• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Ops Mafia: Game Thread. Game Over!

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I agree, theres no way Z and Boom are both scum here, to much genuine back and forth interaction. Sorry I was out, was sleeping.

Rajam

Smash Champion
tracker is olmy useful in end game
and the voyer is the dumbest **** in a game where theres only investigative and killing roles
i guess theres disruptive but doesnt really matter
Why the upset with the voyeur?
This kinda reminds me when frozen saw town overpowering scum from scum's perspective and fontisian catched the slip

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
when boom made his vote case against me d1 he was ready to go down and yeet me the next day then he left and didn't come back until after deadline. he's not a PR for that reason.
So you prove I'm VT and that leads you to decide to yeet me?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
If Fonti is not confirmed by LYLO and is still alive then yeet her.
If we don't hit scum tomorrow yeet Xivii D4.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
As I said before being so rudely hammered. Z is scum. Thus post came before

https://smashboards.com/threads/mid...12th-at-8-pm-est.505778/page-40#post-24008813

This one:

https://smashboards.com/threads/mid...12th-at-8-pm-est.505778/page-40#post-24008820

No one reads zens mega reveal and decides to post about their defense before reacting to Zen. If the reaction had been calm I could believe it. But not a delayed angry reaction.

Yeet Z25 D3 and if they are scum then seriously consider Zen as Z's buddy.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Zen’s claim revoke is very problematic.

It’s exactly what I talked abo day one, on how Boom’s post telling chocolate to claim right away or they couldn’t be proven if claiming later. Which Zen specifically waited till later to do so, making that sketchy. However no counter claim seemed to pay it off.

Again though, I mentioned scum Zen could easily take the gambit that there was no chocolate. The ninja shots if he was scum could give him confidence to do so.

That whole claim was just shady. I let it slide due to no counter claim, but I don’t know.

Zen is also the same guy who was town and faked multiple cop checks so I don’t even know how he plays so reckless.

But you know what, I’d rather get answers from him once and for all. Ran can wait, and so can boom.

Vote: Xivii

Although I have a feeling he’s traitor, but scum would make his own gambit seems more plausible.
Am I crazy, or does this read as calm?

fontisian

Smash Champion
Isn't he angry at the existence of voyeur? why would a townie be angry with that?
Because Voyeur is a weak role. I was also annoyed when I figured out what it did.

__

If anything Z's reaction to Xivii there was /too/ calm.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Fonti is confirmed because the Masons haven't said otherwise.
If LaserGuy is the voyer then he can't self target. They can't confirm it deny so they haven't claimed.

F FOnti You should call your target. Not laser. Can you agree that once I flip town you will follow my direction? Target Rajam.

fontisian

Smash Champion
If LaserGuy is the voyer then he can't self target. They can't confirm it deny so they haven't claimed.

F FOnti You should call your target. Not laser. Can you agree that once I flip town you will follow my direction? Target Rajam.
I'll target Chaco.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Xivii Xivii How do you justify hammering when I explicitly said I have some insight to reveal but no time in RL yet to make the case?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Seriously yeet Xivii D4 if we don't hit scum D3. He knows me better then this and should not have pushed my yeet. He threw a half dozen reasons at why I'm scummy until one stuck.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
**** no. Target someone who can't be a mason and won't get shot. Why choco?
Ex or Raj? Why does it matter as long as it's not the target from last Night? They can't both be voyeur. Targetting a vanilla claim means potentially missing a rolecop check

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
You said yourself that you needed to go today. I'm not sure what changed between then and recently.
I said go eventually, not go today. I should have gotten at least one more chance to hit scum.

ExLight

Smash Lord
Isn't he angry at the existence of voyeur? why would a townie be angry with that?
wdym
I think my mentality at the time was that it was dumb because there aren't a myriad of diferent types of roles and the usage is super limited thus making it borderline useless

if someone got killed it's obvious they got killed, and if someone got investigated it could be either the neap or the rolecop so it wasn't telling

with the roleblocker dead I thought it was just useless

ExLight

Smash Lord
needless to say that after sobering up I realized vouyer stil has some uses

why the **** we trying to verify fonti again? just let the voyeur shoot anyone they think might get rolecopped so we can get another clear

the tracker didn't say fonti lied so there's no point in doing that tbh

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I said go eventually, not go today. I should have gotten at least one more chance to hit scum.
This would be my version of the list.

Never yeet: Fonti, Chaco, Triss, Darkpit, Malakandra

Only Yeet if the below don't end the game: LaserGuy, ExLight, Z25, Xivii

Gonna get yeeted, it makes sense: Boom

Scum Claimed: JackJam
If they flip town does that clear me? If not then just yeet me first before making reads based on my presumed alignment. Or better yet, talk to me about why you feel Mal is scum.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Voyeur only needs to follow Fonti if they're LaserGuy, as he wouldn't have been able to last Night. Otherwise Voyeur can still target whoever they want

fontisian

Smash Champion
@Boomforg My dude, I was trying to give you space to fake claim mason and get shot.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Anyway. GG. Glhf. Z25 is scum. I'm out. Wife's already mad at me for spending to much time on mafia today.

If you're lost at LYLO yeet Xivii.

Top Bottom