• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Ops Mafia: Game Thread. Game Over!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The townest in all the land: Fonti, Chaco, Triss, Darkpit
100million town: Z25, Malakandra
seem pretty town to me: LaserGuy, Boom

PoE: Frozen, ExLight
Scummy: Jack, NSG

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Still down for a No Lynch though if we can’t come to a consensus without botching. Like I said, it extends a day phase 100%.
I mean, Fonti can be for sure cleared on night 2 right? I might be down for no lynching, which stops Xivii and Fonti from having a run of our lynches if they are scum before we can clear them.

fontisian

Smash Champion
So fonti can't actually be mechanically cleared this night after all, right? Just making sure because I've seen that fact has been flipping around like crazy recently.
It's possible, it depends on what scum and our prs decide to do.

Imo, neap should go for people considered kind of towny, and hope to get a clear.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
If no yeet has more plurality than an actual yeet does it get passed or does it have to be majority?

EDIT: replaced Lynch with yeet.

Last edited:

fontisian

Smash Champion
I mean, Fonti can be for sure cleared on night 2 right? I might be down for no lynching, which stops Xivii and Fonti from having a run of our lynches if they are scum before we can clear them.
We cannot no yeet here. This is a 13 player game, with no kill power except the yeet and the mafia kill. No yeet brings us down to an even number with the night kill, so we'd essentially be sacrificing a yeet for no reason.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Everyone should just do what Fonti says as she seems to be the only one who understands the nature of the game.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
No yeet does give all the power to scum though. And we don't get any info today, besides what our PR's get tonight. I see what you guys are saying I guess. It seems tempting, because you don't want to yeet town, but i've only been ever told its a bad thing

Trisscar

Smash Ace
If no yeet has more plurality than an actual yeet does it get passed or does it have to be majority?

EDIT: replaced Lynch with yeet.
Majority happens if not 7 vote.

We cannot no yeet here. This is a 13 player game, with no kill power except the yeet and the mafia kill. No yeet brings us down to an even number with the night kill, so we'd essentially be sacrificing a yeet for no reason.
^This really. Doesn't extend day phase at all, gives maf a free kill. If we had a bodyguard or doctor style role then maybe, otherwise no.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
No yeet does give all the power to scum though. And we don't get any info today, besides what our PR's get tonight. I see what you guys are saying I guess. It seems tempting, because you don't want to yeet town, but i've only been ever told its a bad thing
Yes now let's end our quarreling and unite in the name of justice.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Mala and Chaco you need to be moving on NSG, Jack or Frozen

LaserGuy LaserGuy need your vote as well
Im against an NSG lynch for the same reason I was against a Somi lynch before replacement. I don't think he will be on to give a role claim. I think Xivii gives us the most info here and has the highest chance to be scum. It basically tells us the alignment of Fonti, allowing our PR's to get other info tonight.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Im against an NSG lynch for the same reason I was against a Somi lynch before replacement. I don't think he will be on to give a role claim. I think Xivii gives us the most info here and has the highest chance to be scum. It basically tells us the alignment of Fonti, allowing our PR's to get other info tonight.
Uh, why would Xivii's alignment tell you mine?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Uh, why would Xivii's alignment tell you mine?
If he's scum you must be scum together. Since otherwise I don't think he would know to make the claim. And if he's actually chocolate, I find it incredibly likely you are actually visitor based on the Ninja shot thing. It'd be risky to claim visitor as scum if he had the chocolate ninja points

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
is Xivii the ****boy who faked cop results three times or is that Xiivi
if it's the former I wouldn't trust him either tbh
I was literally coming on to see this.

It’s why Zen can play huge mind games or risks and succeed.

Anyway welcome back.

Also my next post is my reads list.

As of right now though, I stand by a frozen or zen lynch.

fontisian

Smash Champion
If he's scum you must be scum together. Since otherwise I don't think he would know to make the claim. And if he's actually chocolate, I find it incredibly likely you are actually visitor based on the Ninja shot thing. It'd be risky to claim visitor as scum if he had the chocolate ninja points
Ok, so, you should wait and see if I get confirmed Tonight, because there is a chance that will happen.

fontisian

Smash Champion
why would that even matter? If they're scum they'll last second fake claim to save themselves and find out another power role
You can read into /how/ people claim. If he's a pr, we don't want to kill him, and if he's vt, maybe he'll claim convincingly, and we'll yeet elsewhere.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Ok, so, you should wait and see if I get confirmed Tonight, because there is a chance that will happen.
Why is everyone flip flopping on whether the clear will work or not. Didn't you make a whole post outlining why it wouldn't work? I asked earlier that it was going to fail and no one said it was going so succeed.

fontisian

Smash Champion

Anyway welcome back.

Cool, let's go for the Frozen yeet, please.

ExLight

Smash Lord
You can read into /how/ people claim. If he's a pr, we don't want to kill him, and if he's vt, maybe he'll claim convincingly, and we'll yeet elsewhere.
nahh

honestly I don't like the top wagons and I feel like scum is spread like one in each probably

Malakandra

Smash Lord
[4] FrozenFlame: Fonti, Pit, Triss, Xivii
[3] Xivii: BoomFrog, Chaco, Malakandra
[1] BoomFrog: LaserGuy
[2] LaserGuy: NonSpecificGuy, Jackrito
[1] Somitomi: #HBC | FrozenFlame
I think this is accurate
Still current counts I think

fontisian

Smash Champion
Why is everyone flip flopping on whether the clear will work or not. Didn't you make a whole post outlining why it wouldn't work? I asked earlier that it was going to fail and no one said it was going so succeed.
If we go with Chaco's plan, it will fail. If we do not go with Chaco's plan, and leave it up to the pr's discretion, there is a chance I will be cleared, depending on the decisions scum and our prs make. I'm arguing against what Chaco was telling the pr's to do, not saying I can't be cleared.

As a reminder to the voyeur and tracker, I will be targeting Trisscar.

Trisscar

Smash Ace

Anyway welcome back.

Should prob vote then.

fontisian

Smash Champion
If no one changes their vote, Frozen will come back and vote for Xivii, the wagons will be tied, and we will no-yeet. I need another vote on Frozen, please.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Haven't read the last few pages. Of the three of prefer jack but if there's another place I can go there too.

vote Jack
LaserGuy LaserGuy

[4] FrozenFlame: Fonti, Pit, Triss, Xivii
[3] Xivii: BoomFrog, Chaco, Malakandra
[2] LaserGuy: NonSpecificGuy, Jackrito
[1] ExLight: #HBC | FrozenFlame
[1] Jackrito: LaserGuy

The Jack wagon is not currently viable, unless you want to convince a bunch of people very quickly.

ExLight

Smash Lord
What? why do things need to be more spicy and can you give justification?
As I said, I don't like the top two wagons, and Laser's is the only other one that is viable as right now.
Them voting on a completely useless wagon could be seen as scum trying to keep distance of the main ones and not be responsible for a mislynch.

Top Bottom