• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memorable WiFi Experiences

sman5093

Smash Apprentice
I once played online and the lag was so terrible. I hit the c-stick up for may TL to make an up air but instead it made a D-air and i died because of it.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
played against a gray snake on my red D3 yesterday afternoon. We went at it for 2 hours, lmafo it was great. He took every chance he could to come after me<3

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
The other day I was playing as Bowser and all I did was bowsercide. I think I was unfair to ZZS who had 4KOs and -6 SDs. Yesterday I was Mety in a team battle. We got to sudden death and the second it started I did a dash attack (killed player 1) then a down smash (killed player 2) it wasnt even a second in and we won.

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
I used Marth's final smash once, I thought it was my point for sure, until Luigi accidentally footstooled jumped my victimized Pikachu... D: There goes my point.

EDIT:

OMG!! I rememberd this time I fought Giga Bowser online!! It was horrible, I recorded and everything.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
Reflecting someones baseball bat that was thrown at me, with Ness's baseball bat, while facing the wrong way.
I was speechless

CaptainOlimar123

Smash Journeyman
Some guy was hacking and he was playing as Wario-Man (wario's final smash) for the WHOLE entire time. He didn't take any damage when you hit him and he was moving super fast. Then when the match ended the whole screen went black and I had to turn off my wii and turn it on again

D

Deleted member

It was on December 31, 2009. I made an unofficial marathon on Nintendo Life from 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM. Most of this were playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I added a lot of friends and really did enjoy it for a few hours. I'll be remembering that day for a long while.

A few moments ago, when I was playing with some friends on wi-fi as Blue IC(I don't know, I was bored.)my NaNa spiked twice. The first time was when my friend who used Pikachu tried recovering while my Olimar friend(aka CaptainOlimar123) was going after him. I failed at spiking Pikachu, but my NaNa did it a few seconds later, hitting Pikachu and spiking him. After that I was was trying to recover cause Oli knocked me off the stage and he was attempting to edgegaurd, I used my Up special, and PoPo latched onto the ledge while NaNa hit Oli, spiking him. I am so proud of my CPU partner.

CaptainOlimar123

Smash Journeyman
A few moments ago, when I was playing with some friends on wi-fi as Blue IC(I don't know, I was bored.)my NaNa spiked twice. The first time was when my friend who used Pikachu tried recovering while my Olimar friend(aka CaptainOlimar123) was going after him. I failed at spiking Pikachu, but my NaNa did it a few seconds later, hitting Pikachu and spiking him. After that I was was trying to recover cause Oli knocked me off the stage and he was attempting to edgegaurd, I used my Up special, and PoPo latched onto the ledge while NaNa hit Oli, spiking him. I am so proud of my CPU partner.
I remember that! I could have spiked NaNa...

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Dtilt killing ICs out of there sideB and all my dtilt kills with falco.

Top Bottom