• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle GA Brawl Tournament (August 30)

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
well thats 7, which is better than five, plus another LOI member has confirmed attendance so we have a promised 8 thus far plus any stragglers. And pizza won't be supplied for free (if at all). We'll need people to chip in for it (and yes, chipping in gives topping-choosing-rights).

My real problem is it is so @#$%ing annoying when u get greasy hands and play vid games.

EDIT:
Okay there's no outside food aloud. There's good news, I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to *shot*
There will be pizza there though, I don't know the pricing but at least we know we have it if people want it. Also, the tournament is set, I made the final call today to confirm any problems that may arise. It seems we will get a few players from there since their Yu-Gi-Oh crowd likes playing Brawl (they played for 6 hours last week 0_0). So everything seems to be set, now we just want a bit more attendance and this will be a fun little tourney (though I wanted more people).

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
umm TVs would be GREAT. We want at least 3 and only one is confirmed at the moment.

Also, I have another person who says they should make it so we have 9 now.

WildStar

Smash Journeyman
Well either way, I told you guys from the begining I was going to come to this. And yes, there is a tournament here in Augusta the same day, with probably 20+ people, but whatever. I've been looking forward to coming out there and playing with you guys, Augusta is gay.. and all the girls have mustaches. Not only that but from what I've heared yugioh playing girls are hawt (lawl).

But seriously,

Someone better bring me a moon pie or something.

I like moon pies.

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
Well either way, I told you guys from the begining I was going to come to this. And yes, there is a tournament here in Augusta the same day, with probably 20+ people, but whatever. I've been looking forward to coming out there and playing with you guys, Augusta is gay.. and all the girls have mustaches. Not only that but from what I've heared yugioh playing girls are hawt (lawl).

But seriously,

Someone better bring me a moon pie or something.

I like moon pies.
Sure, I'll bring one, just yell out "WHERES MY MOON PIE" at 12;30 and you got it, lulz.

SpeedAcE

Smash Journeyman
tourny tomorrow, leik omfg

gogogo

EDIT: Kyd doesn't have internet access at the moment, so contacting him through smashboards is impossible. His cell is out of commission too, so if you have any problems getting to the place you can call him @ (478) 442-2232

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
Well It was fun, Wildstar didn't show up but his moon pie did.
grand total of 11 people (which isn't that bad other than the fact that we advertised for 3 months).
Anywho, new tournament coming September 27th, which will be Melee this time. I'll start the thread soon.

WildStar

Smash Journeyman
The person who I was going to ride with bummed out on me last second. My car should be fixed up soon, well.. it will be travel ready soon anyways.

Sorry guys.

Top Bottom