• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Merck on 'Cheaters'

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Mike G let me get this straight. Your bro, Merc, ****ed some dudes girl, and then beat that dudes *** on television for everyone to see?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i lol'd because every time a girl gets caught cheating, she tells her boyfriend "baby im sorry" like, why the **** would u call him "baby" after that?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Yo, I still don't understand why he's being called the punk considering when the girl is the one who actually started everything that's on this episode. That really doesn't make any sense to me.

Mike, please embed this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRakOYFbFSk&feature=related
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VRakOYFbFSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VRakOYFbFSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

lol wow

Purple

Hi guys!
Merck :was sup witcha mane

Rob : wusup witcha mane?

Merck : ....

rob : "something else with mane"

Merck : man **** this.

HONESTLY i don't even know what the **** rob said, that's probably what merck was thinking too.

Also, I would never fight someone taller than me for the fact that there's a longer arm reach.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wait . . . He does have a wife and kids?

I don't see how he's the hero here . . . I'm sorry. :/

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
no he doesn't have a wife and kids, the cheaters guy is just trying to make him look doubly guilty by asking if he has a wife and kids.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
yo! the events to take place on this vid are 110% factual! i got caught up something fierce that night...
it was wen i was living out of state in Hawaii and no the other guy was not black he was a short stubby hawaii dude! i only told my closest peeps about this cause i didnt even see my episode until a year later!

My advice to yall.. be careful if you ever date Hawaiian girls they are always somehow taken!! I didnt mean to play the home wrecker but that girl was too FINE!! real talk..
That's quite the story Merc. You messed him up good.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh, alright, then. It was all on the woman for keeping things from both men.

K. Then that's fine.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Thing that still confuses the **** out of me:

At the start of the vid, Merck and the chick are literally ****ing. Then, she starts out cussing out her bf. Ok, so she's clearly ****ing Merck because her bf is failing to keep her happy. And Merck is clearly doing a better job. Ok, I get it. This women **** is easy.

Then, suddenly she's like, "let's just go home," begging her bf (the guy she was just cheating on) to not be angry. Not only that, but she's cussing out Merck and telling him to stay away from the very car she was just ****ing him in (adding that her bf bought her the car--the one she was just ****ing Merck in). Finally, when Merck lays the dude out, she's starts sobbing over the sorry ****er and begging forgiveness.

Seriously, man. I will NEVER understand that. It's like night and day.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I was confused about the wife and kids part because the TV dude said "You have a wife and kids at home"

Lying douche bag.

She was fine, though. At least Merc has good taste in *****es.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Merc just got more big time than mario, in giant melee, while he has a super mushroom, while taunting, on fountain, now that **** is big.

BIG TIME

null55

Smash Master
lol i didn't know mods were allowed to troll....

or break the rule that threads should never be posted about a single person.

yayy rules!!!

Top Bottom