• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Ops Mafia: Game Thread. Game Over!

Chaco

Never Logs In
You gotta give some reasoning though, Ex. I dont see how you waffle from Laser to me with no reasoning when next viable slot would be z, and you’ve said him and me for a while now.

Chaco

Never Logs In
So basically you’re just saying blindshot in comparison to Laser. Yeah, that’s not really gonna do any swaying. I was uncertain of Z, and in all likelihood scum wouldn’t hammer unless they knew traitor was active and traitor would’ve hammered. So if there is no traitor, which it seems (unless you’re traitor to scumLaser), but that’s the only way it makes any sense

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also Ex I can’t tell if your town or scum but I still think it’s laser. But man you have baffled me this phase.

Chaco

Never Logs In
That’s the only likelihood, was you either legit missed my Unvote and thought you’d won, and are now trying to save scumLaser, and he’s trying to bus you down to gain cred and win off of a townZ Lynch. Nothing else makes sense

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That’s the only likelihood, was you either legit missed my Unvote and thought you’d won, and are now trying to save scumLaser, and he’s trying to bus you down to gain cred and win off of a townZ Lynch. Nothing else makes sense
I’m really starting to think this could be the case.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
any of you works really
This confuses me. Is it a moral dilemma? Do you have any reasoning for someone else's yeet?

I've gotta find Raj's hammer so give me a sec, though honestly I wanna drag this out a little longer. I'm confusef

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
I don't think Ex is the real traitor, or that there even is one. Looking back at Laser's reaction, it was a super scummy reaction to a fake traitor. Why would scum push a traitor claim if there is a real traitor? They wouldn't, that's a number for them. Similarly, town would have no reason to push a traitor claim over someone they truly believe to be the main scum, whose yeet would win us the game. I actually feel pretty good about this

About to hammer if everyone is ready

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
I saw game over and automatically thought we lost lol.

There wasn't a traitor, right?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I didn’t mean to post that as soon as I did; I intended to make the ending more climatic and fill in all of the flavor text I skipped, but that works too. I’ll be opening up all graveyard chats, and will be asking the masons and mafia if they are alright with opening their chats up.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
You guys were all so town, it was really hard to push anyone and justify it. I legit was hoping DP was mason because there was no way we could get a misyeet on him anyway lol

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Now I really wish I pumped up the ending lol; this game has been a month in progress and I didn’t know how well received a “LaserGuy was vanilla town, ExLight was traitor” fake-out would’ve been. Thanks a ton to all of the participants for making this game a blast to host and spectate, even if I was hands-off for the final few days.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Fun quote from Xivii from a game 3 years ago:
I am sorry that my deception influenced your Night action, Bessie. I made my post on a whim, hoping to save the Vice President and his beautiful body, but it certainly backfired. I usually try not to be deceptive as a Town and that is why.

ExLight

Smash Lord
"ExLightOntem às 19:45
" UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin if this is LyLo, does town immediately lose after a misyeet or does scum have to kill someone other than traitor first? Not sure it will matter but I'm curious"
[19:45] can you quick answer this

UtopianPoyzinOntem às 19:45
Sure
[19:46] Scum has to kill someone other than the traitor

ExLightOntem às 19:46
Laser was hammered I think

UtopianPoyzinOntem às 19:47
Okay, so now scum knows that whoever hammered was the traitor

ExLightOntem às 19:48
I hammered
[19:48] and I already fake claimed traitor

UtopianPoyzinOntem às 19:48
Lol

ExLightOntem às 19:48
in case it wasn't the right lynch
[19:48] was laser town then :v
[19:49] WAIT
[19:49] NO
[19:49] NO
[19:50] UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin
[19:50] IT'S NOT HAMMER"

:v

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
GG yall. That was a blast. Mala and Laser that was some superb play. It's astonishing that this was your first scum game Mala.

Fun quote from Xivii from a game 3 years ago:
lol was this from Hari or Zenny? Depending on the account, it may have been the truth. I try not to lie as Hari.

Last edited:

Malakandra

Smash Lord
GG yall. That was a blast. Mala and Laser that was some superb play. It's astonishing that this was your first scum game Mala.

lol was this from Hari or Zenny? Depending on the account, it may have been the truth. I try not to lie as Hari.
Thanks Xivii, Laserguy helped me a ton. He always gave the right advice to help me avoid traps and the like.

You were amazing. I really wish we had killed you night 1 lol.

Top Bottom