• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memphis Hates Everyone, CANCELLED; Please Lock

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
MA is steppin it up with tournaments and fests.
Who else is joining in on this?
Hype hype MA community!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm joinin in on this

btw matt, Mass has been running zillions of tournaments lately, they're all on allisbrawl though lolol

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i should also make a note in a separate post that

THE AC IS GOING TO BE TURNED ON THE NIGHT BEFORE SO WE HAVE A COOL ATMOSPHERE AND WE WON'T BE SPLITTING THE VIEW WITH MAGIC PLAYERS

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
btw. lol at you trying to get at that random hott chick.

theres so much wrong with that.

1. no hott girl would every go for you.
2. she was james girlfriend.
3. you should have kknown that she was some dudes girlfriend custheres only like 2 girls that hott that play smash and they are both on the west coast.
4. you know the most attractive chick you could get would be emmy

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
btw. lol at you trying to get at that random hott chick.

theres so much wrong with that.

1. no hott girl would every go for you.
2. she was james girlfriend.
3. you should have kknown that she was some dudes girlfriend custheres only like 2 girls that hott that play smash and they are both on the west coast.
4. you know the most attractive chick you could get would be emmy
you're dumber than i thought

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
I would go if someone gives me a ride. I live in Marlborough. Will bring a set up and a video camera. Will pay gas money. PM me for address. =)

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
can we get a 20 dollar entry for teams, 10 per person. The teams payouts are so meager in comparison just cuz its 5 bucks a piece. Also modify the stage list, the starters still say 'set to random'

Oafa

Smash Rookie
well i should be making my way up there my biggest prob is a ride home at this point :-)

Prawn

Smash Master
Will be coming most likely,

also I'm FINALLY going out and getting the wire to get replays on my computer tomorrow. So Da K.I.D. I'll have your videos up :D

Also Da K.I.D. I live in the town SNES is being held at, if you and pika need/want housing lemme know.

Top Bottom