• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mexican twins combo video trailer...

mers

Smash Ace
Looks awesome.

I personally don't like to hear the game sound in combo videos, cause it interferes with the music (which was great, by the way) and makes everything feel less epic. Just personal preference though.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I don't understand how marth slid that far from the first shine, that was more than half of battlefield, did he like SDI out DI out and ASDI out or something?

defsithe

Smash Ace
yu got wrecked lol. quick question does davico still play? havent been to reynosa in over a year

i wish i could go to SMX this year i havent gone since SMX 6 :(

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
chred he was shined out of the air, so he landed with no stun and dashed the same direction as his momentum was already taking him

you can see the dash animation if you look closely

The Star King

Smash Hero
Great combo vid trailer, but PLEASE don't overhype it and say stupid **** like "the best combo vid of the year".

Top Bottom