• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Overall, this GC was aight. There were a few upsets and some tight ****. Lets make sure to hype the next GC and of course tp4 wayyy the **** up.

brawls weak

sagemoon

Smash Lord
that's exactly the wrong sort of logic - if everybody thought that nobody would enter
Or maybe it's more motivation for the UW guys to attend GC regularly. Melee isn't my main game at the tournaments though gimpy. So I'm saying it's really not worth it to me unless there's 16 plus ppl.

unityole

Smash Lord
Hey WA players, just another reminder to you guys, those who are interested for Saturday January 30th tournament, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260625 (Paff, Toph etc) there will be a smasfest on Friday night prior to the Saturday's tournament. Meta has agreed to house players from out of province/ out of states, also there will be a room full of sofas and couches for people to rest for the night, all on university grounds.

we will have 9 TVs, thus 7-8 stations go toward tournament events and few for friendlies and This is a MELEE only tournament (no brawl, no smash 64).

events included are Singles (Bo5), Doubles (Bo3), Falcon only, Low Tiers and Crews. tournament roughly starts at 11:00 am with falcon only, doubles, singles, lowtiers then crews etc.. New Directions and Maps are posted. I hope to see some of you guys there, ie Shane, Kaostar, Otto and many others.

there will also be stats, assuming the WA comes to this.
www.sfu.ca/~yjt/smash/short.htm

Eggz

Smash Hero
Kiwi is going to be at this gameclucks, so erry1 come :D
Also we gotta organize a carpool to Oregon the next weekend, cuz they're hosting a tournament.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
someone pay for me to go LOL it would be too fun

or just set up a 1$ donation to flux waffle thing o.O i miss u guys =(

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
1v1 Team Battle Rules: (An unlikely Event)

Think of it as a crew battle, except one person has a crew of two characters vs another person with two characters. EX. If I start out with my Fox vs Guy's Falco and I win with one stock left, I get to use sheik vs his next and last character........

You should change this to something that mekes sense if you are going to leave it in here.

You should use fox against his next character and not sheik.

however it was said is irrelevant. The point is to convince him to come. I think unityole understands that.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I was looking cuz I was wondering if GC made this thread. I was seeing if he was the one who updated the thread feat kiwi.

but yea later is good.

Ill start a running confirmed list to build hype

kiwiii

Smash Lord
bumppppppppppppppppp bump bump bump bump bump

bump

cant wait to meet all of u muahahah and obliterate ur little marfs and foxes <3

of course he does, he needs someone to run it even when hes there. the other guy that works there will be there, me and shane will run the tourney

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
me asking does he need somebody to run the tourney was basically me offering to run the tourney.

but if you guys got it its all gravy

no funny business

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
That's actually pretty funny Otto.

Noobking said in the words of shane-thats whats up.

For gimpy: "That's what's up," is my sh*t. Meaning, its not Shane who coined the term in our locality of smash lingo, it was me.

thas my ****

Top Bottom