• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Ops Mafia: Game Thread. Game Over!

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
This is where I'm at rn:

Locked town:
Fonti
Pit :)

Super confusing, still probably town tho
Xivii

Probably town:
Mala
Triss
Chaco

Null:
Ex
Laser

Scummy:
Z
Boom
Raj

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
How many votes are on Boom? I'll gladly join but don't want to accidentally hammer

ExLight

Smash Lord
How many votes are on Boom? I'll gladly join but don't want to accidentally hammer
yea pretty much this
not a fan of hammering him and if too many of my scumreads are on him it will prolly make me hesitate a bit

I think I do remember him getting a moderately big wagon on him D1 that I wanted to reanalyze first too

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
agree on z being genuine. also reading through d1 again it looks like he had traitor suspicions of me early on so i think his read is legit paranoia
chaco also genuine af
dp and triss are still solid town
still need give mala a solid look over. if we're wrong about someone it's mala or ex. both have been reluctant to vote scum

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
when boom made his vote case against me d1 he was ready to go down and yeet me the next day then he left and didn't come back until after deadline. he's not a PR for that reason.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
if we're wrong about someone it's mala or ex
Mala and Laser had the scummiest switch to Frozen imo. I feel like many of Mala's other posts have made him seem pretty town though, so I'm not sure about the slot really. Plus Raxx's play was weird

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
no need for him to even claim. just like ex said d1 with frozen. he's gonna claim mason as scum anyway. claim should be ignored at this point unless mason partner can back him up

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Exactly. Mason partner as a fake claim would expose two scum

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
And exposing both real masons is better than yeeting one imo

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
I hate having the deadline on the weekend. I probably won't be able to post anything of substance until this evening.

I'm okay with Boom but I'm not going to put a vote there until I can get to a computer and read the thread properly.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Chaco and Z both feel pretty genuine. I guess I'm wondering if it's possible we're sleeping on Triss or Darkpit?
This is honestly a possibility, but weather or not we should go down that rabbit hole just yet is something I’m unsure of.
Z25 Z25 you voting Boom? let's get
I should be, my vote was on him last night. But I’m honestly ready to hammer if the thread is. But let me review my posts and see if my vote is there first

Rajam

Smash Champion
Was that hammer?

Laser in page 27 (40 ppp) looking slightly better. Is wagon analysis a thing in his/her town meta?

ExLight

Smash Lord
boi I swear

so, I'm rereading the D1 wagon on Boom
and it went Xiivi, Laser, Tris and fonti somewhere in between
and Chaco and Mala going after Xiivi

I feel like mala's progression on tunneling Xiivi felt really natural despite being super paranoid, and I find Chaco's vote on Xiivi kinda random.
I don't see Boom and Laser being part of the same team on any scenario, so if Boom flips main scum I'll feel a lot better about Laser and really bad about Chaco.
Following the same logic I feel like if he flips town I'll drop tris to a null-scumlean and put Chaco as townier.

I kinda need to combine these with toDay's interactions to see what defenses/attacks were consistent though because I don't remember ****, so it's not an unshakable impression.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Question why would I be scummier with Boom as scum rather than town, when I’ve been the main proponent pushing him today?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Or is that separate from today and solely based on D1? Kinda from the wording appears that way?

ExLight

Smash Lord
Or is that separate from today and solely based on D1? Kinda from the wording appears that way?
solely from D1 yea
toDay had too much for me to remember rn

when I’ve been the main proponent pushing him today?
from what I remember you kept pushing for me for quite a bit for most of the day phase tho, I'd hardly say you're the main force behind his push
and I mean if you thought he was the traitor D1 or if he's the goon I can see why you'd defend him D1 but push him to save yourself D2

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I feel like a mason would've maybe told us to stop if he was
Plus he kept saying maybe I’m a pr yet never sticking to it, a lot like his thoughts. Felt like he was puling a string trying to just lure us along.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Plus he kept saying maybe I’m a pr yet never sticking to it, a lot like his thoughts. Felt like he was puling a string trying to just lure us along.
Z should be clear if Boom flips scum, imo.

Top Bottom