• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mew2King - Real Kings Wear Tiaras

PB&J

Smash Hero
that combo video was beast..it almost made me want to play marth but my nana is too good...nana is top tier

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
m2k's a beast! =D
i was hoping to see a bit of his mewtwo though...

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
amazing video but you could've use more of his recent combos from marth cuz i could think of a few and a lot of those fox combos are really old.... but good video nonetheless.

Zink

Smash Champion
A nice video, although idk if you knew but that's the same music as Isai the Movie, lol. Coincidence? I think not!

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
THERE'S ONLY ONE KING, AND I THINK HIS NAME IS MEWTWO!

Lol @ the picture of Mewtwo wearing a crown.

Mew2King is just too good, I don't know what to do.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
****!
>_< There goes all the clips I was going to use for The Masters! ;_; God **** it. It'd be out by now if WMM didn't start ****ting bricks and not saving any projects I've been working on! Not to mention my computer crashed, but I luckily got all the videos I was going to use of m2k back. >_< ****, now I can't do a m2k section because the clips I'm using are the exact same as the ones you used in this.
Anyway, does anyone know how to get a WMM to save projects when it isn't properly saving? Every attempt I make ends in failure....
I even used one of the clips in the trailer. o_O

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
ROFL, WMM is a hopeless cause. I'd never ever use it. You should try a disk defregmentation. If your computer's crashing then that might help.

CORRUPTiON

Smash Apprentice
You should get punched in the throat; he mained FOX before Marth. And Mewtwo before Fox?
Punch in the throat huh? Don't you think there's any meaning behind his tag? He played Mewtwo first, then moved onto Fox and Marth. Get your fact straight before you make such broad statements.

hmm...person who doesnt know what hes talking about. he mained mewtwo when he was a noob, realized mewtwo sucked, then moved on.
..That's basically what I said. He played Mewtwo BEFORE Marth, meaning before he was uber pro.

D

Deleted member

actually if you know mew2king you'd know he started with marth and mewtwo both because mewtwo is a badass before he moved onto fox.

Top Bottom