• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

micheal jackson link....moonwalking^_^

Aesir

Smash Master
I know who KA master is Deva <_< I'm just saying in my experience when I nair falcons when they're recovering they tend to die I'm really aggressive on the ledge. moonwalk into bair as link or falcon? I'm assuming Falcon >_>

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I know who KA master is Deva <_< I'm just saying in my experience when I nair falcons when they're recovering they tend to die I'm really aggressive on the ledge. moonwalk into bair as link or falcon? I'm assuming Falcon >_>
Yep, he was talking about using the bair for Falcon's edgeguard. I thought I put it out there, but oh well. Aesir, you seem to misunderstand a lot of people lol.

Aesir

Smash Master
>_> okay let me get it straight here.

I thought someone was saying moonwalking to bair with link is a good idea? o_O
hence my post KA master replied to.

was he saying it was a good idea with link or falcon? if he meant falcon I agree 100% if he meant link I disagree 100%

Deva

Smash Lord
lol, I'm sorry Aesir, That's what we kept trying to tell you. He was referring to Falcon. You must be really tired.

Aesir

Smash Master
lol, I'm sorry Aesir, That's what we kept trying to tell you. He was referring to Falcon. You must be really tired.
Holy crap oops? xD yeah I came home from work and saw this and was just really tired. not only that I posted that when I was at work my vault was wearing off thus crashing me. so I clearly wasn't thinking straight x_X

Deva

Smash Lord
Ah....I'm just bored. I don't really care. but still,......Aesir tries to troll.....lol.

Top Bottom