• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Ops Mafia: Game Thread. Game Over!

Rajam

Smash Champion
LASER + Z25

GAME IS SOLVED GG SCUM WP

It doesnt matter if you lynch me as this is no LYLO

Zen stop playing dumb or they'll lynch you instead of scum

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Alright, to make sure it goes that way then. I don't think Xivii is going to pick up at all, and I'd like to avoid a jump onto Laser here.

Vote Frozen Flame
I don't think this is something that is ever said about a scummate. Laser could still be scum, but I think definitely not with Mala due to this

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So you don't believe Zen is traitor?
Right now I’m more inclined to believe the logic that scum killed Fonti because they were sitting well with ninja shots, hence why they wouldn’t be narrowing their pool of who could be a mason.
Zen could still be traitor, but it’s probably unlikely, and I’d rather spend the rest of the game finding scum instead of going around in circles in a game of he said, she said that leaves us with no real information like yesterday.
LASER + Z25

GAME IS SOLVED GG SCUM WP

It doesnt matter if you lynch me as this is no LYLO

Zen stop playing dumb or they'll lynch you instead of scum
I want you to try and justify how that team would make any sense given his dislike of my slot and me putting him in a possible scum field if my other choices don’t flip scum.

It’s like your not even trying.

Also you keep going back and forth going “this post from Z seems town” “Z is scum” “Z is town”

So your not even sticking to one thing and it feels like you are trying to just gain points without being committed.

Rajam

Smash Champion
1594838785792.png

* Come in, come in guys. I'm a dying old man, but before I depart, I shall teach you WISDOM *

* This here is a well-thought elaborated post explaining why a certain someone can't be traitor *

How? I was following this logic up to here
* This here is someone reading and carefully trying to understand the post. This is TOWN *

Right now I’m more inclined to believe the logic that scum killed Fonti because they were sitting well with ninja shots, hence why they wouldn’t be narrowing their pool of who could be a mason.
Zen could still be traitor, but it’s probably unlikely, and I’d rather spend the rest of the game finding scum instead of going around in circles in a game of he said, she said that leaves us with no real information like yesterday.

I want you to try and justify how that team would make any sense given his dislike of my slot and me putting him in a possible scum field if my other choices don’t flip scum.

It’s like your not even trying.

Also you keep going back and forth going “this post from Z seems town” “Z is scum” “Z is town”

So your not even sticking to one thing and it feels like you are trying to just gain points without being committed.
* This here is someone who didn't bother checking the explanation because he is S C U M *

* Farewell, fellas *

Rajam

Smash Champion
Like I literally post quotes like that all the time we’re I laugh at people being wrong about my alignment. I even posted a quoted when the was on Zen’s team in the chat because I find it funny.

Which sure I’m not going argue and say that the post I made is indicative of me knowing alignments. I see that point and yeah it totally could, but literally if you have been listening to my posts you would know I think Boom is trying to play both me and zen. So I have no reason to doubt until the flip.

So yes if he flips scum that’s going to be really funny. This isn’t really any different then messages I’ve quote of similar stature in similar games, but like I said most of those I posted to pms.
Why wait until postgame, Scum!BF (as you thought he was) would've known from game-start you were town
When you said 'funny, we'll see post-game', that comes from the mindset that you know BF was town despite claiming you thought he was scum

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Z25 Z25 you seem to be playing reactively rather than proactively. Why haven't you been asking questions / making an effort to figure things out?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
^ no idea why it showed like that

No. I don't think its convenient.
I'll address the other points during the course of this day.
Triss herself asked you to explain. If she does end up being a PR it just looks like you're a role cop. I'd like to know that you have a legitimate reason for thinking she is a PR. And at this point, if she is, you've already outted her, so the damage is already done.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Triss herself asked you to explain. If she does end up being a PR it just looks like you're a role cop. I'd like to know that you have a legitimate reason for thinking she is a PR. And at this point, if she is, you've already outted her, so the damage is already done.
If I'm town and talk I help scum waaaay more than I help town
If I'm scum then I already know for certain and it doesnt matter

Rajam

Smash Champion
Well without Fonti we have a big of a disadvantage as we knew their claim was strong. This leaves us in a very tough situation. We need to yeet scum here to stand a chance I’d say at figuring out the last one.

Reviewing FF would be good, but I also think reviewing posts by those not really under suspicion as odds say that there’s scum there.
Have you?

Rajam

Smash Champion
ofc Laser wasnt around during D2's end either.

Probably wont do much toDay because, as the scum he is, he has already depleted the content he can provide

Rajam

Smash Champion
I honestly really think on a more illogical level that your scum.

But I really can’t see a valid reason for the chocolate play. And if I can’t put things together then it likely means I can’t justify a read.

There’s too many unknowns and past history does back up you lying as town. So I’d honestly rather stop trying to wrap my head around how you think lol.

It’s better to look elsewhere for now.
Townies would go with gut and still push, even if they can't properly articulate what they think/feel is wrong
But your fear is understandable since you're scum

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why wait until postgame, Scum!BF (as you thought he was) would've known from game-start you were town
When you said 'funny, we'll see post-game', that comes from the mindset that you know BF was town despite claiming you thought he was scum
Nice of you to try and put things out of context. Considering you apparently didn’t read the follow up posts. You can literally look at multiple games I say that all the time as town because honestly I’ve seen some stupid logic to push my slot in games. Granted I’ve seen plenty of solid pushes
Z25 Z25 you seem to be playing reactively rather than proactively. Why haven't you been asking questions / making an effort to figure things out?
Mainly because the last few days I’ve bee. Swamped irl with rearranging my house so floors could be Re done and because I don’t really know where to even begin with questions. This game has been a damn mess since I swapped in and there’s too much confusion right now. Come a scum flip I think I can push questions in the right direction but right now I don’t think answers are going to help currently.

You’ve also seen me play this way in other games so that agould
Have you?
Not yet, have you?

Because you seem intent on taking random posts and trying to push them as scum agenda without much backing behind the logic.

As I said above, it’s been busy the past few days, I’ll either review the wagon tonight or tomorrow. Depends on how long my photography work takes tonight.
Townies would go with gut and still push, even if they can't properly articulate what they think/feel is wrong
But your fear is understandable since you're scum
This is possibly the worst possible mindset one could have.

Why the **** would you push a slot without being fully positive they are scum? Especially in a game where the PRs are few and key to winning.

That’s literally how you accidentally yeet a pr and **** up the game.

im not committed to something in a setup like this without a strong reason to. Especially when we are down two prs already.

That’s such a scum mentality to have and I can’t see you as town truly think this makes sense

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
I'm confused why town would ever reveal their PR reads. It helps no one but scum. I'm sure we all have people we think may be PR's, but there's no reason to out them as such if they don't choose to claim

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm confused why town would ever reveal their PR reads. It helps no one but scum. I'm sure we all have people we think may be PR's, but there's no reason to out them as such if they don't choose to claim
Yeah between saying yeeting people because we feel like it basically and this, rajam doesn’t sound like a townie at all.

Vote: Rajam

Rajam

Smash Champion
trisscar needs to come in and step up his/her game. Has been too naive so far and a non-presence. Sorry if this comes as a bit rude. If anything, listen to dead people, specially fontisian

Rajam

Smash Champion
Lynch Laser toMorrow. You'll find more scummy content and words in Z25, but Laser needs to go first. It's either Laser + Z25 or Laser + ExLight. I really bet on Laser + Z25 but I'm more sure on Laser than on Z25 and that's why he needs to go first

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Rajam Rajam could you help us not execute yo today. People don't really follow dead townies simply because they were town, and it would be poor play to do so. Rather than trying to solve the game and just die, help us discern your alignment so that we can execute scum today.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I think I failed at establishing a townier tone on my content; I also replaced into a slot that was too null in a game with lots of townie people, so it was kinda obvious I was gonna receive a lot of attention due to PoE

I'm gonna flip VT. Townies that thought I was scum MUST reread the whole from zero, only with the confirmed flips in mind, and willing to reevaluate everything

I genuinely think Zen is not traitor. But at the same time he has played horrendous this game. Ignore his impulsive content. ToMorrow might be LYLO and we have no time for not being logical any more

Chaco

Never Logs In
I was rereading from Fonti just now, and man I was so sucked into Xivii and looking back it’s so much easier to see now.

Overall from where I’m at now:

I trust Mala’s slot.
I’m actually okay with Xivii right now.
DP is obvious.
Truss’s jump on FF wagon is to early to be scum indicative, but I’m interested in Fonti’s concerns of the slot.
I like Rajam’s new content.

Really I don’t think scum would be arrogant enough to put K. and then vote on a bus to their mate, but I don’t like Laser D1 looking so much.Its like their reads from D1 to now have changed vastly, and it doesn’t feel due to game progression. Long elaborate lists and fluff, but so easy to forget.
Vote: Laserguy

Rajam

Smash Champion
Rajam Rajam could you help us not execute yo today. People don't really follow dead townies simply because they were town, and it would be poor play to do so. Rather than trying to solve the game and just die, help us discern your alignment so that we can execute scum today.
Pretty sure Z25 already hammered. Let me confirm

Chaco

Never Logs In
I’ll make a case pointing out stuff I disliked necessary in depth if need be. Work is crazy so I’m kindve taken away from it all.

wife’s birthday is Friday, so I’ll be gone that evening and probably into mid day Saturday from sleeping in.

ExLight

Smash Lord
yea I think that was hammer
if Rajam is town please just lynch Z25 or Chaco unless they're somehow mason ok thanks

Rajam

Smash Champion
vote: LaserGuy
Rajam is the play today. We shouldn't flash yeet, since I think the masons need to work out if they think we are likely to be in LYLO tomorrow to avoid counterclaim shenanigans. Still should probably go out relatively fast to avoid another day like yesterday where we talked in circles and almost yeeted him twice and he slithered out.

Vote Rajam

P.S. I'm going to be kinda busy for the next couple days since I have online college orientation and a bunch of college things with that.
Hmm, feel life Chaco isn't as much of a priority right now.

yea this felt so ****ing weird at the time
I feel like if you think you got hammered while not around the natural thing is to rush and shove as many last seconds thoughts as possible, not to take your sweet time to read what you missed in the thread

how are you so sure he's confirmed? I have to revisit the scenarios to consider a choco fakeclaim, but I think he was only confirmed if you know how many ninja shots mafia has

Vote: Chaco
Unvote

I'd still prefer Z25 and Chaco ùmú
Yeah between saying yeeting people because we feel like it basically and this, rajam doesn’t sound like a townie at all.

These are all the votes toDay?
LaserGuy [1]: Rajam
Rajam [4]: Malakandra, trisscar, ExLight, Z25

Just found 4, seems I'm still alive?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Someone needs to unvote then and need leave the hammer cocked.

Top Bottom