• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
w00t! 8th place at the biweekly today. I almost beat SilentSpectre! Heh... I made a lot of people mad by doing well with pikachu. Only five, Reggie?

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Seems like a waste to do more than 5 on one money match. I'm not the one who can afford Digipen tuition here. XD

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
hahaha . . . okay. Five works. I'll see you on friday, I guess. I beat Kizzo's young link in the tourney today, so there's my Reggie warm-up.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Hey Justin, are you coming to the next Gameclucks?? You had better. It's bad enough you haven't gone so far.

And I belive me and Gimpy have a Money Match to do. I also believe Gimpy said the first stage is going to be FD. ^____^

Also Justin, you should encourage the Digipen kids to host another tourney at the college. They've done a couple in the past. Sooo...they should do more. It's been eons since the last one. EONS.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey sir smashers im iori from planet memphis i was wondering how and were is the death by **** or dbr thread at any help may save your planet im in the insomnia in the atlantic south is the reginal zones but basically what im look for is the song to zelgadis shinded blinded bob money overdose and the king i have to have their songs its driving me crazy any help is appreciated

Ps Oh hey money has its drawbacks

Oh jeez, I have also been trying to get my hands on those songs, i think that the one in shine blinded was a custom track so we cant get it. aww. man, i wanted to use it in my video so i can be just like him. :urg:
but yea theyre the best in the world pretty much. EVOLUTION was my favorite.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Clod > Isai + Darkrain + Farce
Clod is better than ^^^ all those guys put together :p

That's not even possible Justin.
By the way, We WILL be having a falcon only tourney next GC (9th) so make plans to stay a little later.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
jv nub stock... (what?)

ka we have our money match so that i'll just lose, you shouldn't let me be close to you in friendlies lol especially shouldn't have me winning

as fun as it is to make fun of luigi and what not it just shouldn't be happening

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
jv nub stock... (what?)

ka we have our money match so that i'll just lose, you shouldn't let me be close to you in friendlies lol especially shouldn't have me winning

as fun as it is to make fun of luigi and what not it just shouldn't be happening

Lol, they're called MIND GRAINES Gimpy. Mind Graines into making you Money Match me! ^_^...>_> for sho.

Can't wait for Gameclucks....mainly because of the Falcon only tourney. It's going to be amazing.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
I say gimpy should have to be gannon because its like Falcon's dad so its close enough and gimpy uses him too.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Wow RC...wow. You would think that for a Falcon Only Tournament, you would do whatever necessary to come. Even kill. >_>

I agree with Gimpy being Ganon.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Lol, I think Teddy will win the Falcon tourney with his hilarious auto-kill techniques versus Falcon.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
You would like to think that wouldn't you Ka...however finding a ride over the Pass will be quite dificult in addition to getting ready for finals...I'll see what strings I can pull.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Wow RC...wow. You would think that for a Falcon Only Tournament, you would do whatever necessary to come. Even kill. >_>

I agree with Gimpy being Ganon.
LOL

I dont know about a Eggzer winning all 1v1, 2v2, and Falcon Onry :p

I think you would need at least a level 9 gannondorf to win 2v2s ;)

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Yay. So I CAN make this next one.

It'll be a tight schedule, but I'll go to this, come back to B'ham, and attend the WWU tourney, all within several hours of eachother....woot.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
haha, my auto-kill tactics with falcon are quite good. you should ask Otto about the falcon kick KO on Stadium.

btw snow is pretty gay. I got off work at 11:30 Pm and got home at 4:30 Am.....it should only be a 20 minute drive....

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
A little extra fun fact for those who were interviewed.

Eggz's interview - when asked who he would like to play if he could play anyone- Direct Quote
"I'd like to play green mario because I hear he's pretty fat."

... lol

Distort

Smash Rookie
How many people usually show up to these things?
I'm thinking about coming up there to see how bad I really suck at SSBM :)
BTW, if you are Zelda and accidently morph into sheik... is it a disqualification?

Top Bottom