• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Forward Throw Glitch

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
People have known about that for a while now. A bit late, huh?

Smot

Smash Apprentice
That vidio was the first time I had ever seen it... and its only a week old. So I thought others might be in the same boat. sorry for waisting 30 sec of your life /wrist

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
WTF
never heard of/seen that ****
i doubt many people have heard of it

If you're playing teams and losing, you could do that (w/ mewtwo as your teammate), make the game freeze and force the match to restart (according to tourny rules the match will restart if there is some kind of malfunction)

I just thought of it now
super broken
lol

(yhea i made that comment on youtube)

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
If you're playing teams and Mewtwo is your teammate, you probably will be losing =P

St. Viers

Smash Champion
I know what this is w/o looking...where have you people been, not to have heard of this?

Smot

Smash Apprentice
For you guys saying everyone in already knows about this ****... zelgadis and cubaisdeath (the people who made the video) didnt know about this **** till recently and are pretty respected players so...
STFU

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
People that have been on the boards for a while have known about this since the thread was made around early January this year.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
No one lived to tell about it?

I've just been playing WoW lately and I decided to not take days off work for Smash anymore. I'm still contemplating getting back into Melee and uploading some more matches and even a new video, but don't get your hopes up.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Taj, I would just like you to know that at a recent melee event I entered doubles without a teammate. I entered under the team name "Taj+Forward" and turned on a level 1 Mewtwo. Needless to say, we won simply because no one wanted to risk having to play Taj.

Top Bottom