• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee: What was the first character you can remember playing as?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
64: Pika
Melee: Falco (my friend made me use him despite my Pika protests)
Brawl: Pika

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I would play as Kirby over Fox/Falco any day(Blaster isn't a problem if i get their ability it's over)
Not exactly...

as for me
64:pikachu
Melee: Peach (wanted to humiliate people when i beat them with a girl)
Brawl:Kirby(not including marth since he was a melee main that transferred over)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Link. And ironically it was who I ended up continuing to use.

Here's the best part: I played Smash 64 for the first time at a friend's house, picked Link since he looked descent, and DIDN'T ACTUALLY KNOW WHERE HE WAS FROM. I chose him mostly because I wanted to know who he was.

Yes: I was that bad that I had never heard of Legend of Zelda back then. XD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha. Dude... I was so scared of exiting his house and encountering some dragon or a boss... Probably read those game magezines too much hahaha.

I did draw up courage to leave... and bam. Nothing happened.

And yea. I knew he was Link as well. But when I talked about it at school, you get the popular question "So the hero is Zelda?" etc etc. *explains*

Sarix

Smash Ace
Smash64: Samus
Melee: Zelda -> Peach -> Samus
Brawl: Zelda -> Peach -> Samus

No matter what I always seem to come back to Samus for some reason, not that I mind, she's fun to play as and I always will main her and never leave her again.

yani

Smash Lord
64: Mario

Melee: Mario - Adventure Mode. Finished the first level ending with :02 (which lets you fight Luigi) but I fought Dr. Mario instead because I was Mario

Brawl: I'm almost positive it was PT.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
64: Mario

Melee: Mario - Adventure Mode. Finished the first level ending with :02 (which lets you fight Luigi) but I fought Dr. Mario instead because I was Mario

Brawl: I'm almost positive it was PT.
I loved using mario in 64.

D

Deleted member

64: Pikachu
Melee: Link
Brawl: Ike

Love how they became my mains later on lol.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I don't remember specifically, but I know I was Mega-Hyped about Bowser being playable. So it was probably him. I was almost as hyped about Captain Olimar being playable in Brawl, and I know it was olimar for Brawl. I have no Idea about 64.

Top Bottom