Midna ! Out of the Shadows ! (New DLC means a new chance !)

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Apprentice
Found this video thought I'd share. Also serves as a nice reminder that no matter what happens we should be grateful for the effort that the Smash team has put into this game. We don't deserve Sakurai!
Alright so, first of all, this is wholesome as heck!
And secondly... Well, that's kinda how I was when Midna was revealed as an AT, I was a bit saddened at first because I wanted her as playable, and I really thought her time was now, but then... Well, I was just happy she was there in some forms you know?
Her AT is awesome, one of my favorite ever, and I'm always really happy when she appear on the battlefield, and even though I'm campaigning for her to be more one day, I'll always be thankful that she's in there somewhere
This video is amazing and really wholesome, so thank you for sharing, I hope that the numerous Midna fan we'll have here will share the mindset of both the author of the video, and us
We can wish and campaign for more, but we should always keep in mind what we already have, and be thankful for it

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Apprentice
If we do get a new Zelda character, Midna is one of my main picks. Could you add me to the list?
Sure thing ! I'll add you right up !
By curiosity, which form would you like the most for Midna ?

EDIT : Sorry about that ... I really hate my mouse ..

Last edited:

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Apprentice
I’d say her imp form for her default appearance.
Mhm, you and me both, while I don't dislike the True Form, and would pretty much always welcome it in Smash, I do prefer the Imp Form, and the hair hand attached to that form is one of my favorite power of fiction ever !

Loliko YnT

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0447-8484-5229
NNID
karilthewizard
While I'm here , I'll quickly give my opinion on wich Midna should be playable.

While Wolf Link & Midna is very iconic , I feel like a quadrupedal character like a Wolf would limit a lot of stuff for normals. (I personnaly think someone like Spyro would work better in that regard)
I think the best thing would be a solo imp Midna that call shadow wolves for some attacks. Would be less repetitive , and she can summon several of them.

True form is an interesting case : while Hyrule Warriors gave her a moveset , I think like we would need to extrapolate on a lot of stuff to give her a moveset.
But it would be nice if Midna's Final Smash was transforming into her , à la Wario-Man.

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Apprentice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE2Dc1sx71U

Found this today, such a powerful reaction to a game that I still hold dear to my heart today, it's really amazing to see so many fans unite in hype in here ! Miyamoto really out done himself, both on the game, and on this trailer ! A great reminder of what TP meant to people when it got out hehe

On other news, the Midna Discord and Twitter is organizing a contest, called "A Smashing Imp", the goal is for artist and fans of the series of the various fighters of Smash, to draw our dear little Princess, cosplaying as one of the 70+ playable characters of Smash, we're trying to make that as big as we can, so any support toward it is appreciated ! The Discord Link is in the OP, but I'll leave the Twitter Thread for anyone who want to see it directly

https://twitter.com/MidnaForSmash/status/1175532313796665348

Zero Suit Violet

Smash Apprentice
I know I shouldn't double post normally, but well, I feel like something like that can be shared without problem, especially with how long it's been since my last post so ..

I made a complete Challenger Pack for Midna ! Complete with Spirit, Classic Mode, Stage, and Music ! You can all tell me what you think of it hehe

Midna for Smash !.png