• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Brawl tourney first.

I like Brawl. a lot.
I'm gonna really suck at Melee after playing it more, though. I have to reconstruct my reflexes for this game.
I'll still try to L-cancel, wavedash, and jump-cancel grab all the time. It's frustrating.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Brawl tourney first.

I like Brawl. a lot.
I'm gonna really suck at Melee after playing it more, though. I have to reconstruct my reflexes for this game.
I'll still try to L-cancel, wavedash, and jump-cancel grab all the time. It's frustrating.
Oh god I know...so annoying.

I can bring a Wii to this, np. $15 is easier to deal with now that my character has a decent chance for victory. No, make that, a 100% chance for victory. PKT ownz you all.

Jem.

Smash Master
Can I get everyone in WA's wii console number thing so we can set rules and play together?
Because pretty sure I don't want to do the random search thing where you get matched up vs anyone, cause if you do, it's 2 minute time limit, random stage, items on medium. -_-

give me your console numbers!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'll submit a potential ruleset for ya'll in a few days so you can look it over, i think we've got something reasonable going in socal, but i'll see what you guys think in a bit

Jem.

Smash Master
I just meant so we can play decent rules, didnt mean come up with rules for tournament play.
As in, 3 stock, 7 minute time limit, no items or final smashes. Pretty much what I wanna play with friends on wifi with.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
I'll play wiht you Jem. my wii console number is 1772 3256 8384 2631. I wont have the game till the 9th though. I play Mario at the gameclucks, dunno if i ever played you though.

Jem.

Smash Master
Eggz/DJ Combo/Silent Wolf/Ka-Master. Assuming you consider them professional. And if you're coming to THIS upcoming march GC, Kage from Quebec I think it is, is coming.

Jem.

Smash Master
Alright John, when/where?
XD.
Well if we do both and WA wants me to do brawl crews with them just let me know. March 5th is soooo close, it is hard to wait for brawlz.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Oh Melee crew battles!?!?! YAYUUZZ, I have to redeem myself in crews lol. I played like **** at AME and Pound 3 in crews haha.. oorrr I got ***** fair and square oh well..

What do you do to not get nervous in crews? lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Oh Melee crew battles!?!?! YAYUUZZ, I have to redeem myself in crews lol. I played like **** at AME and Pound 3 in crews haha.. oorrr I got ***** fair and square oh well..

What do you do to not get nervous in crews? lol.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i do way better in crews than i do in anything else with melee haha

i'm pretty sure it still is primarily a melee tourney, but the brawl entry fee better be at least what the melee entry fee is.

Top Bottom