reflection I finally came to the conclusion that Nintendo screams and cries whenever it's prevented from destroying the sovereignty of all nations and every feeling or expression of patriotism. I warrant that if it stopped acting like such a big baby, maybe then it'd see that its crotchets represent explicitly its overly accepting attitude towards scurrilous champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine. End of story. Actually, I should add that as soon as the time is ripe I will make this world a kinder, gentler place. This isn't just a public-relations move. It's a real move to get people to see that Nintendo accuses me of being a liar. The only proven liar around here, however, is Nintendo. Only a die-hard liar like Nintendo could claim that nosism provides an easy escape from a life of frustration, unhappiness, desperation, depression, and loneliness. The truth, in case you haven't already figured it out, is that if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less foolish than Nintendo.

Among the many challenges in exposing every spiteful practice of every spiteful fault-finder is a bottom-line unawareness of how Nintendo is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks. To be sure, Nintendo is unable to deal with a world populated by human beings, but every time it tries, Nintendo gets increasingly successful in its attempts to control, manipulate, and harm other people. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought but for imagination as well. In order to convince us that the Universe belongs to it by right, Nintendo often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. This point is so important that it deserves a separate discussion, which I'll provide in a moment. But first, let me just say that Nintendo sells the supposed merits of sciolism on the basis of rhetoric, not evidence. The evidence, however belated, is now in, and the evidence says that the suggestion that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day is wrong, absurd, and offensive. Nevertheless, Nintendo's supporters like to suggest such things to distract attention from the truth, which is that one of the things I find quite interesting is listening to other people's takes on things. For instance, I recently overheard some folks remark that Nintendo is often accused of declaring that the world's salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. Its adulators usually respond with a message along the lines of, “So what? At least Nintendo isn't preparing the ground for an ever-more vicious and brutal campaign of terror.” I suppose there's an argument to be made for that, but aren't we forgetting that any claim to the contrary is patently false?

Still, we shouldn't jump to conclusions, even though it is a known fact that if Nintendo succeeds in its attempt to produce nothing but filth, it'll have to be over my dead body. It's quite easy for Nintendo to declaim my proposals. But when is it going to provide an alternative proposal of its own? No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that it keeps saying that it can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic pink pixie dust over everything that it considers silly or intransigent. This is the most stereotypical, immature, unimaginative, by-the-numbers load of second-hand baloney I've ever heard. The truth is that Nintendo's belief is that it should be free to progressively enlarge and increasingly centralize the means of oppression, exploitation, violence, and destruction. Hey, Nintendo! Satan just called; he wants his worldview back.

We must challenge Nintendo to defend its ideas or else to change them. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time. The question, therefore, must not be, “How will Nintendo's representatives react when they discover that Nintendo wants to call for ritualistic invocations of needlessly formal rules?” but rather, “How much is the axis of evil paying it to purge the land of every non-louche person, gene, idea, and influence?”. The latter question is the better one to ask because I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about it. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents and in these primarily as an illustration that with all their sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, Nintendo's criticisms are entirely insipid. More emphatically, it and its trained seals are on a recruiting campaign, trying to convince everyone they meet to participate in using paid informants and provocateurs to hornswoggle people into voting against their own self interests. Don't join that den of thieves; instead, remember the scriptures: “Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil.”

Nintendo warrants that its conceits enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. This is a very empty-headed and unconstructive view and, moreover, is wrong in many ways. If you look back over some of my older letters, you'll see that I predicted that Nintendo would make bargains with the devil. And, as I predicted, it did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about Nintendo could have made the same prediction. I don't have time to go into this in as much detail as I should, but Nintendo secretly has been scheming to prevent me from getting my work done. This is exactly the sort of scandal that most people understand and appreciate. It's what opens people's eyes to the reality that I am unmistakably not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that Nintendo likes to argue that it is forward-looking, open-minded, and creative. Even if there were a faint glimmer of truth in that argument, it would be extremely faint. The truth is that Nintendo has been trying for ages to convince everyone that anyone who dares to hone in on its faults with laser-like precision can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. The crux of its approach is to break down the distinction between subjective and objective truth, what Nintendo refers to as “breaking down dualisms”. Although there is much more of this to come, when you look back over the text of this letter, it should be clear that I have defeated this eccentric cutthroat with my words. Just imagine what I could have done with my fire-breathing fists.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I don't intend to discomfit my readers with walls of texts, but I do need to point out that all too many people accept the risk of Nintendo spamming the Internet with unsolicited insensitive e-mail because they perceive that risk to be low and because no mainstream school of strategic thought is promoting an alternative. Here's the story: Life is a search for the true, the good, and the beautiful. It is not, as it contends, an excuse to reward mediocrity. Many people think of Nintendo's nettlesome, haughty excuses as a joke, as something only half-serious. In fact, they're deadly serious. They're the tool by which blockish big-mouths will make us too confused, demoralized, and disunited to put up an effective opposition to Nintendo's jobations some day. A second all-too-serious item is that I am more than merely surprised by Nintendo's willingness to paralyze any serious or firm decision and thereby become responsible for the weak and half-hearted execution of even the most necessary measures. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, Nintendo feels that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all utterly justified. To that I say, pish tosh and poppycock! The reality is that even Nintendo's lickspittles are afraid that Nintendo will divert attention from its unprovoked aggression sooner or later. I personally have seen their fear manifested over and over again, and it is further evidence that the question that's on everyone's mind these days is, “Which of the seven deadly sins—pride, envy, anger, sadness, avarice, gluttony, and lust—does Nintendo not commit on a daily basis?” After days of agonized pondering and reflection I finally came to the conclusion that Nintendo screams and cries whenever it's prevented from destroying the sovereignty of all nations and every feeling or expression of patriotism. I warrant that if it stopped acting like such a big baby, maybe then it'd see that its crotchets represent explicitly its overly accepting attitude towards scurrilous champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine. End of story. Actually, I should add that as soon as the time is ripe I will make this world a kinder, gentler place. This isn't just a public-relations move. It's a real move to get people to see that Nintendo accuses me of being a liar. The only proven liar around here, however, is Nintendo. Only a die-hard liar like Nintendo could claim that nosism provides an easy escape from a life of frustration, unhappiness, desperation, depression, and loneliness. The truth, in case you haven't already figured it out, is that if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less foolish than Nintendo.

Among the many challenges in exposing every spiteful practice of every spiteful fault-finder is a bottom-line unawareness of how Nintendo is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks. To be sure, Nintendo is unable to deal with a world populated by human beings, but every time it tries, Nintendo gets increasingly successful in its attempts to control, manipulate, and harm other people. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought but for imagination as well. In order to convince us that the Universe belongs to it by right, Nintendo often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. This point is so important that it deserves a separate discussion, which I'll provide in a moment. But first, let me just say that Nintendo sells the supposed merits of sciolism on the basis of rhetoric, not evidence. The evidence, however belated, is now in, and the evidence says that the suggestion that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day is wrong, absurd, and offensive. Nevertheless, Nintendo's supporters like to suggest such things to distract attention from the truth, which is that one of the things I find quite interesting is listening to other people's takes on things. For instance, I recently overheard some folks remark that Nintendo is often accused of declaring that the world's salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. Its adulators usually respond with a message along the lines of, “So what? At least Nintendo isn't preparing the ground for an ever-more vicious and brutal campaign of terror.” I suppose there's an argument to be made for that, but aren't we forgetting that any claim to the contrary is patently false?

Still, we shouldn't jump to conclusions, even though it is a known fact that if Nintendo succeeds in its attempt to produce nothing but filth, it'll have to be over my dead body. It's quite easy for Nintendo to declaim my proposals. But when is it going to provide an alternative proposal of its own? No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that it keeps saying that it can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic pink pixie dust over everything that it considers silly or intransigent. This is the most stereotypical, immature, unimaginative, by-the-numbers load of second-hand baloney I've ever heard. The truth is that Nintendo's belief is that it should be free to progressively enlarge and increasingly centralize the means of oppression, exploitation, violence, and destruction. Hey, Nintendo! Satan just called; he wants his worldview back.

We must challenge Nintendo to defend its ideas or else to change them. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time. The question, therefore, must not be, “How will Nintendo's representatives react when they discover that Nintendo wants to call for ritualistic invocations of needlessly formal rules?” but rather, “How much is the axis of evil paying it to purge the land of every non-louche person, gene, idea, and influence?”. The latter question is the better one to ask because I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about it. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents and in these primarily as an illustration that with all their sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, Nintendo's criticisms are entirely insipid. More emphatically, it and its trained seals are on a recruiting campaign, trying to convince everyone they meet to participate in using paid informants and provocateurs to hornswoggle people into voting against their own self interests. Don't join that den of thieves; instead, remember the scriptures: “Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil.”

Nintendo warrants that its conceits enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. This is a very empty-headed and unconstructive view and, moreover, is wrong in many ways. If you look back over some of my older letters, you'll see that I predicted that Nintendo would make bargains with the devil. And, as I predicted, it did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about Nintendo could have made the same prediction. I don't have time to go into this in as much detail as I should, but Nintendo secretly has been scheming to prevent me from getting my work done. This is exactly the sort of scandal that most people understand and appreciate. It's what opens people's eyes to the reality that I am unmistakably not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that Nintendo likes to argue that it is forward-looking, open-minded, and creative. Even if there were a faint glimmer of truth in that argument, it would be extremely faint. The truth is that Nintendo has been trying for ages to convince everyone that anyone who dares to hone in on its faults with laser-like precision can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. The crux of its approach is to break down the distinction between subjective and objective truth, what Nintendo refers to as “breaking down dualisms”. Although there is much more of this to come, when you look back over the text of this letter, it should be clear that I have defeated this eccentric cutthroat with my words. Just imagine what I could have done with my fire-breathing fists.
It's unlikely that this letter will win me many friends or even garner much attention. However, writing it is the only way I know to counterpose a modicum of sanity to Trieste SP's impulsive hijinks. First things first: The biggest supporters of Trieste SP's egotistical strictures are grotesque lunatics and perfidious, sniveling Chekism enthusiasts. A secondary class of ardent supporters consists of ladies of elastic virtue and cosmopolitan tendencies to whom such things afford a decent excuse for displaying their fascinations at their open windows. I don't mean to imply that Trieste SP's bootlickers have the power to wreck our country, derail our civilization, and threaten the human race with extinction whenever they feel like it, but it's true nonetheless. Believe me, I certainly don't want to give Trieste SP a chance to hoodoo us. Trieste SP, please spare us the angst of living in a fallen world. The world is full of people who make bribery legal and part of business as usual. We don't need any more people like that. What we need are people who are willing to oppose our human vices wherever they may be found—arrogance, hatred, jealousy, unfaithfulness, avarice, and so on. We need people who understand that most of you reading this letter have your hearts in the right place. Now follow your hearts with actions.

Trieste SP wants to put batty thoughts in our children's minds. Faugh. When he lies, it's consistent with his character, for Trieste SP is a liar and the father of lies. Another reason that many people consider it consistent is that Trieste SP and his cohorts are a cancer on our society. They will therefore do what cancer always does: kill the host. What's noteworthy about that observation is that one of Trieste SP's favorite dirty tricks is to forge letters from his nemeses. These forgeries are laced with scandalous “revelations” about everyone Trieste SP hates. Such trickery deflects attention from the fact that all of Trieste SP's canards are based on the premise that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. This notion is vulnerable to cynicism but can also act as the lynchpin to great acts of solidarity. It has the potential to encourage people to rage, rage against the dying of the light. It can convince even the most horny windbags there are that that statement can be most easily defended since it is not quantitative but qualitative. It's also true that there must be justice for all of us or there will be peace for none, but that'll have to be a subject for another letter.

I apologize if what I'm saying sounds painfully obvious, painfully self-evident. However, it is so extremely important that I must truly say it. Maybe Trieste SP is being manipulated by sanctimonious stupes, but even so, we're going to have to hunker down for a protracted war against him and his brotherhood of repulsive fruitcakes. This will sincerely be a conflict of a type that, given the external backing on which our opponents rely, is unlikely to end in a rout by either side. Even if the fighting ends at the negotiation table, by writing this letter, I am indisputably sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that Trieste SP will retaliate against me. He'll most likely try to force me to dig my own grave and pay for the shovel although another possibility is that he has been making a ham-handed effort to show that there exists evidence that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt pharisaism. I'm guessing that most people are starting to realize that such claims are a distortion of the truth and that we desperately need to combat these lies by leading the way to the future, not to the past.

A hotheaded mentality and a stingy sense of privatism create fertile soil for covinous mumpsimuses to feed on the politics of resentment, alienation, frustration, anger, and fear. If you don't believe me, see for yourself. Trieste SP is unconstrained by conscience. This means, in particular, that Trieste SP's wisecracks are designed to commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason. And they're working; they're having the desired effect. He has been supplanting one form of injustice with another. He has also been calling evil good and good evil. While it may be tempting to view these as isolated incidents, they did not occur in a vacuum. What I mean by that is that Trieste SP's raving dream is starting to come true. Liberties are being killed by attrition. Favoritism is being installed by accretion. The only way that we can reverse these blinkered, illiberal trends is to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into prætorianism. To be precise, his crime syndicate has its own, lewd slogan. That slogan is, “Impose orthodoxy and suppress dissent”. What this slogan lacks in wit, it makes up for in its ability to regulate fetishism.

The point is that if everyone spent just five minutes a day thinking about ways to discuss the advantages of two-parent families, the essential role of individual and family responsibility, the need for uniform standards of civil behavior, and the primacy of the work ethic, we'd all be a lot better off. Is five minutes a day too much to ask for the promise of a better tomorrow? I hope not, but then again, Nature is a wonderful teacher. For instance, the lesson that Nature teaches us from newly acephalous poultry is that you really don't need a brain to run around like a dang fool making a spectacle of yourself. Nature also teaches us that the implications of this are obvious. To spell it out, though, if today we don't comment on Trieste SP's memoranda, then tomorrow we'll have to put up with Trieste SP throwing us into a “heads I win, tails you lose” situation. Although Trieste SP's ill-bred bruta fulmina serve as an agenda for those who espouse forcing square pegs into round holes, we are here to gain our voice in this world, and whether or not he approves, we will continue to be heard.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
It's unlikely that this letter will win me many friends or even garner much attention. However, writing it is the only way I know to counterpose a modicum of sanity to Trieste SP's impulsive hijinks. First things first: The biggest supporters of Trieste SP's egotistical strictures are grotesque lunatics and perfidious, sniveling Chekism enthusiasts. A secondary class of ardent supporters consists of ladies of elastic virtue and cosmopolitan tendencies to whom such things afford a decent excuse for displaying their fascinations at their open windows. I don't mean to imply that Trieste SP's bootlickers have the power to wreck our country, derail our civilization, and threaten the human race with extinction whenever they feel like it, but it's true nonetheless. Believe me, I certainly don't want to give Trieste SP a chance to hoodoo us. Trieste SP, please spare us the angst of living in a fallen world. The world is full of people who make bribery legal and part of business as usual. We don't need any more people like that. What we need are people who are willing to oppose our human vices wherever they may be found—arrogance, hatred, jealousy, unfaithfulness, avarice, and so on. We need people who understand that most of you reading this letter have your hearts in the right place. Now follow your hearts with actions.

Trieste SP wants to put batty thoughts in our children's minds. Faugh. When he lies, it's consistent with his character, for Trieste SP is a liar and the father of lies. Another reason that many people consider it consistent is that Trieste SP and his cohorts are a cancer on our society. They will therefore do what cancer always does: kill the host. What's noteworthy about that observation is that one of Trieste SP's favorite dirty tricks is to forge letters from his nemeses. These forgeries are laced with scandalous “revelations” about everyone Trieste SP hates. Such trickery deflects attention from the fact that all of Trieste SP's canards are based on the premise that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. This notion is vulnerable to cynicism but can also act as the lynchpin to great acts of solidarity. It has the potential to encourage people to rage, rage against the dying of the light. It can convince even the most horny windbags there are that that statement can be most easily defended since it is not quantitative but qualitative. It's also true that there must be justice for all of us or there will be peace for none, but that'll have to be a subject for another letter.

I apologize if what I'm saying sounds painfully obvious, painfully self-evident. However, it is so extremely important that I must truly say it. Maybe Trieste SP is being manipulated by sanctimonious stupes, but even so, we're going to have to hunker down for a protracted war against him and his brotherhood of repulsive fruitcakes. This will sincerely be a conflict of a type that, given the external backing on which our opponents rely, is unlikely to end in a rout by either side. Even if the fighting ends at the negotiation table, by writing this letter, I am indisputably sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that Trieste SP will retaliate against me. He'll most likely try to force me to dig my own grave and pay for the shovel although another possibility is that he has been making a ham-handed effort to show that there exists evidence that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt pharisaism. I'm guessing that most people are starting to realize that such claims are a distortion of the truth and that we desperately need to combat these lies by leading the way to the future, not to the past.

A hotheaded mentality and a stingy sense of privatism create fertile soil for covinous mumpsimuses to feed on the politics of resentment, alienation, frustration, anger, and fear. If you don't believe me, see for yourself. Trieste SP is unconstrained by conscience. This means, in particular, that Trieste SP's wisecracks are designed to commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason. And they're working; they're having the desired effect. He has been supplanting one form of injustice with another. He has also been calling evil good and good evil. While it may be tempting to view these as isolated incidents, they did not occur in a vacuum. What I mean by that is that Trieste SP's raving dream is starting to come true. Liberties are being killed by attrition. Favoritism is being installed by accretion. The only way that we can reverse these blinkered, illiberal trends is to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into prætorianism. To be precise, his crime syndicate has its own, lewd slogan. That slogan is, “Impose orthodoxy and suppress dissent”. What this slogan lacks in wit, it makes up for in its ability to regulate fetishism.

The point is that if everyone spent just five minutes a day thinking about ways to discuss the advantages of two-parent families, the essential role of individual and family responsibility, the need for uniform standards of civil behavior, and the primacy of the work ethic, we'd all be a lot better off. Is five minutes a day too much to ask for the promise of a better tomorrow? I hope not, but then again, Nature is a wonderful teacher. For instance, the lesson that Nature teaches us from newly acephalous poultry is that you really don't need a brain to run around like a dang fool making a spectacle of yourself. Nature also teaches us that the implications of this are obvious. To spell it out, though, if today we don't comment on Trieste SP's memoranda, then tomorrow we'll have to put up with Trieste SP throwing us into a “heads I win, tails you lose” situation. Although Trieste SP's ill-bred bruta fulmina serve as an agenda for those who espouse forcing square pegs into round holes, we are here to gain our voice in this world, and whether or not he approves, we will continue to be heard.
It's time to tell the truth about Antonykun. It isn't important whether you agree with every detail that I intend to present. What matters is that you begin to realize that if you're the type who dares to think for yourself then you've probably already determined that inasmuch as I disagree with Antonykun's accusations and find his ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet Antonykun's speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. He maintains that either the stork is responsible for procreation or that he should herd us through a tunnel of racism because “it's the right thing to do”. Antonykun denies any other possibility.

You've never heard Antonykun announce that he plans to paralyze any serious or firm decision and thereby become responsible for the weak and half-hearted execution of even the most necessary measures? Well, Antonykun has repeatedly enunciated such a plan but in his typically convoluted way. I could go on for pages listing innumerable examples of his neo-ungrateful “compromises” and insensate politics. I have already written enough, surely, to convince you that wherever you look, you'll see Antonykun enforcing intolerance in the name of tolerance. You'll see him suppressing freedom in the name of freedom. And you'll see him crushing diversity of opinion in the name of diversity.

When I say that in the course of his omphaloskeptical self-explorations Antonykun often forgets that his tuft-hunters are just as bad as he is, if not worse, I consider this to mean that that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that nearly all of the assumptions and statements made by him and his operatives are completely, absolutely, and totally wrong. I won't dwell on that except to direct your attention to the flagitious manner in which Antonykun has been trying to nurture and spread ageism in our nation's heartland. I, speaking as someone who is not a quisquilious joker, want my life to count. I want to be part of something significant and lasting. I want to rage, rage against the dying of the light. In effect, even when the facts don't fit, Antonykun sometimes tries to use them anyway. He still maintains, for instance, that honesty and responsibility have no cash value and are therefore worthless. I'll finish this letter by instructing you not to blindly accept my words or those of others as truth. Investigate, discriminate, and question everything not proven. Only by doing so can you determine for yourself that Antonykun's a social liability.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I think we should stop now before anyone gets a heart attack from all these walls of texts

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
(insert ploy to start doing this at random times to the skype group here)

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
So I went and tested sword lengths and yeah thin mii is literally phantom hitting my fat mii but the fat one isn't phantom hitting the thin one.

I suppose thin mii's have more disjoint from hurtboxes too.

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
So i've been on a Tourney hiatus for a few months now and during that time i've been grinding Swordie more than any other character.

Teetering on the edge of ending the hiatus soon and trying to lead Swordie at tournaments from now on :v

It feels a little weird since i already have a decent Mario, like why switch to a "worse" character, but idk. Swordie is the bomb.

50/50 mii size for me btw. If any locals allow miis they always require i use a guest mii, so thats just what i practice.

-Nyani

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I can finally post with having to double post here?

now i wasted my double post free post...

you guys need to post more often

Player -0

Smash Hero
Still upset about no reverse hit Bair unless you're in their body. All the way.

How much does the 1.11 (idek, the new) update fon shields help Miis? Can I Dair into their shield then footstool away safely and be safe lol

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Still upset about no reverse hit Bair unless you're in their body. All the way.

How much does the 1.11 (idek, the new) update fon shields help Miis? Can I Dair into their shield then footstool away safely and be safe lol
doubt it D-air is ridiculously laggy
D-tilt might be safe on shield though

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
ftfy you wrote with instead of without

Greetings all~
Wow, almost been 2 months since I posted here

And with that, you can now post again Antonykun :secretkpop:
thank you, with this I shall create new content worthy of enjoyment

w8....

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Unsure about what brawler or swordfighter get out of it since I don't know what they can do to shields, but gunner probably benefits the most out of the three due to bombs and missiles doing decent shield damage.

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
Swordie can dtilt pretty safely on shield, i usually throw out two just to be sure the pushback is enough to keep me safe. I also think it's made nair sliiiiightly safer, but maybe not enough to matter against characters with a big initial dash.

Top Bottom