• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Ops Mafia: Game Thread. Game Over!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
why did you risk voting chaco then :v
I’ve been here the entire time, as you can see I don’t hide my activity. So I was lurking to see if anyone posted so I could retract it quickly and put anyone else other then laser if he was scum. Risky sure, but I wasn’t letting it get out of hand.

ExLight

Smash Lord
I’ve been here the entire time, as you can see I don’t hide my activity. So I was lurking to see if anyone posted so I could retract it quickly and put anyone else other then laser if he was scum. Risky sure, but I wasn’t letting it get out of hand.
as someone that lost due to a mistake like this I can tell you it’s very risky

ExLight

Smash Lord
scum usually finds a way to coordinate voting simultaneously when the minute changes so players don’t have the time to unvote

although I guess that would be harder in this case since one is the traitor

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
scum usually finds a way to coordinate voting simultaneously when the minute changes so players don’t have the time to unvote

although I guess that would be harder in this case since one is the traitor
That’s why I did it, one scum is likely desperate enough to try and swing the early yeet, with or without traitor. So either way it would be very easy to expose that given my move. And I’m fully committed to the idea that it was right and Laser is scum, it backs up all the other things I don’t like about the slot and makes a lot of sense given the circumstances.

Chaco

Never Logs In
So you think I could be scum but voted me to try and swing a mislynch? That literally doesn’t add up at all.

Ex isn’t on radar as scum due to his play thus far. It’s you and Laser. Like even after your posts now, I don’t feel any better about anything that you’ve said. I honestly feel like it’s not genuine either. Frustration doesn’t come off like how you’re playing rn, instead of trying to prove or disprove otherwise you’re trying to redirect and misdirect. So I don’t really see what you’re getting at. It would be irresponsible for me to subscribe to the obviously easy Laser lynch at this point, and not check into why it’s so easy. As DP said, we could’ve already had that Lynch done because you would’ve fell right into line. So go back and show me why Laser is scum definitively. I’m open to whatever, but you’re not playing protown by playing the way you are rn. The second someone mentions a laser lynch you’re cool though. I just don’t understand here. And you’ve honestly failed to mention the points I would expect to see from a VT late game with a potential target on his head, and no I’m not reveling what I’m looking for here. Maybe nearer EOD.

Anyways, I’m going to continue to reread Mala, then you, and then laser and pull everything forward connection wise to see who makes more sense. As we have established Frozen us basically worthless here, but I’m gonna check his out as well for posterity’s sake.

Chaco

Never Logs In
ExLight ExLight are you rereading still? Have you any towards early game? If you’re in the process, do me a favor and check out early Mala reads towards Laser and Z

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Some points on Laser:

He defends Mala from the earlier phase saying Rajam looked worse. He doesn’t seem to want to specifically comment on mala currently, then next post he pushes me, and then his next post he finally joins the mala wagon only after it gained traction.

That shows he was still defending the slot but trying to use the last to justify a read presently which didn’t add up if you looked at the points against Mala. Feels like he only switched because he had no other choice but to try and look better.

2904 would look better if he didn’t think in one direction. He has a who walk here about the perspectives of other people and how he fits within their scum range. Yet when it comes down to it, he decides not to think of all perspectives and only sees me as scum here rather then potential town. Really doesn’t make sense when he basically says he says how people justify scum reads on him but he can’t understand how to see both sides. Again I don’t think A townie makes a post like this. If he said both us had town potential rather then sticking to one possibility I would like it better. But for now it feels like TMI used for him to push a slot seen as scummy that he knows is town, and not take to much heat for it.

2861, note how he has Mala at 70 percent yet he never votes or commits to that slot in a huge way until he joins the already over wagon. This is even after he mentioned why Mala made sense based on the FF flip.

Combine this with using a gimmick to try and appeal town, a reads list that felt lackluster early on, and the fact his progression last phase doesn’t add up. I just can’t see him as town. That’s just some points based on the last phase. Maybe I’ll dig more up tomorrow but I don’t think I really need to.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So you think I could be scum but voted me to try and swing a mislynch? That literally doesn’t add up at all.

Ex isn’t on radar as scum due to his play thus far. It’s you and Laser. Like even after your posts now, I don’t feel any better about anything that you’ve said. I honestly feel like it’s not genuine either. Frustration doesn’t come off like how you’re playing rn, instead of trying to prove or disprove otherwise you’re trying to redirect and misdirect. So I don’t really see what you’re getting at. It would be irresponsible for me to subscribe to the obviously easy Laser lynch at this point, and not check into why it’s so easy. As DP said, we could’ve already had that Lynch done because you would’ve fell right into line. So go back and show me why Laser is scum definitively. I’m open to whatever, but you’re not playing protown by playing the way you are rn. The second someone mentions a laser lynch you’re cool though. I just don’t understand here. And you’ve honestly failed to mention the points I would expect to see from a VT late game with a potential target on his head, and no I’m not reveling what I’m looking for here. Maybe nearer EOD.

Anyways, I’m going to continue to reread Mala, then you, and then laser and pull everything forward connection wise to see who makes more sense. As we have established Frozen us basically worthless here, but I’m gonna check his out as well for posterity’s sake.
What in the hell gave you that idea?

My exact play as I said was to literally bait out scum, you weren’t getting lynched because I was literally here to unvote. We likely don’t have a traitor so the objective was to lure the last scum out.

And I’ve posted quite a lot on slots in this game. I went in on Zen with my thoughts, I did a full breakdown of you which as you said was perfect, and I can assure you scum could not nail it and like I said before there was no target on my back and no need for it. I’ve made posts, they just haven’t been listened too, that’s the frustrating part. Because it’s really insane to me at this point to be scum read with all I have contributed and me viewing literally every damn angle. It shouldn’t be hard to solve the game and I’m 99 percent sure I have with Laser.

Correct me if I’m wrong but DP didn’t say that, ex did. DP literally sat here with a vote until I bought it up. If I was scum I could have easily swung that but didn’t and any other scum have as well and gotten people on board to finish that train. As for VT points, I honestly have no clue what your thinking there but it’s probably a meta point I would disagree on, but those are post game discussions.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Actually it’s super interesting that Laser voted NSG right away and now is taking issue with me thinking he could be town.
Laser using EX being a little tipsy as a reason to scum read is very poor. Pretending to be posting while drunk to look townie is quite honestly the silliest idea I have ever read in these games
I don’t know if it helps us as we still haven’t decided on where to go but I hope we can figure that out.

I still think it’s Rajam but I don’t want to sleep on laser or mala if one or more of them are scum or if rajam is actually town. Too many slots are suspicious tbh and it feels we can easily miss step here but we need to take a chance regardless.
With tris being townie, that really leaves Mala, Laser, and then Chaco or hell even Zen if we’re being played hard. The other mason is gone so now he can’t be easily counter claimed.
How?

If your suggesting a mate, we’ve both been scum reading each other. I’d be a little surprised if he counter claims but if he is scum then maybe he tries.
20051 is where Triss stopped voting Chaco and backed off( as mentioned by Chaco themselves)

Laser at this point had a lot of discussions and responses to your posts before he would move on to explain how I’m scum. But then he would switch and try to go after Chaco as his scum choice. Note how votes started coming in for Chaco after that point. Laser then decided to try and push the train for Chaco when the Raman train was picking up again. This constant change in plays and scum accusation feels like Laser trying to paint multiple targets for this next day that we should look at when Rajam flips town. It comes off to me personally as scum laser knowing Rajam was town and getting an easy lunch. From there he could try and setup more slots for a miss lynch. That’s my problem with page 52 till the EoD portion.

This is a bad philosophy. Just because someone may seem like obvious scum, it doesn’t mean they are twin.
This, can you explain what gave you that impression?

Well first, by switch I don’t mean in a voting sense but in laser’s actually reads sense.
Starting the day, Posts like 2,043 have Laser scum reading me.
2,228 he mentions why he liked Chaco shows no signs that he he has changed now.
He disappears and comes back in 2,275.page 58 he doesn’t show any signs of different reads.

2,310 he starts going in on how Chaco is scum. Which I could have missed something in my FE re-read but that progression doesn’t make any sense imo. It feels forced and fake.

That’s exactly what I was saying though. Although the Of in that post was suppose to be if so I can see how it reads a little off.
My internet is backing to cutting out again but read my last post and this Chaco Chaco

I’ve been doing nothing but trying to show why I think he’s last scum.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
rereading Malakandra:

#418 I think the scum push on somitomi here was genuine so more townie points for Exlight.

Vaguely interesting considering Mala's 1st and 2nd reads D1: #414 was an accident, #418 was the actual reads.
The nulls look like this:
414:
3DSNinja
Nonspecificguy
Laserguy
Jackrito
418:
Laserguy
Boomfrog
3DSNinja
Nonspecificguy
Jackrito
The change in the order of me/z25 here is rather strange since there's no commentary on any of these nulls.

Damn, this is some nice scum theatre in 446.

I get a buddy vibe from Mala/z25 in #568 and #577

Mala seems willing to be willing to reluctantly consider somitomi here, but wants to avoid z25. Likewise seems to want to avoid z25 here.

Chaco and Mala have very minimal interactions D1 and all very mundane (e.g #883). Contrast with earlier scum theatre with FrozenFlame makes me think this pairing is less likely.

For the record, I agree that #940 is really weird.

Malakandra spends a lot of time talking about Exlight here and goes for a push. All other surviving players are town reads at this stage.

Defends z25's very late vote here.

I feel like Mala's reaction to Exlight's drunkposting here does not come from a buddy.

Noting that Malakandra hard townreads Darkpit pretty much all game but almost never interacts with him.

Mala slips he knows I'm Town in #1139.

Mala pushes Exlight again here. I'm not going to bother with anything more on Exlight at this point. He's clearly someone that Mala is targeting and I think it's real.

I'm noting Mala's comments on Darkpit and Chaco. This doesn't really feel like a buddy read on either, though if you really pushed me I'd say more Chaco than Darkpit. This also doesn't feel like a buddy read on Chaco.

Malakandra nicely reminding Town to lynch Rajam and me. Sets himself up to vote for me on Rajam flip here.

Mala does a lot of these type of posts where I feel like they're redirecting attention from z25 without actually commenting directly on z25's play.

Noting Mala reads here
Town Read - DP, Triss, Xivii

Town Lean - Chaco, Laser

Null town - Exlight, Z25

Scum Read - Rajam
There's a weird inconsistency here that Mala says scum!Rajam implies Chaco, but keeps Chaco at Town lean and Rajam at scum. I am uncertain whether this points to Chaco as Town or scum though actually, as I can see an argument for it either way (Rajam flipping clears Chaco is good for scum!Chaco; alternately scum Mala is being inconsistent because he knows Chaco is Town)

Chaco reads here and here feels more like it's Mala knows Chaco is Town though.

Noting the opportunistic shift of Mala from Town lean on me in his deep reread on me to a strong scum candidate. z25 also drops from nullTown to strong scum at the same time, and Chaco drops from Town lean to middle scumread. Exlight moves up. Shortly after he leans me down to 55% below z25 to justify his vote.

This post by Mala to Chaco reminds me of the earlier scum theatre with FrozenFlame.

FWIW I don't think Mala posts this if there is a traitor.

tl;dr
I feel there's pretty strong evidence for Malakandra being buddies with z25. For most of the game Malakandra is somewhat defensive of z25, but does so in a very coy and indirect way, often trying to push people to consider options rather than directly addressing what the problem with z25 is. I think Exlight is safely cleared in a variety of ways at this point, and I think Mala's approach to Darkpit--basically ignoring him, hard Townreading him, believing he was a mason--leads me to believe that Darkpit is probably also not going to ever be mafia here. There's a weaker case for Mala/Chaco. There's some posts that seem to indicate that they're buddies and others where I get the sense that Mala just knows that Chaco is Town. I'd put z25 at 80% and Chaco at 20% at present, with Darkpit/Exlight at effectively zero.

I'll cross reference with z25's posting next, then check Chaco. I know there's some outstanding comments left for me, but I'll get to those after I've gone through z25 in full.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
Why z25 is likely mafia (pt 1)

z25 seems very defensive of Raxxel here:
Xivii said:
@Raxxel what's your game plan
z25 said:
Why Would you want Rax to reveal this? Sounds like fishing.
From a very innocuous question. Noting that around this time (at the time of z25's replacement) in Raxxel (Mala) was seriously being considered to yeet. Similar vibes when Xivii drops z25, Frozen and Mala as his bottom three.

#509 again feels very defensive both of himself and Rax.

Buddy vibes with Mala here.

I really don't like this post #535.
If your push was successful, a lynch on NSG when you had very little to go off of, you would look very bad and likely go next.
Xivii and z25 have talked about this post a lot so I'll get to the details more in a bit as they hash it out. The main question basically revolves around whether z25 was making this post knowing that NSG was Town, but my intuition here is there's a decent chance this is a genuine slip.

Comes across as very defensive of 3DS' play. This looks like the Amished Tell to me. This is a very strong scumtell among replacements where if they basically spent a lot of time focusing on the actions (or lack thereof) of the previous player, they're almost always mafia.

Mentioned this before, but z25 here is equivocating between the yeet pushed by Mala (Xivii) based on his claim... and Frozen.

Reads in #977 not feeling super genuine. Hedges hard on top Townread Chaco. Mala feels quite generous for its relative placement as is also weirdly cut off. Two completely different reads of Triss. The end part of his read on me about wondering how I could adapt parses very strangely to me.

z25's comments here and here regarding Exlight's drunk posting feels like a very opportunistic push against me.

Noticed this post from Rajam where he points out a possible scumslip from 3DS.

Coming back to #1598. Spends a lot of time pushing Xivii here. This still feel opportunistic to me as Xivii's retraction is never coming from scum here. BoomFrog does some nice analysis on this post later here and here suggesting z25's reaction to Xivii's reveal is fake. Noting for comparison that Xivii also felt Malakandra's reaction is fake. Although z25 and Malakandra arrive at opposite conclusions (scum, Town) respectively, I don't think this is particularly indicative since scum had an abundance of targets D2 (Rajam, BoomFrog, Xivii, Chaco if Town etc.) and were not under any serious pressure.

#1761 is pretty slimy in potentially chaining yeets. Note that in all likelihood, none of the players listed here are mafia.

This covers up to the end of D2. Will stop here for today and pick up the rest tomorrow.

Summary so far: There are a lot of two way interactions between z25 and Malakandra where they are either openly or passively defending each other. There are a number of posts in z25's iso that look like either outright scumslips or strong scumtells. I had noted earlier that my read z25 was heavily tied to 3DS himself, namely that I felt that 3DS would probably not have been in such a miserable state had he buddies to support him. However, this particular team is one of the only ones that 3DS could still fit into. Raxxel was gone for the bulk of early D1, and FrozenFlame's content was sporadic at best. I think it's entirely possible that 3DS at the start was worried about drawing attention to himself or his buddies, and then ended up with two buddies with very low activity who didn't give him any support to actually progress beyond that point and he eventually flaked.

ExLight

Smash Lord
So you think I could be scum but voted me to try and swing a mislynch? That literally doesn’t add up at all
that’s a good point
why not vote yourself or someone who is being townread like me or DP if the intention was to bait scum?

Chaco

Never Logs In
LaserGuy LaserGuy I really don’t like the last point. I don’t see scumFrozen leaving 3DS to his devices. Everything before that was compelling, but I feel the stuff involving 3DS is a reach. I mean it could be right, but I just don’t see the likelihood there. I would’ve subscribed more to scum freak out because he always dies. His reaction seems genuine, but I just don’t know in what way, I don’t see that from a VT though unless he is insanely new. Like one to two games and always died immediately

ExLight

Smash Lord
3DS was acting really weird at D1 wasn’t he? I wonder of scum wanted to bus him and get town cred for it

That could shed new light to commentaries like “it’s (refusing to contribute) not because of scum, it’s because I’ll get lynched”

The last main scum is Vanilla and the only other option is a traitor so bussing that slot D1 sounds ok

I‘ll try to find a Raxx/Mala early D1 readlist, but I know 3DS was on the bottom of the FF list and iirc the entire top of it was town so I’d be surprised if the entire bottom was also town tbf.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
I don’t see that from a VT though unless he is insanely new. Like one to two games and always died immediately
From what I've read in-thread, I believe he had two games: one where he was yeeted D1, and one where he was shot by town N1. I think from that mindset, what he said and did is somewhat understandable

ExLight

Smash Lord
I said before but I feel like D1 wagonomics are a bit weird if Laser is main scum because that means mafia chose to kill a Roleblocker that could disrupt some town clearing over a Vanilla, and Laser is also what made FF’s wagon untieable

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
3DS was acting really weird at D1 wasn’t he? I wonder of scum wanted to bus him and get town cred for it

That could shed new light to commentaries like “it’s (refusing to contribute) not because of scum, it’s because I’ll get lynched”

The last main scum is Vanilla and the only other option is a traitor so bussing that slot D1 sounds ok

I‘ll try to find a Raxx/Mala early D1 readlist, but I know 3DS was on the bottom of the FF list and iirc the entire top of it was town so I’d be surprised if the entire bottom was also town tbf.
The very bottom of his list was Mala and NSG lmao. If he wanted to bus it should've been Mala. Iirc, Frozen was pushing your slot mostly d1, so I don't think they were trying to bus. I don't know why they wouldn't try to bus to protect their strongest role, though, so that still confuses me

ExLight

Smash Lord
The very bottom of his list was Mala and NSG lmao. If he wanted to bus it should've been Mala. Iirc, Frozen was pushing your slot mostly d1, so I don't think they were trying to bus. I don't know why they wouldn't try to bus to protect their strongest role, though, so that still confuses me
oh hmm

2861, note how he has Mala at 70 percent yet he never votes or commits to that slot in a huge way until he joins the already over wagon. This is even after he mentioned why Mala made sense based on the FF flip.
that’s a good point

ExLight

Smash Lord
I don’t think they’d bus a power role instead of vanilla or traitor tho.
I found a post Xiivi mentions very early on he thinks 3DS is powerless scum too so either that big boi was way ahead of its time or I’m way behind lmfao

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Two things:

1) How Laser thinks that’s defending Rax is beyond me. Zen was straight up fishing for information from people on day one. It felt like he was trying to bait and still if anyone could be a pr that had a game plan. So yeah that’s not defending, it had nothing to do with Rax really, more Zen’s behavior. It’s literally one of the things that had me skeptical of him early game.

2) I’m regard to 3ds, I would be extremely surprised if a scum team ever left him in the dark like that. Sure he has trouble I’m early game, but I would imagine scum would try and coach him into ways to survive. As I said previously though, he gets really frustrated because he has trouble understanding how to play.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Looking back Frozen basically gives no insight into either Laser or Z25. Basically the only thing I see of value there looking back is his prod into Mala, which wasn’t even noticeable until knowing his alignment. I wanna guess that based off FF alone, Laser is more likely. He agrees with a Z stance regarding Xiv, but literally nothing that can be used. The only thing that pings me about Laser with him is Lasers post about wanting to come off as null town which is essentially exactly what FF lists him as playing early D1

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright boys and girls, I believe it’s Laser more than Z25 now. Look at Mala iso and ctrl-F “laser reread” like hollllly **** he says he’s gonna do it numerous times and always paints him town. I don’t see as much issue with him and Z, maybe more towards pocketing. I think FFs first post about everyone’s alignment is more telling on the 3DS slot because he wanted a legitimate Lynch there. Let me look back at Laser thoughts on 3DS, and if that confirms, I’m ready to yeet

Chaco

Never Logs In
Z25 Z25 why you lurking about and not saying anything

Vote: LaserGuy

To many early game prods into the slot of Laser by Mala similar in how he treated Frozen which is much more of a likely stray for scumMala. I don’t see scumMala allowing 3DS to play like he did due to his activity level. I wanna say that Laser was probably only the active scum during early game, and FF came in later, which adds to much of the early game town chaos.

This feels right. If it’s not, I don’t know. Ultimately I think it’s where I was going to end up regardless, and I don’t think Z fakes his stances as easily. Laser is just much more polished and I could’ve seen so much more effort out if townLaser and skilled cases. Not grimy pushes.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
I'm down with hammering today. This feels right, and if not, hopefully there's no traitor so we can yeet Z tomorrow. If it's not Z or Laser then honestly scum deserves the win that they're going to get lol

ExLight

Smash Lord
Agreed that NSG jumping on LaserGuy (I think you meant laserguy here, not boomfrom) like that was suss. I'm a little confused by your phrasing here, are you suggesting that boom and xiivi being on "opposite" ends now is related to NSG's vote?
FF finds odd that NGS OMGUSed Laser but not the way around when Laser was the one experienced going after a rookie

Great news for my professional development
nice

I would also like more of a case for the people on Laserguy. The argument I see from Fonti and Jack is he hasn't immediately made himself look town to them so he's scum? I would like clarification on that.
Defending Laser?

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin are you considering replacing 3DSNinja at all
not sure if desperate for an extra kill or for a replacement :v

ExLight strongest scumread for all of D1. Suddenly drop it and he's my top town read. I think that progression is more odd than my Laser progression and why I don't think your reasoning is in good faith.
That's fair
Mala seemed to be pushing a Xivii vs. Laser
Twas after Xivii's claim and they decided to say they weren't in favor of a Xivii lynch for the day uh
not really what that was about if not throwing shade at both then, maybe just defending Laser?

if you are both telling the truth, does that confirm the presence of a traitor?
we can probably figure out if there's a traitor based on this, maybe?

If your push was successful, a lynch on NSG when you had very little to go off of, you would look very bad and likely go next.
I think you slipped that you know he is town.
this one still is a major ping to me

Raxxel/ Malakandra - Similar situation to Z25 in that I don't really like lynching someone when their slot has just been replaced. I have been impressed by Mala's catch up so far and their confusion about the daychat/nightchat thing feels genuine, though I've been burned by reading that as a townslip before. Xivii's point about Raxxel is plausible, but it's hard to evaluate concretely based on so little content. Nulltown.
3DSNinja / Z25 - 3DS gave us nothing to work with. My feeling is that he is somewhat unlikely to be mafia as I feel like his mafia buddies probably would have tried to encourage him to do more. I do think there's a decent chance he's traitor though. That said, regardless of whether it is bad play in principle, I hate lynching a slot that has just replaced in and would really rather give Z25 a day to see what he can do. Nullscum.
lol all of these are in the same post
"I'd rather not lynch any of these two so we can work on them more... BUT ACTUALLY"
major ping too

Maybe Z25, but I'd like to give his slot more time since he's actually here and talking. I don't think Ninja's slot was sus really, i think his inaction was not alignment indicative
Laser was kinda just parroting Mala too
weird to see Mala was putting him on the bottom of the scumreads but calling the actions NAI and justified which is odd to me since apparently 3DS didn't play like this in any of the other games so it shouldn't seem NAI nor natural

minor ping on Z25

Well let’s change that. How do you feel about Boom’s points when you look at the below quotes.
tried to blatantly convince Fonti to give up on a Mala lynch and pursue a Boom instead

now that we know he's scum it's kinda funny to see mala panicking when FF's wagon exploded lmao

idk, I feel like Z25 is slightly worse than Laser based on D1 but idk if it's me tunneling again

ExLight

Smash Lord
actually, Laser has more going for him I guess
idk, Laser's vote bussing just feels so weird

although from rereading I guess he didn't have much of a choice
if he voted himself it would've made him and FF obvious scum, and if hadn't voted they'd be prolly scumread later in the game

hmm
now into D2+ which is when Mala and Z25 get some speed, hopefully this has more for us to work with

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin if this is LyLo, does town immediately lose after a misyeet or does scum have to kill someone other than traitor first? Not sure it will matter but I'm curious

although from rereading I guess he didn't have much of a choice
if he voted himself it would've made him and FF obvious scum, and if hadn't voted they'd be prolly scumread later in the game
Exactly. Xivii was the only other wagon really going at all, and it seemed extremely unlikely to gain traction. Most of the action that day happened so late, and with Frozen absent, that I'm not sure scum Laser really would have had any better options

Chaco

Never Logs In
He literally joined the wagon with “k.” LIKE WHAT AUDACITY IS THAT AS SCUM. Either he pulled the ultimate bus right there and found the angry vocabulary of my wife, or he’s just town. Like that post right there is the biggest mind ****. But what’s odd is he DID IT AGAIN with Mala.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I mean I guess he can with no worries cause it’s majority and not hammer lynches here, so basically his vote was meaningless either time

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z25 Z25 why you lurking about and not saying anything

Vote: LaserGuy

To many early game prods into the slot of Laser by Mala similar in how he treated Frozen which is much more of a likely stray for scumMala. I don’t see scumMala allowing 3DS to play like he did due to his activity level. I wanna say that Laser was probably only the active scum during early game, and FF came in later, which adds to much of the early game town chaos.

This feels right. If it’s not, I don’t know. Ultimately I think it’s where I was going to end up regardless, and I don’t think Z fakes his stances as easily. Laser is just much more polished and I could’ve seen so much more effort out if townLaser and skilled cases. Not grimy pushes.
When I was here earlier, the only post new was you mentioning how FF didn’t give much to work with. After that I had to head out and had nothing more to say after my post anyway.
FF finds odd that NGS OMGUSed Laser but not the way around when Laser was the one experienced going after a rookie

nice

Defending Laser?

not sure if desperate for an extra kill or for a replacement :v

That's fair
Mala seemed to be pushing a Xivii vs. Laser
Twas after Xivii's claim and they decided to say they weren't in favor of a Xivii lynch for the day uh
not really what that was about if not throwing shade at both then, maybe just defending Laser?

we can probably figure out if there's a traitor based on this, maybe?

this one still is a major ping to me

lol all of these are in the same post
"I'd rather not lynch any of these two so we can work on them more... BUT ACTUALLY"
major ping too

Laser was kinda just parroting Mala too
weird to see Mala was putting him on the bottom of the scumreads but calling the actions NAI and justified which is odd to me since apparently 3DS didn't play like this in any of the other games so it shouldn't seem NAI nor natural

minor ping on Z25

tried to blatantly convince Fonti to give up on a Mala lynch and pursue a Boom instead

now that we know he's scum it's kinda funny to see mala panicking when FF's wagon exploded lmao

idk, I feel like Z25 is slightly worse than Laser based on D1 but idk if it's me tunneling again
That last one is less me trying to get them away from mala and more wanting more talk out of Fonti who I hadn’t interacted with and was trying to figure out their vote process. Which as a claimed town PR, their thoughts mattered to me in trying to solve the game at different angles by looking at multiple people.

Liked I posted in later content, Mala and Laser made a lot of sense to me.

Top Bottom