• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
roffle.

Mike Gimpy Ammon and I are going to a party-ish kinda thing at my friend's house in bothell friday, so I don't think we wlil be making Nate's. so cya all saturday.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Wow...way to kill the gameclucks thread...Reggie.

Anyways, why was this thread allowed to fat back to page 2? That's dumbb. Money match @ people I haven't played! Plz?

Oh yeah, post the 2v2 finals plzkthx gimpy.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ka we should record a money match or osmething so you play fairly seriously at least.

i want my matches with you recorded they are to fun lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
mmm delicious, word spreads already. gotta love the smash community.

we dont have to many details yet, there will be a topic made when ew have more info most likely

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
lol plz tell me you are the best in your crew delphiki.

I just think it'd be great to be in a crew with the top 4 characters and being the best.

P.S. tell everyone :O

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
cant wait till saturday I hope i dont have to play tori first match liek i did last time it was all haxed

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i hope i somehow get to play randoms the entire tourney w/o having to play any good players because the randoms took them all out on crazy fluke matches so i win.

that'd be cool.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
XD. The Master Plan is way too good.

Gimpy, bring the dvd you recorded everything on pllzzzzzz. I wants it. Give us the DVD. >_>

Otto, what's our team name a'gonna be?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
if you guys have something thats capable of getting the dvd to play so you can capture it i'd be fine with that, you can also have the last tourneys stuff...

at this gameclucks lets keep the recorded matches the good ones, i've got like 2 sets of random vs random on here lol

also try to keep tags on for that tv just to make sure things go smoothly

in between recorded SETS stop the dvd recorder then press record before the next one begins, it auto chapters thingies to make it a lot easier to navigate yeayuhhhzz

you know what? maybe i'll just be in charge of that part of the tourney lol people will forget to stop it and forget to start it again and we could lose something like silent vs nate which would be poop. because silent vs nate is pretty kewlz. lolz.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
So I have exchanged a couple of emails with Southcenter about setting something up there for a tournament.
I do not think I will have time to meet with them until I get back from Hawaii on Feb 21st.
I am still waiting for Alderwood to get back to me.

I guess Southcenter hosted some Pokemon tournament a while ago... ? Anyone know anything about that event? How did it go? What part of the mall was used? Was it all 10 year olds? Who the heck plays Pokemon? (I barely even know what it is... but I know enough to know Afro Justin sucks because he plays a pokemon character in Smash... I hope thats right??) (J/K)

Anyway... moving forward with planning something.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
i knew they used to use that mall for those tournaments i never played in one but i always saw a bunch but i dont remember where it was excatly and they used to have the same type of thing at the seatac mall for yu-gi-oh tournaments but its not even being used anymore just trying to help

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
gameclucks guy said:
but I know enough to know Afro Justin sucks because he plays a pokemon character in Smash...
lol.

i dont really have anything else to post so i'll include this sentance to put me over the ten character limit.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
lol.

i dont really have anything else to post so i'll include this sentance to put me over the ten character limit.
It's actually spelled "sentence." You should drop Ganon and pick up another color of Bowser instead.

Tori, we can stay on Saturday night as well, right?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Uhh.

Jesse MMs
10$ MM Advanced slobs
5$ MM Falcon ditto

James
5$ advanced slobs

Other Oregon
5$ Advanced Slobs

Adam
10$ Mario VS Ganondorf

Gonzales
5$ Advanced slobs

Gimpyfish
5$ Mario vs Ganon (for the sake of recording)

Nate
5$ Advances slobs (maybe)

emos, mm? 5$
halfzy, mm? 5$
mark, mm? 5$
blair? mm? 5$

Otto
Chair race MM. Except this time, you have to use regular four legged chairs. WHO WILL RISE TO THE TITLE OF CHAMPION? SHANE, OR OTTO...Or mable? D=

Where did you record me vs Nate Gimpy...?
I didn't play him once while your DVD recorder was recording, I think you mean me vs Link form last GC. DL then YS.

Shane - I'd mm you if I had enough money to pay you if I lost, I'll try to mm people before that then. =P first to win 3 in a row. XD

Ammon I think our team name will be super ***** but iono
what about "Super Luigi Ka-Master force hyper team featuring silent wolf and his amazing. tori and bladewise will probably get 8 stcoked by bowser"

Eggz

Smash Hero
"Super Luigi Ka-Master force hyper team featuring silent wolf and his amazing. tori and bladewise will probably get 8 stcoked by bowser but not mediocre egg man and zeru the heru yurimeshi from gundam wing"

I think thats more...gewd. Allright, DBR style mm Otto. I kinda didnt wanna though. MMing you is like MMing Ammon, since we play so often.

okay then, I didn't really wanna. I just thought you'd wanna.
emos, mm?
halfzy, mm?
mark, mm?
gimpy, mm?
others, mm?
blair? mm?
we can still chair race tho rite?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, chair race is on like donkey kong. We'll have to take some time to forumulate a method, but I'm sure we can manage. EX: Maintain a semi-sitting posistion (while holding the chair to your buttocks), and first the the teriyaki store wins, maybe.

C'mon guys, that's racist and you know it! How rude. Making fun of how they don't use E's and R's. ******town would be much more appropriate. LEAVE IT TO SHANE.

I can't think of counter racism.
Racism mm at GC while on chairs?
Why can't Stevie Wonder see?
We can have Teddy be the judge.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
okay then, I didn't really wanna. I just thought you'd wanna.
emos, mm?
halfzy, mm?
mark, mm?
gimpy, mm?
others, mm?
blair? mm?
we can still chair race tho rite?
HAHA i never heard you talk before WOLF but thats the funniest crap i ever seen me V.S you MM hahahaha umm i could but this month im a lil short on cash so next one we can do it plus i have liek been promising EGGZ for i dunno how long me and him would have a MM

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
im bringing my camera so i can get some matches recorded so i can get my ganon combo video started anyone wanna help me IZOUT

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Hmm maybe I will try SeaTac mall also (or whatever its called now... The Commons or some such??) - That mall is depressed and crappy...so its prob cheaper.

Totem Lake Mall in Kirkland is mega depressed... we could prob go in there, set up and run it w/o paying one since no one is there to know if we did or not...

Top Bottom