• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I will go to the Smashfest that Shady goes to. I need a piece of that mediocre Fox, kinda salty about my last MM vs him.

EDIT: Saturday works much better for me

kalindih

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm kinda new to this I wanna try and make it out there can I have the address

:phone:

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
i have 2 full setups and a tv

ryejew duck kzhu abu and myself

and then there r quite a few ppl that have expressed interest but have not confirmed

edit: yep three TVs, and two Cube+Melee's

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm comin out for a bit I need the address and what time are we starting? I am not staying very late at all I have plans that night, I'll be leaving at like 6 so the earlier the better

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Duck, Kzhu & Abu all didn't show.

Shady beat Rob with Fox, Marth, and Falcon but lost with Falco in MM's

HIV is ****

Clydale(?) has mad tech skill just needs to work on continuing combo's and will be ****** soon.

I suck at this game & need to play more.

Smashfest in Howell on Friday morning to afternoon.

kd-

Smash Lord
Rob needs to work on his low tier matchups.
Lol when you posted that I thought you meant in reference to:

Shady beat Rob with Fox, Marth, and Falcon but lost with Falco in MM's
because you know, Fox and Marth suck. Falcon and Falco though, best characters, top tier, **** birds.

I was supposed to attend and possibly drive Richard but didn't because both this game sucks and I suck at it, zzzz. Duck was also supposed to drive BloodyJoker but didn't wake up until 7pm that day, thursday to friday changed a lot of our sleeping schedules.

Shady's resume: worked a 9-5 Rob while in MI
On blast yo

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Kalamazoo is the only active Melee scene in West Michigan. They have a good community of players though, definitely look into that.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Lol @tr3mor thanks its spelled kalindi
My bad. You definitely have the tech skill just gotta predict what they are gonna do after you hit them and make better followups. Hope we get to play together again soon.
ill go if i can get a ride. anyone what to carpool?
Someone get on this. I have 3 TV's and two Wii's. All I need is two melee discs and a cube for 3 full setups. Juggle and Shady are confirmed so far.
oh **** shaeden and hiv are playing together?
this does not bode well for me...
When you comin back mooose.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
yoo who can drive HIV to Howell. It isn't thaat far. James who would even be able to drive you?

also Rob I'll be takin some of your $$.

Same time frame is good by me - anywhere from 11-8 works. Earlier the better

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'll be there by noon Friday. And watch out Josh, I fixed my new controller and it's ready to take in some cash money.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
yoo who can drive HIV to Howell. It isn't thaat far. James who would even be able to drive you?
im not sure. im probably gonna talk to some of the smashers on the east side and see if i can get any of them interested. also if any of the smashers in west bloomfield were to go theres a possibility that i could catch a ride with them.

Top Bottom