• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metal Mario Stage

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

It's a blurry picture. But you all know what it is. It's the Metal Mario stage from 1player mode in Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo64.

I haven't played Classic on Melee in so long, so I don't even know if there's a Metal Mario stage, but if there is, it'd be cool to have in BRAWL.

You could have the Metal Mario Stage 64, and Metal Mario Stage Melee as titles if you wish. But that doesn't really matter right now.

Like? Dislike? Improve? Anything.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Isn't the new Animal Crossing stage designed like that? A bottom platform and a smaller one above it?

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I agree, I think Sakurai should bring this stage back and could act as the Metal Stage for all Metal characters

Zantetsu

Smash Master
No no no no no no no no no no NO!

This stage is HORRIBLE. Its WAY to small. I got beat online by a guy using a polygon character on this stage. I later challenged him on a REAL stage and for him to use a REAL character...5 stocked him. This stage is TO horrible.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Always thought this stage was awesome.It'd be cool to see it appear in Brawl,but it's highly doubtful it will. :(

OmegaXXII

^just because you diino't likethis satge doesn't mean it shouldn't be brought back, after all they could re-do the stage with some tweaks like adding more platforms and I guess a little bigger, but other than that it's fine the way it is

WarxePB

Smash Ace
The stage looks cool, and it's awesome to say "L0Lz I am teh l33t haxor" to all of your noob friends by playing on this stage, but it doesn't really work for Smash. If they made the main platform a bit bigger, I can see it being a good 1-on-1 stage, but it's doubtful.

You know what I would like to see get resurrected? The theme music for this stage, "Metal Crystals" or something, I think. THAT was some badass music.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Rofl yeh, just because you got owned doesn't make the stage bad.
What I'm saying is its extremely hard to pull of combos there. Its floor isn't flat but in a weird shape and i was just giving my opinion. Even if it does make it back i highly doubt it will be a tournament stage because it isn't today in ssb64.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Ahh, I remember that stage. It is a bit small though, really, it's very tiny. Too tiny for four people, and I guess that's why it wasn't put in as a usable stage. It's also very basic, without much going for it. (Smashville is actually diffrent, in that besides the greater size, and flat ground, the platform there moves from left to right)

Still, maybe a nod to it in the 1-Player mode would be nice.

OmegaXXII

small indeed but makes a good stage to battle your opponents (especially n00bs) who try to run away and hide where in this stage it's almost impossible to do so

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
good point giga koopa

too small...if they put it in (which they prolly won't) it would be considered an n64 stage like dreamland, dk,and yoshi island..., the music has to stay and not change one bit...cause the musique is classic and reminds you of them old dayz.

Gumbyolia

Smash Rookie
I think Brawl should have it's own, and if they bring back classic stages, like they did in Melee, then one of those stages should be the Metal Mario 64 stage.

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
You know what I would like to see get resurrected? The theme music for this stage, "Metal Crystals" or something, I think. THAT was some badass music.
Amen to that, that was one of my favorite songs from the original (I was greatly disappointed when the metal battles in Melee didn't use or remix this song). I'd play the Metal Mario stage, if it was in, just for the song. ;)

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
No no no no no no no no no no NO!

This stage is HORRIBLE. Its WAY to small. I got beat online by a guy using a polygon character on this stage. I later challenged him on a REAL stage and for him to use a REAL character...5 stocked him. This stage is TO horrible.
Lol interesting story. It was an okay stage but it was pretty bad IMO.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Does anyone think Smashville kind of looks like the Metal Mario stage? Just with a moving platform? I think they look similar...

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
The look and soundtrack for this stage was awesome, they should expand it and make it like the Plesiosaur room in Mario 64 (the cave with the big dinosaur in the water, hope someone remembers that). Hell, it would be hilarious if you could run and slide down the dino's neck mid-battle. :D Like it surfaces and forms a bridge between two platforms or something.

OATH

Smash Apprentice
never really played on this stage..but it would be a great addition so why not >.<

Top Bottom