• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
dear GOD! why is almost evaryone on this thred acting like children!? (exeption for thoghs who have decent argument.) "WOW! that pic. totaly bought me over!" i think im the only nutural one here... Mewtwo rock your socks off but Lucario does as well and further more who came up with the idea that these two are in a compitition?! "hmm... 2 moe reps.!!!! that impossible!!!" and someting tells me that Sakurwhateverhisnameis won't pull a lucas on us so Lucario fans go home alredy! (or make one but dont turn this into an anti-mewtwo/lucario thred let us enjoy the numerus possibillity. (ok im a little biast to lucario becaulse he's a 2 or up gen. and i stoped watching pokemon by the 2nt generation. however i dont let it effect my logic.)

ODST

Smash Rookie
dear GOD! why is almost evaryone on this thred acting like children!? (exeption for thoghs who have decent argument.) "WOW! that pic. totaly bought me over!" i think im the only nutural one here... Mewtwo rock your socks off but Lucario does as well and further more who came up with the idea that these two are in a compitition?! "hmm... 2 moe reps.!!!! that impossible!!!" and someting tells me that Sakurwhateverhisnameis won't pull a lucas on us so Lucario fans go home alredy! (or make one but dont turn this into an anti-mewtwo/lucario thred let us enjoy the numerus possibillity. (ok im a little biast to lucario becaulse he's a 2 or up gen. and i stoped watching pokemon by the 2nt generation. however i dont let it effect my logic.)
yes it does... FOOL! bidoof and lucario are better than any first gen pokemon ever.

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Mewtwo should return to brawl as playable with better moves,a little heavier and a good FS that has appeared in the pokemon series

Lucario could be either a newcomer or a pokeball pokemon

Shuma

Smash Hero
Lucario fans, kindly take your fould stench to the lucario thread where you belong, and continue to bash mewtwo there for no reason, since they're not competing for a slot unless Pichu returns.

And if that's the case... then Mewtwo is a shoe in.

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . .I think Eisenherz and ODST are both the same person who is using ALT Screen Names. Really. . . they both signed up resently and have the same half a**ed Lucario fan-boy ness in their post.:ohwell:

Really, I think this Pokémon roster would make most people happy:

Pikachu
Pokémon Trainer
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario

When you think about it, this is the most probable scenario, all biases aside. Five may seem like a lot, but Pokémon is a popular series and this game will probably have around 45-50 characters by my estimations.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Dp o C, you forget that many people see PT as 3 characters. Though that is probably the most likely scenario, many people will argue that 8 is too many.

edit: Eisenherz/ODST, either support your opinion(s) or stop posting. But don't continue to insult/flame/mindlessly bash character ideas.

Dp o C, you forget that many people see PT as 3 characters. Though that is probably the most likely scenario, many people will argue that 8 is too many.
They shouldn't. Unlike Zelda/Sheik or Samus/Zero Suit Samus, all three Pokémon are listed under the same name (Pokémon Trainer) and have the same official picture. They even share the same Final Smash. Also, the character himself is present no matter which Pokémon is out.

In any case, I also just don't think characters that switch between themselves should count towards the total set for their series. I consider the Zelda series in Melee to have four characters. But that's just me.

KAFOR

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo...KING OF ALL!!! I agree. A heavier body is demanded, couple of new, necessary moves and a Final Smash to end all Final Smashes!!

Please excuse me for my love for Mewtwo surpasses all other things imaginable.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
. . .I think Eisenherz and ODST are both the same person who is using ALT Screen Names. Really. . . they both signed up resently and have the same half a**ed Lucario fan-boy ness in their post.:ohwell:
No, he's a friend of mine though. Go ahead, get a mod to run an ip check.

Lucario fans, kindly take your fould stench to the lucario thread where you belong, and continue to bash mewtwo there for no reason, since they're not competing for a slot unless Pichu returns.

Then tell your arrogant Mewtwo fanboy buddies to stay out of the Lucario thread.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
No, he's a friend of mine though. Go ahead, get a mod to run an ip check.

Then tell your arrogant Mewtwo fanboy buddies to stay out of the Lucario thread.
Eisenherz, would you please stop bashing Mewtwo like a "US Sonic Zealot" dose to anything that isn't made in the US? honestly, you sound like a religious zealot who will follow your chosen "god" (Lucario) in hell itself regardless of anything.

All I ask from you is to calm down and actually speak with the people instead of thinking of them as, "The other people", everyone one here plays Super Smash. What you are doing is similar to how religious wars have started and have yet to stop.

So please, try and come to an understanding. Maybe the people here can help stop the "Pro-Mewtwo, Anti-Lucario" Flamers in your thread.

InjuredPelican

Smash Cadet
Mewtwo should be a floaty C. Falcon with projectiles.
I totally agree, he needs like super speed, because he's one of the fastest pokemon in the games, and he should have a 'falcon kick' type move to increase his melee attack range! Mewtwo's the best pokemon, so smash really needs to show it.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Pokemon are technically only supposed to be able to use 4 attacks
uhmmm thats not really tru in SSB because if im not Mistaken, Pikachu has Skull Bash, Quick Attack, Thunder, Thunder Jolt (I do not ever remember seeing this move in the game nor anime) and his Thundershck which is his side smash...oh and wait what about Volt Tackle...if u count those thats Six moves total for Pikachu...so yeah while PsychoBoost may only be used by Deoxys...it doesnt mean that that they cant change the rules about that

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
uhmmm thats not really tru in SSB because if im not Mistaken, Pikachu has Skull Bash, Quick Attack, Thunder, Thunder Jolt (I do not ever remember seeing this move in the game nor anime) and his Thundershck which is his side smash...oh and wait what about Volt Tackle...if u count those thats Six moves total for Pikachu...so yeah while PsychoBoost may only be used by Deoxys...it doesnt mean that that they cant change the rules about that
I think thunder jolt or whatever originated from the card game actually

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Really, I think this Pokémon roster would make most people happy:

Pikachu
Pokémon Trainer
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario

When you think about it, this is the most probable scenario, all biases aside. Five may seem like a lot, but Pokémon is a popular series and this game will probably have around 45-50 characters by my estimations.
actually I believe this is the right number of pokemon that should appear in Brawl, but aside from that, I totally agree with your list, even though I hate Jiggs, i'd rather see Blazakin or some other generation Pokemon replace Jiggs instead

Black/Light

Smash Master
If I remember correctly Pika doesn't even learn skull bash in the games. Given the attack Deoxy does Im assuming that Mewtwo's FS will be Pycho boost even if he doesn't learn it. The one pokemon that those learn it doesn't use it and it's one of the most fitting FS attacks for a py Pokemon such as Mewtwo.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I know pokemon could use others pokemon attacks through the use of TM's, it's just that unique attacks such as Psycho Boost and Aura Sphere aren't moves that not just any pokemon can learn but still I hope (and pray) we will see Mewtwo do something as powerful as that

In Super Smash Bros. there were no side special attacks. Pikachu didn't have Skull Bash until Melee.

If I remember correctly Pika doesn't even learn skull bash in the games. Given the attack Deoxy does Im assuming that Mewtwo's FS will be Pycho boost even if he doesn't learn it. The one pokemon that those learn it doesn't use it and it's one of the most fitting FS attacks for a py Pokemon such as Mewtwo.
Pikachu can learn Skull Bash in the original games with a TM, I believe.

And what's wrong with plain old Psychic for Mewtwo's Final Smash? Mewtwo and Psychic are like a samurai and his sword.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
That's in the pokemon games, though.
Smash ignores that.
Which is what I meant.
Smash doesn't follow the character's game of origin's rules exactly.
wait .....so yu were actually saying since because SSB ignore the rules of ther games...we can ignore the fact that Deoxys is really the only one who can learn Pychoboost...is that what were u saying? O_o

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
wait .....so yu were actually saying since because SSB ignore the rules of ther games...we can ignore the fact that Deoxys is really the only one who can learn Pychoboost...is that what were u saying? O_o
Well, let's see here...

In the other RPG Smash game, Ness can't learn Pk Fire or PK Thunder, neither can Lucas. Lucas also can't learn PK Ice

Black/Light

Smash Master
Pikachu can learn Skull Bash in the original games with a TM, I believe.

And what's wrong with plain old Psychic for Mewtwo's Final Smash? Mewtwo and Psychic are like a samurai and his sword.

I don't recall Pika being able to ever learn Skull Bash. Source please. . . heres Pika with no Skull bash http://64.72.117.249/pokedex-rs/025.shtml

And the thing that makes me think mew2 will have Psycho boost IS the fact that Psychic is like "his sword". He used Psychic as his grab in melee and the corrent pattern with pokemon is that they use actualy attacks from their game as thier fs (So I don't think M2 will pull off a Mario and make a super attacks from a attack he already has when he could be given a new attack).

Skull Bash some how wiggled it's way into Pika's B moves for some reason. . . I don't see why the same can't happen with Mew2 personally. ( but I could also see Psycho Cut being a FS. . . I would hate for it to be like MK/ Link's/ Ikes Fs if it where his FS.)

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
Eisenherz, would you please stop bashing Mewtwo like a "US Sonic Zealot" dose to anything that isn't made in the US? honestly, you sound like a religious zealot who will follow your chosen "god" (Lucario) in hell itself regardless of anything.

All I ask from you is to calm down and actually speak with the people instead of thinking of them as, "The other people", everyone one here plays Super Smash. What you are doing is similar to how religious wars have started and have yet to stop.

So please, try and come to an understanding. Maybe the people here can help stop the "Pro-Mewtwo, Anti-Lucario" Flamers in your thread.
Don't even bring religion into this. I'm a Christian and I find what you said offensive.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Don't even bring religion into this. I'm a Christian and I find what you said offensive.
I'm afraid to say, but I meant it to be a bit offensive simply because I want you to try and understand another person's view point instead of labeling them something and then attacking them (which religion has been known to do, and in some places still dose).

On a side note, I am not a Mewtwo fan, I am here simply becouse I like how his plays in Super Smash. I merely want you to try and think unbiased.

Also, could you try and respond to my whole post instead of simply remarking at one point and then leaving the important issues I brought up behind.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
I'm afraid to say, but I meant it to be a bit offensive simply because I want you to try and understand another person's view point instead of labeling them something and then attacking them (which religion has been known to do, and in some places still dose).
I didn't label anyone anything, except for the arrogant Mewtwo fanboys. I don't care if you like Mewtwo or not, but it's when you become arrogant and start bashing other people's favorites is what pisses me off.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I didn't label anyone anything, except for the arrogant Mewtwo fanboys. I don't care if you like Mewtwo or not, but it's when you become arrogant and start bashing other people's favorites is what pisses me off.
What 'bout ya arrogant Lucario fanboys?

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
What 'bout ya arrogant Lucario fanboys?

You've gotta be kidding me. I searched on DeviantArt, and here's what I found.

Lucario fan: http://rodstewartfan.deviantart.com/art/Lucario-57091461

Lighthearted and sort of humorous, don't you think?

Arrogant Mewtwo fanboy: http://xbakkari.deviantart.com/art/Turd-head-55764789

Whoever drew that is a total waste of a life. Just read the description.

I've also had someone send me a number of rude PMs at PE2K about this. I did nothing to provoke him either.

Hardly anyone in the Lucario topic here has bashed Mewtwo, but numerous Mewtwo fanboys have bashed Lucario in this topic.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You've gotta be kidding me. I searched on DeviantArt, and here's what I found.

Lucario fan: http://rodstewartfan.deviantart.com/art/Lucario-57091461

Lighthearted and sort of humorous, don't you think?

Arrogant Mewtwo fanboy: http://xbakkari.deviantart.com/art/Turd-head-55764789

Whoever drew that is a total waste of a life. Just read the description.

I've also had someone send me a number of rude PMs at PE2K about this. I did nothing to provoke him either.

Hardly anyone in the Lucario topic here has bashed Mewtwo, but numerous Mewtwo fanboys have bashed Lucario in this topic.
What does it matter how they drew it as long as they drew it...the image is not what matters but the meaning behind it. They have the same meaning either way.

Besides, those are only 2 fans...your acting like a few of each determine the whole.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
What does it matter how they drew it as long as they drew it...the image is not what matters but the meaning behind it. They have the same meaning either way.

Besides, those are only 2 fans...your acting like a few of each determine the whole.

Read each description that goes along with the pictures too. Talk about immaturity on the Mewtwo fan's behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom