• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Ops Mafia: Game Thread. Game Over!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Must’ve left you viewing the thread for awhile then
Weird, but my phone also died when I was on here earlier so that may have been why.

Anyway I'm ready to hammer, but ExLight ExLight you still re reading or would be ok with the day's end?

ExLight

Smash Lord
Vote: Laser

asked him on discord, scum has to kill someone other than the traitor

ExLight

Smash Lord
Unvote

ok listen, I swear this was in case it was a mislynch
I was planning on removing a town from the nightkill pool and increasing the chances of scum hitting the traitor :v :v :v

ExLight

Smash Lord
**** noone is going to believe me will them :v

I know this is stupid but I pinkie swear this was my plan and that I'm town
I've never lied with a pinkie swear in any games and I can link proof of that :v

Vote: Z25

I'll try to prove that by voting Z25 who was the other option unless yall living in some dream world where I'm scumbuds with Darkpit

ExLight

Smash Lord
the dead townies spectating this are prolly having a stroke right now I'm so sorry :'u

ExLight

Smash Lord
I was planning on removing a town from the nightkill pool and increasing the chances of scum hitting the traitor :v :v :v
If it was a mislynch scum would have 1/3 chance to kill the traitor as opposed to 1/4 if I hadn't done that
if it was the right lynch we'd've just won or hit the traitor, so it wouldn't matter because it would be obvious my claim was a lie

Vote: Exlight

That was an epic scumslip.
Why not vote whoever is my partner then? Killing them ends the game.

ExLight

Smash Lord
1596063886365.png

god I swear I just tried to be useful please don't do this to me
Laser if you're town they're going to hammer me as soon as they get online

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Unvote

Listen I actually had this exact idea but was going to actually wait until hammer lol, this is the main reason I asked tbh

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Hmmmmmm. I think Laser could easily hop on that yeet as scum, as it buys him an extra day and kill to try to shift us to Z. However, scum would almost definitely try to keep traitor alive. Hmm

Maybe put a little less weight behind what Ex says, but I really don't think he's traitor. Almost definitely don't think he's main scum now, though I already didn't. Maybe I'm just too sympathetic because I had the same idea lmaooo. His reads might would make a lot more sense tbh. YesterDay was a mess

Pinkie promises are sacred, bro. That better be legit

ExLight

Smash Lord
If it was a mislynch scum would have 1/3 chance to kill the traitor as opposed to 1/4 if I hadn't done that
and if the real traitor panicked and counterclaimed it would've been 50/50 which is even better for us

Darkpit you should unvote before z25 get online. I've hard cleared but they can still quickhammer.
I'm not even voting you

ExLight

Smash Lord
and you're not hard cleared because I'm town doing dumb ****, not scum :bunnydoom:

ExLight

Smash Lord
actually it's 4 players going in the night so it's 50% chance of killing an outed traitor vs. 33% chance of killing a not outed traitor

LaserGuy LaserGuy you seem the analytical kind of guy, you can understand why I did that if you chill for a second here :bunnydoom:

if noone claims to be the traitor scum has 66.67% chance of winning, when one town claims traitor that chance falls down to 50%

and if it was hammer it wouldn't matter if it was a lie because there was going to be no next Day Phase unless the traitor died, which would prove I was lying

ExLight

Smash Lord
I think we actually do need to yeet Exlight. If he is traitor the other scum is Chaco, not z25
I mean I'm fine with that since I'm not the traitor so it would result to the same scenario as you flipping town but I'd rather still fight to the end because I'm town and I know that and I did this with the best intentions

ExLight

Smash Lord
actually it's 4 players going in the night so it's 50% chance of killing an outed traitor vs. 33% chance of killing a not outed traitor

LaserGuy LaserGuy you seem the analytical kind of guy, you can understand why I did that if you chill for a second here :bunnydoom:

if noone claims to be the traitor scum has 66.67% chance of winning, when one town claims traitor that chance falls down to 50%

and if it was hammer it wouldn't matter if it was a lie because there was going to be no next Day Phase unless the traitor died, which would prove I was lying
I know this is stupid but I pinkie swear this was my plan and that I'm town
I've never lied with a pinkie swear in any games and I can link proof of that :v
LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy LaserGuy

goddamit dude
you mislynch me here it's a guaranteed 66.67% chance of town losing
if you're not going to listen to me can you at least listen to Pit, he literally said he thought of the same thing; why is it so hard to believe I had good intentions?

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Unvote

For now. I need to reread Ex, but there is no world where he's the yeet today imo

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
I will explain when I get home and can post on a computer, but I think we will probably have to unless you want to yeet on a coin flip.

Top Bottom