• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
You mean in low teir? No, but it's not a very easy mistake and you have to instantly transform back. We don't have limitations on character use in regular tournaments though.

there wont even be a low tier this time, but there will be a falcon only tourney. (captain falcon.)
and of course 1v1 and 2v2.
usually about 30 people come.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Oh, Gimpy! I need my interview, I'm gonna use parts of it for the opening of me combo video. Just because I'm too lazy to use random mario commercials.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
VarietyBarrage said:
captian falcon ditto? 5 dollar

Lol, sweet. You've got yourself a Falcon ditto money match.

...I'm goin' only Falcon for the next 2 weeks >_>

And yeah nacho#1, there's going to be a Falcon only tourney for realz. So get that Falcon up to par!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
so seriously i dont play falcon whats the deal with me haha according to the poll gimpy should be able to use bowser

*agrees with the poll*

can you only vote once on that thing even though it keeps changing? haha i voted for eggz mario > eggz fox and now i cant vote on this, obviously much more important poll

really? wierd. Ill see what i can do about that.
i guess weve come to an agreement that gimpy can use bowser in the falcon tourney.
it will be FD only too.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Yeah I haven't been able to vote for anything for awhile either >.> I voted on that stupid "Whats better Taco Bell or Jack in the Box" and I accidentally put Jack in the Box. We don't even have Jack in the Box in Canada. lol
I vote Gimpy should be able to use bowser btw.

*Imagines Gimpy somehow wins and everyone complains that he didn't use Falcon xD*

apple

Smash Rookie
hope i can make this one! like a hour drive though : P and iv seen gimpy's bowser in action : P so i think what the heck he should play him.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Yeah Justin, there'll be a smashfest, buuut unfortunately showing up before 10 wouldn't be of much use, because I don't get home until around then. Soo, anytime after 10 is fine.

Annd...no Soccer johns @ darksidius. Just skip. And tell them you're sick...annd..there's...a big snow ball...blocking your way to the soccer game?

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
No problem... I might be busy until then anyway. We recording, or what? And by any chance... do you have change for a 100? For my money matches, I mean.

The title, first post, and 'poll' have been updated.
Shane/Ammon - If you were expecting me and Teddy, sorry to let you down. :p
Also, there was nothing I could've done to change the poll so people could vote again.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Let's just say all of skypal along with Teddy and Tori as panelists, just because they seem to be the most unbiased and knowledgable regarding smash as a whole.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand why Teddy and Tori are more qualified as panelists thn Otto or Me?
Im not saying that they are not, Im just wondering what's your logic Reggie?

Top Bottom