• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memphis Isn't Cool - Lowell, MA - Aug 24, 08

faytmaker

Smash Rookie
I think Bubbletea deserves something even better than 4.5th place for totally destroying the losers bracket match after match. I'm convinced Memphis set it up that way so she could eliminate all his competition so he didn't have too, I mean how else would he finish top 8 (Other than not playing Sonic).

And yea my Capt. Falcon got better when i stopped only using the knee and pawnch...go figure

And yes it was obscene how long we talked for after everyone left...and you live so far away Ace what time did you end up getting home, like 3 or 4 am?

AND ace...you, me, and Memphis need to get together and work on that combo video we were talking about. It'd be a thing of magic, cuz we both know I make magic

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
kay srs.
when are results being posted? or did i miss them in the tourney result section?
I wana see them all nice and laid out...for...some reason

faytmaker

Smash Rookie
When Memphis stops being so uncool and gets me the bracket that he took home with him I can post the results...so take his phone number from the first post in this thread and just call him non-stop at like 3am =)

Top Bottom