• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Ops Mafia: Game Thread. Game Over!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Fonti choose a different target please. It should be someone that Neap may potentially target as well so voy will know whether or not that person was neaped in case Neap dies n2+ without outing results

Malakandra

Smash Lord
If we go with Chaco's plan, it will fail. If we do not go with Chaco's plan, and leave it up to the pr's discretion, there is a chance I will be cleared, depending on the decisions scum and our prs make. I'm arguing against what Chaco was telling the pr's to do, not saying I can't be cleared.

As a reminder to the voyeur and tracker, I will be targeting Trisscar.
Alright, so theres a small chance you get cleared. But wouldn't the scum roleblocker just always block you if your town. Like I can't see them targeting anyone else unless the find out who the Neapolitan is.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Alright, so theres a small chance you get cleared. But wouldn't the scum roleblocker just always block you if your town. Like I can't see them targeting anyone else unless the find out who the Neapolitan is.
Please understand that the scum roleblocker targeting me instead of the neap is still a net win for us.

Xivii, do you have a suggestion for who I should target?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Please understand that the scum roleblocker targeting me instead of the neap is still a net win for us.

Xivii, do you have a suggestion for who I should target?
Alright, I can agree with that sure. I still think Xivii gives us more info than Frozen here. But I can see how the night info would be beneficial even if they don't block you.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I've stated I've changed my mind a million times. You're ignoring it intentionally at this point.
I know you've changed your mind a lot, I just wasn't sure on which side the most recent change was. My bad though, I did miss a post thank you for alerting me about it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I know you've changed your mind a lot, I just wasn't sure on which side the most recent change was. My bad though, I did miss a post thank you for alerting me about it.
You don't have any justification for voting me at this point is the issue. It looks like you're intentionally acting confused so you don't have to switch.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
You don't have any justification for voting me at this point is the issue. It looks like you're intentionally acting confused so you don't have to switch.
I still think you give more info, and I also think that Fonti will not be confirmed tonight. My original points for voting for you.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Trisscar isn't in my for sure town group, that's why I want to target her.

I guess if Frozen flips town, I'll target uh, Laser, maybe?

fontisian

Smash Champion
Sorry, let me correct that. If Frozen flips mafia, I will target Laser. If Frozen flips town or is not yeeted, I will target Trisscar.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I still think you give more info, and I also think that Fonti will not be confirmed tonight. My original points for voting for you.
Mala, I will literally be able to clear four people off a scum!Frozen flip.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Mala, I will literally be able to clear four people off a scum!Frozen flip.
Alright, to make sure it goes that way then. I don't think Xivii is going to pick up at all, and I'd like to avoid a jump onto Laser here.

Vote Frozen Flame

Malakandra

Smash Lord
What Fonti said. This is simply untrue. Your vote is not justifiable.
I stand by what the original reasons are still there. I think you would give us a lot of information as well, and more concrete info.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
My dog had an operation and was scared all night when he was supposed to be sleeping. He wet my bed

Trisscar

Smash Ace
your good man, Im cranky from the fireworks last night too lol. Probably why Im being so stubborn.
Maaaaann, the night before the 4th someone let off an explosion so big it set off nearby car alarms, and for like two weeks before THAT there we

Trisscar

Smash Ace
shoot

there were explosions going off at 11pm every night. People are nonsense.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If FF is not scum, we really should look at Zen tomorrow. I’m trying to finish typing my list but if thread gets locked, it will go up next day phase.

fontisian

Smash Champion
My cat vomited at 5am last night.

She's not sick, she just throws up sometimes.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
My cat vomited at 5am last night.

She's not sick, she just throws up sometimes.
ugh, cat puke is the worst. I feel your pain.

Edit: Changed cute to cat, i do not find puke cute I promise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom