• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metal Sonic. Noone Else

Ah... as the Sonic Fanboy, it will be funny to hear what you have to say to this:
Absolutely no frickin' way before Tails and Knuckles. As it has been said before.
Metal Sonic (while an interesting character) doesn't seem to fit to me into Smash Bros as a playable character because Metal Sonic can be so grossly overpowered or can be just about Sonic's strength. So I really feel no hype having it in the game as anything other then a costume.
But... Metal Overlord would be an awesome boss.

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Someone offered the possibility of Sonic looking like him when you hit the Metal Box.
Either this or Boss.
Nothing else.

Ca$hoholic

Smash Journeyman
The Cold north! even though it is pretty hot...
Maybe as a boss, but that spot is owned by either: Eggman, Shadow, Metal sonic or the latest from the E series! (cant remember name)

i thought on this yesterday, and think those 4 got the biggest shot. Shadow is somewhat a bad guy, and that boss battle would be like battling shadow in a normal vs, but he has the same attacks as sonic, and can chaos control for final smash.

The latest E, could been great in addition that its created by eggman and all, he could get an error or something, then attack.

metal sonic is mostly like shadow would be

and eggman is the main bad guy, but at the way sakurai choosed Petey piranha and rayquaza as boss i dont believe he would pick the main boss or something...

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Hey Cash wats up?
Anyways what do you think of sonic getting a metal box and turning into metal sonic? personally i dont think it a fool proof idea i mean it has it advantages but, it seems too bootlegged lol then having metal sonic as an individual.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Have you heard about the delay in japan and North America. Heart breaking man but even worse us guys in Europe that gets me soo stressful when i think about it.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Boy i agree with you so much, 1 month is ok but 3 months+ is an outrage!!
Nintendo are disgracing us Europeans if Nintendo headquarters where in any place in eruope we would have a worldwide release date on our hands and thats true. Sakurai why aren't you european :(

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Loool hahaha no to be honest i didnt but still.......Watcha gona do lol. I know haha that guy is star wars obsessed, isnt pokemon battle revolutin already out in Europe??

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Dude you seriously are cracking me up loool, the best thread tyo ever get closed on these forums is the one where that dude said he wanted links uncle in brawl looool. Classic. I spammed that up so badly lol.

Ca$hoholic

Smash Journeyman
The Cold north! even though it is pretty hot...
Loool hahaha no to be honest i didnt but still.......Watcha gona do lol. I know haha that guy is star wars obsessed, isnt pokemon battle revolutin already out in Europe??
Yes, in december, it came too america in like july ;_,

ahh no.

he would be the best boss in the sonic series

What did I just say Lecto xD

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
hahaha init But pokemon different then smash i mean theres a limit to how good you can be but in smash you can keep going on and on and playing noobs will be so easy

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
In my school if i tried coming here the school would block access to this site lol.

Just for gerudo Warrior---Its Obi Wan He keeps holding me back!.........They were like animals....And i slaughtered them like animals,

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
rlly?

our school got a server update and baned it. i sit at the computing studies and this site is blocked. then the force tells me of a proxy. now i surf it in school. sorry teach. SWF is more fun that the learning about the influence of the bible

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
looool, any of you guys got msn btw?? out of us whos going to get mario kart wii?? come on dudes you gotta get that game hopefully nintendo wont delay it.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
my details are in my profile.

oh and if it makes you feel better i do it in French too. *yawns* it is getting late... i better get the truck off the road. cya later alligator

Top Bottom