• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metal Mario Stage

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Well Fox Master, there all alot of Melee stages that don't fit for Four players that were great stages.

I don't really think it needs to be bigger, just a tad flatter? Nahh, I love it the way it is.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
yea for some they want bigger for other they want smaller it depends on the character and the advantages they can utilize, but in the end i like the stage just cause of the fact i like it on 64

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
It's not actually much smaller than battlefield, so it does work. If it could be bigger, I say making that slope on the right a little steeper (by stretching the ends out) would do the trick.

Smash Ace
I loved that stage. I always wished I could play on it w/o hacks.
Metal Mario 64 stage for Brawl!
=2007=

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yeh now that you think about it...!

Yoshi's Island is almost identical!
Well...excpet that the platform changes in angle, and those cloud things.

But the angle of the floor is very similar, the idea of one large platform above is much larger but still very similar...
Great find!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Foxmaster77 said:
And the stage is too small for a 4 player match. Needs to be made bigger. Other than that, this stage is welcome to come back.
are you kidding? it's perfect the way it is, the smaller it is, the better it is, (well not really) but it still would make playing matches there fun.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I want this stage. So straightforward, and it'd be awesome to play on (even funner if it was 4-man. Quick match much?).

Keep the stage how it is. This doesn't need any modifications.

SONiiC_64

Smash Cadet
Anyone agree that the Music was pretty awesome?? + Just build it guys, easy as, + one of the backgrounds is a metal-like looking one, so problem solved.

Seriously, tho, wicked stage!

MattNF

Smash Lord
I've played online with 4 players on this stage. It's CHAOS. There's no where to run, and you're always fighting every second.

With that being said, they need to bring this stage back. :p If they do they shouldn't make it bigger because that would take the uniqueness out of the stage and just make it another Smashville clone.

Top Bottom