• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

nublet06

Smash Lord
so every time i tell people about how i want to travel to washington over the summer they all want to join in.

so some time during june/july when you guys have your monthly you can expect some socal loving. which im sure you will all enjoy because im not sure that people usually travel to washington as much as you guys travel out of washington.

Most likely there will be 4 or 5 people from my crew. i also talked to azeem who is from deep socal and he liked the idea so a few of them could come along. and im sure it wouldnt be too hard to convince the superfriends guys to come along as well.

i would like to take the train, but at the same time i wouldnt want to bug anyone for rides to places because we would probly be there for 2-3 days. so i might drive. but dang...what a long drive.

expect to have one of your biggest monthlies this summer.

<3

Eggz

Smash Hero
Its where you upsmash consecutively and combo it into an uair and then combo that into a baited upsmash. You wisconsin kids should know that better than anyone else.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
****...what a great combo.... *tear*

I'm pretty sure I have some footage of me doing that somewhere. (We record matches here on occasion)

I should post it and copyright it. It'll spread like wildfire...

Oh wait, people do it all the time anyways X-D

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
For some reason my mom scheduled me til 5:30am Friday, so I cant have a smashfest friday, and i get no sleep before having to drive up to BC.

Shane, Otto says go to his house, then I'll pick you guys up on the way to canada, and teddy can come over in the morning or something...

*sigh*

Eggz

Smash Hero
Man that sucks. Sorry Nate D=

I'll buy you energy drinks n stuff...even though you have a full time job. >_> Nvm.

Alright, to Otto's...AVEC MOI

*girls all get wet*
Girls: OMG FRENCH SEX KTHX

Is there any way you and Teddy could switch off driving so you could at least sleep a little Nate?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Alright. Five of us are definatley going to Canada.

Jumpfreak, Miserable, Sexual Fire, Balefireboy, and West Coast Wes.

And I am issuing a crew battle challenge vs. Sssp.

We aren't really a crew, but I'm thinking our temporary name will be Thhhp!

So...

Sssp vs Thhhp! $5 mm crew battle (1 dollar each :p)

You guys in?

Why wouldn't we be? Oh yea, we don't have Ka-master and RC, but im sure we'll still do it. =P
its only a dollar. we have 4 people so we each get 5 stocks too. we'll prolly do a fat crew battle vs canada too. u guys and us together.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Nate -
I will donate a couple cans of Bawls for the drive as well (wish I had my energy drinks down at GC at times like this...).
So when you stop by GC, have Dan call me and I will authorize a couple cans to go out the door for free with you all.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Dan, call me and give me gameclucks guys number?

RC, get your ***...in my house. NOW.

We have four, maybe five if Mike goes, which he might be. So 4v4. And I say we make it 3$.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Were having some weird church group with like 120 people, and they pay hella money to keep the place open after hours.

I'm getting off @ 5:30, and I plan on leaving my house @ 8, maybe 8:30, so you should come to my house around then, we will stop and get otto and shane, then off to GC then off to Canada, I haven't spoken to mike but he can either show up at my house at that time, or be somewhere on the way to get picked up, like otto's, or GC, or somewhere else if its not too far off I-5.

Will GC even have anyone there @ 9? if not we got a problem lolz, Chris do you know how we can do this, because this work thing kinda blew it >.>

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
No one picked up the $$!!! :(

We are/were open on Friday until Midnight...

****.... Does someone have PayPal in BC that I can send the cash too??

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Triple post but with hours between them...

Gimpyfish - I fyou are around, you should come to GC... some people playing Smash down here. They have day passes so they are here until prob midnight.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Eggz took second! ZOMG

Beat Ryan twice. (Unlike Otto) Ryan says sadface
Beat FalseFalco
Did other cool stuff
Top 4:
Nate (The Man...with the hair...who just dont care)
Shane(brought the pain, it's hard to explain, but he...came.>_>)
Ryan(He was playin shane, but he was dyin...of hunger...so he bought some pizza...but the match was over)
Otto(Who...SUPA *****.)

2v2
Clod Zero (Nate Otto)
JohnCarlination
idk

Top Bottom