• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Midwest" House looking for smasher roommate

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
You've probably been to our house for one of the tournaments or numerous smashfests we've held. This is a large two-story house located in Cerritos/Artesia which you will be sharing with four other gamers. The house is currently inhabited by myself, infernohit, Princess Aura, lolwut, and Jonella. Unfortunately due to financial and other issues, I am moving out, which is why my place in the house is now up for grabs.

You will have your own bedroom, and share the upstairs bathroom. Downstairs is a kitchen and two living rooms (perfect for gaming!) Click here for pictures of the house.

Your share of the rent will be around $450 a month, plus some extra for utilities (gas/water/garbage/electric/etc.) and food.

Requirements;
- Either male or female roommate acceptable; 18-25ish preferred
- Need a job or stable source of income. If you can make about $600 a month you should be fine.
- Non-drinker or light drinker preferred; we try to discourage having anybody get drunk in the house due to complaints about damages/noise. Smoking is fine but you will have to do it outside.
- No pets due to landlord's rules :(
- Please be reasonably nice and easy to get along with
- People in the house are rather nocturnal, and we have people over quite a bit to play smash. Compromises can be made when necessary, but if you are an extremely light sleeper or are bothered by people coming over a lot this may not be the place for you.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CAR/FURNITURE/ETC. CONTACT ME - I AM SELLING MINE!!!

My roommate Dai will be handling all inquiries. E-mail him at lookatdain@gmail.com if you are interested!

Fungus Amongus

Smash Apprentice
are you naive connor? she's selling her car, her furniture and "etc." -- there's a good *** story as to why she's moving out

Gishnak

Smash Ace
- Non-drinker or light drinker preferred; we try to discourage having anybody get drunk in the house due to complaints about damages/noise.
Uh, just because you get drunk doesn't mean you are loud/destructive. I know when I get shlthoused I'm a mean scrapbooker, and I usually make some dope-*** paper maches.

pockyD

Smash Legend
unless you always sit around and get drunk alone, there's no telling what cohorts you will have with you at the time that may or may not be loud

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
Those aren't "my" rules, I just put in that post what everyone else in the house agreed to. I think it would be okay if you drank but didn't have a bunch of your friends over to get drunk, you know what I mean? I don't know, it's just something you would want to ask about going in.

who is fungus amongus

and Atlus I will play melee with you before I go, we just have to make it soon
818-802-3522

oiMrXio

Smash Cadet
I may be interested but had a few questions to ask first. I sent an e-mail to you guys already though ^_^

Kira-

Smash Champion
Uh, just because you get drunk doesn't mean you are loud/destructive. I know when I get shlthoused I'm a mean scrapbooker, and I usually make some dope-*** paper maches.
LOL Brian was always a homie

Atlus8

Smash Master
Those aren't "my" rules, I just put in that post what everyone else in the house agreed to. I think it would be okay if you drank but didn't have a bunch of your friends over to get drunk, you know what I mean? I don't know, it's just something you would want to ask about going in.

who is fungus amongus

and Atlus I will play melee with you before I go, we just have to make it soon
818-802-3522
How much time do you have? Maybe you can throw a smashfest this Fri. night before the UCSD Triweekly!

Kira, I saw Amelie! I like it!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm interested in the car, although I probably won't get a good deal for it.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
you should probably craigslist that **** since smashers are poor as ****

also, i wouldnt give any of you priority on my stuff if i could get real money for it

diglett out

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I would like to buy your avatar, sir.

Top Bottom