• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metal Sonic. Noone Else

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Sorry OP, but Shadow has a better chance...... and Tails, and Knuckles, and Eggman, and possibly even Cream.<_<

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Tails/Knuckles (either one)
Blaze
Shadow
Team Chaotix (interchangeable)
Eggman Walker
Emerl
Amy
Cream the Rabbit
Silver the Hedgehog
METAL SONIC

Sidenote: Metal Sonic is unlockable.

Go to Special Brawl. Turn on METAL Brawl, and choose Sonic.

joke aside, Metal Sonic is a cool character.. but is better off staying away from the playable roster. AT or Boss, not PC.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Wow the list you put up shows me the metal sonic has to try and out prioritise many other characters from the sonic series, which obviously aint gonna happen lol.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
That's just in my list though. He's one of my favorite villains, but when it's about playable characters for this game, Anti-Heroes with the same name as the main hero are an automatic NO in my book. (Unless they are alt. Costumes/colors.)

Other examples of those antiheroes I hate are

-Bowser Jr. / Shadow Mario
-Dark Samus (unless Alt)
-Dark Link (saved cause of Alt)

Dark this... black that... Evil you, Metal Me... etc. I hate that.

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
There won't be more than one playable character per 3rd party franchise, no chance in hell.

Eggman has a very high chance as a boss, Metal Sonic could be a boss as well, but that's not as likely as Eggman.

Tails/Knuckles/Shadow/Silver could be ATs, nothing more.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Hmm.....Its hard wondering why nintendo are deciding to put 3rd party in this time round but its cool nevertheless. Your in austria right? which means were both in europe so we gotta wait ages for brawl.

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
Well, it adds variety to the roster and attracts new fans. And besides, Snake and Sonic are awesome :laugh:

Yeah, we won't get Brawl for a long time... I assume May or even June/July :(

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
I was tolg August but the earlier the better i would be so happy if at maximun the lenght is just a month behind america which is june

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
they don't need another sonic character... unless as a boss and maybe assist trophy... Tails could fly and you could hold on to him and fly over the screen making the screen move or something...

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Haha maybe Vector should make it in brawl, but people have had enough of views on adding sonic characters, But he would be pretty cool in but i must say i dont want him in, it just wouldn't feel right.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
How about we actually look at this instead of one liners. This is have the most likely Sonic characters that could make it into Brawl.

Shadow: Has a high fan base, seems to be sonic's Rambo or Military man that is willing to get to job done (He is not evil at all, maybe cold hearted, but thats it). Would play like a slidey sonic with ranged attacks and radial blasts.

Knuckles: Large fan base but has had it hit hard by his dumbing down and little character development. Would not be as fast as Sonic but would be able to glide and have strong attacks, probubly like a short Capitan Falcon that "can fly for some reason" (A cookie to whoever gets the reference).

Tails: His fan base has taken some of the most hits becouse of the bad acting after Sonic Adventure 2. Would have his flying ability and also would use machines, he would ether use small hand held machine or use the Mech Tornado 2.

Metal Sonic: Has a decent fan base, but is sometimes forgotten about by some sonic fans. Would play a tad floaty with a lot of stabbing attacks, charging attacks, and a few ranged beam attacks.

Neo Metal Sonic (Lord Metal): Has only appeared in one game but has a decent fan base, some fans of Normal Metal Sonic don't like this version of him. Would probubly play slower than Sonic or Knuckles, maybe close to a mid-fast character, but would be much heavier and a bit floaty. Would probubly have more ranged attacks than Normal Metal Sonic, and also a number of attacks that are indirect (as in not directly coming from him or at a weird angle that may catch people off guard).

Review:

First Pick: Shadow and Knuckles have high chances. Shadow becouse he seems to have the highest fan base next to Sonic and would have some interesting moves. Knuckles has moves that play well into Brawl (Gliding) and would be a fun brawler character.

Second Pick: Metal Sonic/Neo Metal Sonic (Lord Metal) would probubly come after Shadow and Knuckles as he has a decent fan base and move sets, further more Sakurai is looking for more villains in Brawl which dose raise his chances.

Third Pick: Tails sadly hasn't had a good time in the Sonic series, people in generally shy away from tails in favor of other characters. If he appears it will be based on one of his adventure version and play much like them.

Boss: Neo Metal Sonic (Lord Metal) would probubly make the best boss out of all the characters save for Robotnik. He would seem imposing enough for his small size that people would be intimidated by him, and at the same time be able to do some impressive attacks thanks to the ability to reconfigurer his body at will thanks to the fact he is made of Nanites.

You may not agree with all of this, but please give your point and supporting arguments instead of just declaring why I suck (or something similar).

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
I agree with everything you just said, but having a set of good guys such as sonic,Tails,Knuckles and shadow are going to seem a little biased, and before i made this thread i knew that other characters out prioritise him but all those are heroes and hardly villans except maybe eggman. So i thought having metal sonic as a playable character (other than obtaing the metal box) or maybe a SSE boss will be ok as long as he doesn't go down as far as a trophy or sticker.

Aeriath

Smash Cadet
I'm all for having sonic turn into the metal sonic character when he picks up a metal box. That would be an awesome touch.

Top Bottom