• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee State of the Game: We will be back in late January!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Dang I would love to add some of you guys on Skype. To talk about Apex and all that. ^^
There are some things we don't talk about, that included.

BTW the reason that the show is down is that it is time for the holiday giftgiving procedure and I am without good internet. I plan to have the show back up sometime in late January. Until then, enjoy the vods!

PB&J

Smash Hero
I just spent the last 5 hours plus listening to these, very good. one idea that would probably good is having

all of the best so and so character players like ,best fox's,falco's sheik,marth etc ,and see there view points on matchups and anything else that pops up. Soft is the one who told me to watch it,leffen is really smart @ this game so you should have him on alot imo but im sure there are so many other players to get on here. Keep it up

Doser

Smash Ace
This would be so much better if peef just ran the stream and didn't show his face or talk. He's probably one of the most annoying people to watch or listen to.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
There are some things we don't talk about, that included.

BTW the reason that the show is down is that it is time for the holiday giftgiving procedure and I am without good internet. I plan to have the show back up sometime in late January. Until then, enjoy the vods!
You mean weeks after Apex? Seriously?

Varist

Smash Lord
This would be so much better if peef just ran the stream and didn't show his face or talk. He's probably one of the most annoying people to watch or listen to.
i agree entirely but he made it and put all the effort in so whatever we're stuck

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Okay, there are some plans in the works to have a SotG on the 13th or 14th from England (Fuzzyness' house).

This idea just got started to be tossed around, but I am working to stream a huge European tournament that weekend, and we might try to do a SotG from the venue or at Fuzzyness' house before/after it.

Thanks PB&J for the thoughtful input.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i agree entirely but he made it and put all the effort in so whatever we're stuck

2 yr old thread revival.

Its okay Varist and Doser. Others have taken over the idea, so you are no longer stuck with uncharismatic me :sadeyes:

I'm glad the idea lived on.

PS: Reason I am here is removing my contact info from all over the fking internet.

Top Bottom