• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
He's probably referring to Sheik, Marth and Samus, LOL. Speaking of which, my Link versus your Bowser MM!!

allamericanreject17

Smash Cadet
since im comming to this one with some cash i will mm who i was going to before like

EGGZ
KA-master
WOLF

and if there is anyone else wanna?

i think i will be bringing $30 so yeah

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Don't listen to Eggz on the 10 dollar mm idea, mm me too! Young Link, an easy win 4 u m i rite?

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I'm kind of thinking about coming to this but money might be a slight issue so.....

1. how many people would be able to make it (estimated total) to the nov11 tourney for singles ?

2. anybody interested in n64 money matches?

i dont think we have room for using a tv for n64 smash. these take long enough as it is.
at the last tourney there was around 36 people for 1v1.
if you bring your own tv maybe we can make room for ssb. i dont know for sured though.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Don't listen to Eggz on the 10 dollar mm idea, mm me too! Young Link, an easy win 4 u m i rite?

Hero sublime is much better than me. He is easily the best in WA. I don't reccomend money matching him. I however, am definitly not good. I suck balls. I'm also not very good at SSBM.

allamericanreject17

Smash Cadet
HA you guys are funny paul was telling me how hero has been getting way better and using c.falcon and eggz i played you once at nates you ***** me like i was a ***** on a sidewalk

Eggz

Smash Hero
OH that was you! LoL allrighty. I thought you were at GC or somethin. You should've told me who you were, then I would've money matched you/lied about my identity. >_> LOL good games though.

Did you do the falcon ditto ffa with items on and 99 stock at mute city with us?

allamericanreject17

Smash Cadet
OH that was you! LoL allrighty. I thought you were at GC or somethin. You should've told me who you were, then I would've money matched you/lied about my identity. >_> LOL good games though.

Did you do the falcon ditto ffa with items on and 99 stock at mute city with us?
ummm no ok i only played you once and it was at toris smash fest he had a while ago if you dont remember i was using the name sexy lol but yeah i olny remember you by the name

Next time, we need to actually destroy ALL the cars k? and i see teddy's jealous so he can participate next time too. ;)

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
I wont make it to this game clucks. So grats to whoever takes first at this one, I expect a mm with you for the next one.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Whoa dang, that's crazy Blair! Gameclucks will be crap without you there! I guess I'll have to rely on Wolf to get my Green Green/Japes training. Poo!

And actually Wolf, you got the 1001 post according to my comp. Not impressive in the least. Though it might just be my bunk comp deceiving me.

Dan-O!

Smash Rookie
My 'break' isn't going so well. This game is too much fun. Though, I still don't know if I'll be able to make the November gameclucks.

No mo' jumpfreak. New start. Feels...fresh. haha.

Top Bottom