• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Chip.

you know what to do
wait isn't your tourney on a sunday?? =/ idk shane, I don't know if I could go to EWU on saturday and then go to another tourney, your's, on sunday and come back to spokane on the same day (cuz it's a school night naw mean?).

Georgia sounds fun though lol. I'll look into going to that tournament. If I win EWU I might use the moneyz for like a plane ticket or something. I wonder if they'll do a Brawl tournament too so I can actually win some money there haha.

Eggz

Smash Hero
nah no brawl tourney there.

that sunday is the only possible day though. you got this mang. just tell your parents its a brawl tournament and that youll probably win.

edit: that sunday is literally the only possible date. i'd never host a tourney on a sunday unless it was lol (re: im screwing ammon over by doing this, i know he really wants to play a melee tourney, but other days arent possible)

Chip.

you know what to do
well, err, I dunno. I'd have go to Gameclucks this weekend, EWU next, MAYBE your tourney,

and perhaps Georgia xD.

I'll definetly try to convince my parents lol. I really want to go to these tournaments =/ I miss Melee tourneys and stuff. Brawl tourneys are cool too though.

we'll see in due time haha. I have two weeks to try and convince me to go to your tourney and Georgia yo! ^_^

Eggz

Smash Hero
TheDJofCombos: Lol shane
eggz2021: supden
TheDJofCombos: wanna hear something tight
eggz2021: yes plz
TheDJofCombos: the bartender from work is suckin me off in the office right now lolz
eggz2021: LMAO
TheDJofCombos: life's tight
eggz2021: yayuhhhhhz
TheDJofCombos: so yea, later
eggz2021: ROFLMAO cya
TheDJofCombos signed off at 10:47:34 PM.

Chip.

you know what to do
LOL

nine chars

edit - on a serious note though I wish my MSN was working =/

edit2- on another serious note (almost as serious as the first) Nates a playa, just sayin.

edit3- on another extremely serious note let's get party!!!!

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hey Combo Status, we want to challenge you guys to crews if we have time after all the tournies this saturday. So organize your peeps, and ill bring a vcr to record it all.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
ya sure sagemoon, im bringing my vcr for anything really, so if anyone else wants stuff recorded let me know.

And yeah, we'd like to crews in melee. I think we're going to have 4 people...maybe 5 if our 5th guy decides to devote more time to melee....because hes better in brawl.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
lol challenge purple barracudas too XD

also lol @ dj combo. hahaha.
1 man crew?

man i hope theres more melee-ers this time. and an actual tourney. I hear so much complaining and people saying melee is better, and yet they dont join the melee things and continue to play brawl. !!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
so heres the deal

i'll 2v1 crew battle anyone

i get 8 stocks

you get 16 stocks to split between 4 people

but its 2 people vs me at a time

nate, otto, and ammon are omitted from this.
5$ a person vs my 20$

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Its less of an ego thing, than a very fun thing.

We enjoy Melee enough to play 30 of 36 hours last weekend and would every weekend lol.

brdy_

Smash Lord
brawl results

doubles:
1. me and icraq
2. artifice and kamaji
3. eggz and ka

singles:
1. kamaji
2. sagemoon
3. eggz
4. icraq

ThePrime

Smash Lord
I dont like brawl, but i have to admit, sagemoon's pit is sweet.

Thanks djcombo and ka for doing crews with us lol we really appreciate it. If anyone cares, djc took 19 stock from us, and it took all 5 of us to take him out lol >_<.

And thanks for people there that played melee. It was nice meeting you deva, fletcher, help, you gus are tight, ggs.

Top Bottom