• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight's worst matchups

AndrewCarlson

Smash Journeyman
I lol'ed at the first few pages of this thread and how people actually believed Meta Knight had bad match ups verus their character.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Why do these boards have so many of these **** threads. :(
MK is broken, we have no bad matchups.
Worst is a relative term.

If he utterly obliterates everyone, but utterly obliterates a few people slightly less, they're his worst match-ups.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
check matchup charts. MK has 4 neutral ones so far. the rest he has advantage :laugh:
That chart is wrong. He might have that many neutral matchups, but certainly not against the characters the chart indicates.

Worst is a relative term.

If he utterly obliterates everyone, but utterly obliterates a few people slightly less, they're his worst match-ups.
Well, actually that means his ditto is his worst matchup, which sadly seems to be the case.

Anyone got good vids of snake vs meta ,gg players would help and some campy matches would be nice to, just to see how to camp meta.
I would also love to see them, as M2K says a campy Snake can go 50/50 with MK.

To answer this topic, I would say his worst matchups are, in order IMO, ditto, Snake, Falco, Yoshi, and Lucario.

Top Bottom