• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament In Gta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desh.

Smash Lord
Sit down, Chris. XDDD

Why not use like.. 400 of that money or something for a proper venue man. Having a tournament in an apartment is laughable.
i've been sittin the hole entire time D= i dun getz.

adnan u wish u were such a money making genius like me. challenging idiots to 500 $ mm's :D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
HEY WHATS UP BROTHA MAN, good luck on the tourney, post the results asap.

This reminds me of the tournament i will be hosting soon in january. The entry fee will be a solid gold piece (0.5 lbs), we'll be playing roy dittos on icicle mountain, 4 stock of course. GRAnd PRIZe winner will take my beautiful sister (or brother, hey dragon hawk) and do what they please. second place gets their ugly friend that stops by.
I'm intrigued. Is your brother older or younger? I also need to know age, body type and how big his c0ck is.

Geist

Smash Master
if OWNZ was a substance, this thread would be made of it. xD

post count +1.

for your first hosting of a tourney...try inviting total scrubs first. then you might stand a chance to win!

unless...this is a joke thread started by a joke account . prolly. lets go with that.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I1_AZbswyjI

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
wow k first of all.... 100$ man thats stupid

second... hyrule temple in all matches? gay.

third... 5 stock? gay as well.

read tourney rules plz.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
hyrule temple in all matches? gay.
We only play Hyrule temple because only noobs play on FD.
That, AND Event 51 is too hard to beat =(

Also, real pros play with 20 stocks. wtf is the point of having like 5 seperate matches with 4 stocks? wtf kinda number is 4? having 20 at once saves soooo much time. pros r rly dum arent thay?

Desh.

Smash Lord
but my dogs is a mutant dragonsaurus dog with fire and acid salyva D=

imho...i should win this..no? D=

unless some1 with like a mutant frog phoenix cat with nuclear missle tail launcher and antenae radar whiskers and x ray vision shows up=/

ThatGuy

Smash Master
You guys are all *******. I am coming to this tournament. I have a problem with the entry fee though. Is there any way we could maybe increase it to $200? This way the prize is bigger, and I don't feel like facing any poor noobs along the way.

Niko_K

Smash Master
You guys are all *******. I am coming to this tournament. I have a problem with the entry fee though. Is there any way we could maybe increase it to $200? This way the prize is bigger, and I don't feel like facing any poor noobs along the way.
...........lol

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
$500 MM? I'm considering it. As for the tournamne,t 16 ppl is tiny, for somethign with that much money, and if you want the tournament to run off, you can abide by at least some of the standard tournament rules, then your on. We'll be more than welcome to give them, Give us the venue address and all the other rules officially. But htis all sounds fishy to me. Funny though, to scam 14 guys in your apartment to me sounds like suicide unless u have a gun.

Final Destination with no time limit is something I'm fine with, not hyrule temple.

Assuming ur still with it, I'll be using marth.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I completely disagree with you.
It's 16 ppl cuz its PROS ONLY NO NOOBZ PLZ

Standard tourny rules suck
4 stock, 6 minutes, fox only, fd only

EW. NOOB

No time, 20 stocks, characters with PH1R3 ONLY, hyrule temple and icicle mountain only

HELL MUTHA****ING YEAHH.

Top Bottom