• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michael Jackson Dead. Really.

Smith

Smash Ace
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
one minute hes alive ready to make a huge comeback... just like heath ledger was going to win an oscar, although he still did... it just sucks that these individuals with exceedingly superior talent fall for these "random" fatalities... it really blows... he was only 50 years old, and had a lot more dancing to do... ****... just ****

Pi

Smash Hero
I wasn't really holdin out much hope for a comeback
But his songs were great, no denying that, wish he could have stayed back in his prime
really hated seeing public opinion of him diminish
any way, we'll always have his music, juss gotta share it around

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
so when you make a joke about your friend and then he dies you can't be like NOOOOOOOO or else you become a hypocrite?

i'm not sure anyone here knows michael jackson personally but i think the principle applies

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
lol wow... u mad?

like, it sucks but don't be dumb
No. What I'm mad about it people treating a joke like a saint now, when the founder of rock and roll died, no one paid attention. I'm speaking of Ike Turner by the way.
But I'm not going to argue in a eulogy thread.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
No. What I'm mad about it people treating a joke like a saint now, when the founder of rock and roll died, no one paid attention. I'm speaking of Ike Turner by the way.
But I'm not going to argue in a eulogy thread.

Pi

Smash Hero
Some people are obviously going to feel more deeply over the death of MJ
But as long as no one is being disrespectful I think we can keep the atmosphere semi-civil
I really don't think this thread is the place for cracks about any of the things he allegedly did, by the way, nor do I feel it should be a grasp at e-fame
Just pay your respects because he deserves it, despite what he did in the more recent times, he made some spectacular music, and you don't point and pick at the flaws of the recently departed

Top Bottom