• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Eggz = the suck

Haha, I think Otto is a better fox than I am, but I also remember 2-0ing him at fd onry also. (followed by **** City...)

I can't even remember where Otto and I stand in tourneys. Its like me = 4 and he = 3 or something....

BladeWise

Smash Lord
How is it?

Worth every penny?

I might not be able to make next gameclucks....unless Jeff drives us down. (just me and him, no other crewmates this time.)
.....it's incredible. seriously. There's soooo many incredible matches. plus to see King's jiggly almost beat Captain Jack = priceless. also, seeing Isai knee 3 people at once = loss of bowel control.

btw, you are making to Gameclucks. no johns.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Yea...I'd be disappointed if I couldn't make it.

I need to start placing again or something...haha.

New goal: get 1/2 as good as Otto at tech skill.

*trains*

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
if i come to this gameclucks thing on the 10th...it will be my first smash tourney so im expecting a good challenge
halfzy: MM? $5, best of 5, advanced slobs? OR I'd be happy to use Ganon the whole time unless u like main sheik or something..???

I hope you WA guys are able to put together a large scale tourney sometime. I concurr; it would be ALOT of work.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm having a LOT a LOT a LOT of personal stuff going on i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to make it to this tourney, but i'll try to it could be helpful to me to do something i like i guess

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
again, i've got a whole lot of incredibly hard personal stuff going on, i'll do my best to make it because i think it'd help me to be among friends, but i'm just not sure at this point

Eggz

Smash Hero
Friends is where its at. You can come hang out with me Mike ammon and my friend skyler friday night in bothel too if you like? That'd be way too good.

Anyway, the tournament will prevent you from sitting around reflecting on how much life sucks. Smash is way too good at helping that.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Shane - smashfest this friday? I'm gonna try and convince jeff to drive us down to gameclucks. But if you guys are hosting, we could come down on friday and spend the night / get in good practice. Kosher?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Back up off our grill Dan. XD

Its really just hanging out at mine and mike's non smasher friend's house. I'm not quite certain there will be alot of smash going down.

Gimpy, I am not busy monday. Ammon and I dont have school on mondays.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
i'm having a LOT a LOT a LOT of personal stuff going on i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to make it to this tourney, but i'll try to it could be helpful to me to do something i like i guess
this is blair
Well what makes wonder how these things happened to you when YOU ARE SUPOSE TO BE ASLEEP!!!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
/random

MMs to one and all, Im actually hoping to do a lot this tourney since the most ive ever done at a tourney is like... 1 maybe 2? lol

also, i vote random tourney after all is said and done including 2on2

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
You guys. I'm coming down with some people for the Feb10th tourney and Sastopher had said last time he came up here that he would give me housing the next time I came down to WA if I needed it. I need someone to help me get in contact with him ASAP plzkthx.

EDIT: I no longer need help in obtaining Chris's contact information. Thankyou.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I can house Oregon

I work Friday til 10 so you guys would have to show up after then.

If you need my address pm me.

Edit: oh ya, smashfest my house Friday, invite only(ask me), sorry I can only fit so many people so this will be the norms and oregon.

I guess that means you'll house SILENT WOLF too.
btw, Gimpy started posting those WA matches.
Gimpy - don't post crappy ones of me plzkthx
that ganon vs sheik one was good though. except miss timing up-Bs into everything XD

ototo_san

Smash Rookie
Me and my friend will be going to this tourny

havent been to this one in a while it will be fun (getting owned -_-);; haha

Top Bottom