• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midland Thread

Dopey

Smash Lord
you guys should come fridays =) cause thats the only day i can smash or do anything lol

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
marthmaster04 said:
yea really man, *waits for mic to show up and go all evil lockety* :laugh:
Go to this guy's smashfests. How much does it cost you to come down to S.E MI? 30 dollars?

Game 'n' Watch

Smash Journeyman
We plan on goin to Justins...
I believe that u owe me some money still Maciej from when I drove u and Dope home from Midland.
Ill be there to collect or mm for it.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
mm me noobz. im sooooo good. leik the bezt ever how would you know my skills are crazy i won like 3 local tournaments two years ago im a legend yo so bow down.

ya

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
there is no one respectable from the tri city area... even if there was anyone.... it would be midland guys..... who the hell ya think u are mister saginaw

COMMOFDOOM

Smash Apprentice
i'm just messin. i lived in midland for a while anyway. well midland freeland border. and yes i am mediocre at ssbm.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
tehownage said:
i ***** hate when new people start playin and somehow they expect everyone to show up at their house, come to justins, if not, dont complain
actually I've been playing for nearly 3 years now, I just never really cared about holding and going to smashfests untill the past few months. If you wanna come fine, if not I'm not holding your hand...it's your choice bud. :)

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
NoJ, yet another that has fallen to my link. lets add it to my list

NoJ
AC
AOB
Watty
LiptonBuddy (that was a ditto)
As Money
Game
everyone else in midland that i played w link

soon to be added:
Dope
JV3x3 (u guys know its comin!)
ann arbor crew
mikey (trust me... it will happen...)

ya

we can have the thread that would be so kind of you needles, seriously, so kind. Midland is cool

AS Money

Smash Lord
Shibbypod said:
NoJ, yet another that has fallen to my link. lets add it to my list
i am breaking my vow to say what a ******* uncle meat is he said LINK not y.link you moron and take my name off that list i have yet to fall to it if i have i have beatin it on other occations and guess what i ken comboed giga bowzer AND giant kirby in adventure mode i am proud cuz it waz sexzy and i will do the same to your link

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
**** it! Does **** play Y. Link? I thought one of Midland played Y. Link.

AS Money

Smash Lord
no not any more he used to

really all acro dose is spam projectilles but it works for him there is no such thing as bad damage givin

RapE

Smash Ace
Uncle the best Y. Link has to be Acro i used to play him so im not bad but Acro is hella good.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
who is water user. is water a char in smash? no. so gtfo

Acro uses y. link a little, and I use Link a little. neither of us main them. Hell i dont have a main character STILL

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Acro, we should change the name of this thread to Midland vs. Ann Arbor - the rivalry that no one but us care about.

Im serious about that

well, you could keep that no one cares about thing out if you want.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, the REAL reason we crewbattled you was 'cause it'd get people to play us on a sat. 'Cause we can't go anywhere on a Wed.

Acro

Smash Ace
you wanna learn how to play young link? FORGET THE A BUTTON! just run the **** away and throw as much **** as you can!

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
The 20? Oh right, town jew LKFT can't come up with the 20 bucks in time. Yeah, we can still mm crew battle, but it can only be for 20 bucks, split two ways, between him and me. Or you can accept an IOU from him. Which he will pay back, possibly through paypal.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
lol hey i take what i can get NoJ as you know i'm not the best smasher here lol.

I take pride in every match won!

Acro

Smash Ace
20 between him and you? wtf are you talking about? a crew battle with 2 people? are you serious? you can not have a crew battle with 2 people.. please tell me your using more than 2

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, no, we're bringing more than two, it's only that two have anything on it. Yeah we'll be there with more than 2 people.

Top Bottom