• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight's voice (NO SPANISH ACCENT)

Dark Meta-Knight

Smash Apprentice
One of my mains.

Mains: Meta, Pit, Link, Ike, Samus, Pokemon Trainer, Lucas, and maybe Sonic. That's a lot of characters right there.:laugh:

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I have four on the horizon, and three I may be dedicated to for my Main prospects right now (Metaknight, Dedede and Fox...Sonic is the one that is debatable...)

knuckles_18

Smash Cadet
that has to be the sweetest thing ever i mean come one thats the most bad@ss voice for the most bad@ss character and one of my planned mains.

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
I can't find the video, but I recall hearing Meta Knight's voice during one of his vitories. UNLIKE 4Kids' crappy voice, wherein they gave him a Spanish accent (perhaps as a homage to Zorro), this voice actually sounds closer to his original Japanese voice from the anime, dark and strong!
I always hated that accent. Its nothing like Meta Knight should sound. I'm glad its clearer and deeper.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Sounds like somthing out of Soul Calibur... I didnt know what to expect for a voice, but this works.

If Falcon had this voice.. he'd be the most manly of all. that and if his knee wasnt as hard to sweetspot. (I've tried killing 3 people at once with it in practace mode)

RazeveX

Smash Ace
so....if kirby species male's have voices like this, does that mean...

that kirby is a girl?

because its either that or his voice hasnt dropped...right?

or maybe metaknight is super manly?

ENLIGHTEN ME

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
well i havn\'t heard it yet but i\'m glade he doesn\'t have a crap voice i dont know why but half the time video games have really bad voice actors.

SlashFiend

Smash Rookie
His "victory is my destiny" victory speech sounds very much like Darth Vader as previous posters have stated, but his second one. . . . Honestly I don't care about his tier placement anymore, I'm going to main him just so I can hear his voice whenever I win.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I like the voice.
Unlike the anime dub, this sounds a lot more like how I originally imagined him.

Top Bottom