• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of ohia IV 11/01/08 YUS!

aquteen

Smash Ace
hey people need to post a lot of irrelevant stuff on this thread on a pretty consistent biases so that it stays on the top of the first page

I'M LOOKING AT YOU BIGR, SOAP

Big_R

Smash Champion
so i played a bunch of melee at juke n bigds and now my finger hurts.

also i have a sore throat.

:(:(:(

anybody got any sore throat remedies?

BlueDogChronicles

Smash Cadet
^
Bad idea.

good idea. v
If you smoke like 8 bowls, you won't be able to feel your throat (or finger) anymore + it will burn away all the germs tbh
This is probably the greatest post I have read in a while. I am glad to know you. So.. how's your back?

We should probably get more setups for friendlies and MM's.

aquteen

Smash Ace
TheLake-Big R - The only man blacker than me at this tourney. Good ****. [/quote]

is there a story behind this?

Big_R

Smash Champion
TheLake-Big R - The only man blacker than me at this tourney. Good ****.
is there a story behind this?[/QUOTE]

umm he is a young black gentleman. we were both at the same tourny. i dont even think we talked too much idk. apparently i have a ghetto pass tho just by being me

CUZ IM A BALLERRR!!

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
I hope Swift comes. I want to play him again. In fact, I'd like to play everyone from Pitts again. I've been working on the MarthvsSheik matchup a bit more and I really want to play against Xyt. And of course there's the YL of doom courtesy of D20.

aquteen

Smash Ace
D20's YL was insane and I seem to remember it giving bigr quite a bit of trouble lol I def hope he comes to this one also, of corse I also want the rest of pits to come

Big_R

Smash Champion
yo **** that. lol it was 222close. stupid ylink making me wait to do stuff. i wanna go fast!

also 4$ no mercy 4 u so i gotta tell pitt to come. not no mercy me vs u that never happens the way i like :(:(:(

i wonder if drew will be able to play smash for his one time a month when this come up. lol he never plays anymore this is bull...

Big_R

Smash Champion
hes always busy with band stuff. and Saturdays he cant go to tournys cuz of games. he never had responsibilties b4. not too many rly lol.

and why are we still losing? idk we have more catching up to do. we r far behind apparently lol

plus i dont play that much either so its ahrd to catch up if i dont play.

aquteen

Smash Ace
at all 3 of them it's been pretty close

1st one you got kinda close to beating him
2nd one 4% knocked him out of winners bracket but then he made a ridiculous comeback
3rd one swift was almost able to beat him

4th one????????/ vidjo comes and beats him????

Big_R

Smash Champion
ok well i have a lot of catching up to do and they play fox? but swift beat him with falco!
oh noo umm ya i have a lot of catching to to do apparently.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Yay melee!!!!

Hey, can anyone who will be driving nearby anyway give me a ride to this? I live in canton and my parents have gas price johns, and I don't have a job XD.

This is the last week of cross country too, I'm so happy it's over.

4th one????????/ vidjo comes and beats him????
That would be awesome.

(Or challenge him for rights) ^.^
lolololololololol

aquteen

Smash Ace
So I think we decided on draft crews for this one right? just wanted to make sure people were still interested. also how should they be run just set up a mini bracket . And finaly what should the cost be $1 $5 free????

Smocane

Smash Cadet
did we decide? i dont remember a final decision on it...

So, I guess if there's any objections to draft crews (I think like 5 man crews or something?) then say something and we will read it or something...

and i vote for either $1 or free...kinda like a just for bragging rights after the real **** is done?

Top Bottom