• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

I play smash at my house on a couch so I'm used to them, I kinda like couches more. =P
Giant bean-bag chairs are cool though.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
stacks of hay > bean bag chairs > chairs > couch > hole in the ground to poop in > haunted lazy boy recliner

stacks of hay ftw.

btw...

mission complete on halo nub pwning. that was a great emergency call XD

WE NEED SOMEBODY TO OWN NOOBS IMMEDIATELY!

bowser accepts the challange

*owns some nubs*

XD

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
good job gimpu

ok late shout outs but here they are=)

canada - too much fun <3 you all. some of you need to learn how to fall asleep though (certainly NOT tiep)

adam - ganon is too good (not really, hes ok though, but "ok" is much better than bowser) glad i could convince you to play a cool character again and not pick gay jigglypuff *points to tiep*
eric - earwick combo is too good. seriously. too good. i cant believe i lost bowser vs ganon, thats gayness. XD you are too good for gimpyfish, for realz.
ryan - haha i cant tell if you just dont ever care about the game, or if you care to much about the game *remembers you not wanting to play the last match after your double missed recovery as ganon and you being all bitter* lol your a funny kid, stop back airing people with my bowser toys XD
tiep - tiep you are too good, your samus is good, and not ridiculously gay, which makes my tummy smile with happiness.
john - roy is terrible, yeah, terrible. you are awesome, your peach is wicked good, and is not gay, which makes my tummy smile with happiness. (YEAH, ITS JUST LIKE TIEPS!!! LOLOLOL)

eggz - roy vs bowser wasn't finished, and we barely played at all, thats dumb.
ka-m - OMG I NEED TO PLAY YOU MOREEEEE!!!!! you're luigi is to fun, way way WAY to fun. ganon vs luigi and bowser vs luigi are too good.
hero - ylink actually kinda scares bowser, ganon it is.
silent - zomg play shiek more or i'll punch you in your foxy face. (i'm not comin onto you when i say i'll punch your foxy face... its more a reference to your character... well... maybe i'm coming onto you a little)
nate - *questions how you got eliminated* hmmm........ whateva, i wish i could make it to your smahsfests more. take me to spokane.

umm...

buncha other peeps - good games maybe, you have a pretty good X character and we had Z specific memory, and it was pretty adjective.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Adam says:
yoyo
Adam says:
I work friday from 7-3:30
Adam says:
but I probably will wanna take the day off anyways
Adam says:
so come on by XD
Adam says:
but I only take the day off if u coming b4 Friday @ 4pm

Okay, so I guess we need to get to Canada after 4 on friday. XD

CANADA SITUATION:

I would REALLY like to know how all of this is going to work before hand so I don't have to sit back here in Washington with Shane hating everyone who went without us again.
I guess Gimpy and Dan's crew and them are taking the train I guess?
I don't know If I can get that kinda $ but If I have to, I guess I will. (Man *****). I also don't know if Shane can, and us two sitting back AGAIN would be gay. So.....NATE? Are we driving? all we need are our IDs and possibly our birth certificates until 2008.

ANYONE GOING TO THE CANADA TOURNEY PLEASE POST WHEN YOU'RE GOING AND HOW
let's get this all figured out okay?

I think I remember Adam saying we can't show up before 4pm on Friday but I don;t know if that's right or not.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
gimpy isn't going to canada, i've told people multiple times.

i'll be visiting colleges that weekend, i cant make it, sorry guys T-T

i want to smash friday, but ya'lls leaving friday mornin i'd wager xD

Eggz

Smash Hero
Dan and Mark are riding their own car up to Canada.

Me and Reggie are probably gonna get to nate's at like 3 PM friday. Then Nate is gonna drive me you teddy reggie and him, and house with Adam. I cant afford train.

Yea I'm driving and whoever can come, whats teamsies?

Edit- This is Tori.... for some reason it signed me off and logged Otto on, because I KNOW I logged in as me xD.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
So how does this work when you all go to Canada? Is it an actual tournament with cash prizes?

If so, lets say some LAN Center, we will use GC as an example, wanted to donate some $$ to the pot...how would said LAN Center do that?

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Gimpy - Did you get some good noob smashing in?
Did you play the same kid as the last time? (Mason is his name, he is a legit Pro Halo2 player)

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
So how does this work when you all go to Canada? Is it an actual tournament with cash prizes?

If so, lets say some LAN Center, we will use GC as an example, wanted to donate some $$ to the pot...how would said LAN Center do that?
o.O

What are you trying to say, Chris?

A bunch of us are going to the Canada tourney, and, as far as I know, its just hosted by people in a house. (We all throw in $$$, compete, and get returns depending on how we place.)

I dont think 'said' LAN center would be able to donate to the pot on such short notice...unless people visited 'said' LAN center and picked up some cash.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
heh... i'll take gameclucks money to canada with me and put it in the pot... >_>

heh...

>_>
<_<

anyways, some very good halo player ownage indeed, i 4 stocked most of them with no problems, no di + no experience = zero-death's all around, even with bowser xD

i roy dittod somebody and zero-deathed him every life with the exact same combo LOL

fair dtilt fair dtilt uair grab fthrow dtilt uair fsmash X4

that was way to fun XD

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
So if someone was to come by GC that was going to Canada (as long as I knew when they were coming by so I could make sure some cash was there), GameClucks would be willing to donate $50 to the prize pool, you all could decide how that was to be broken up as long as all of it went to prizes.

Sort of a Thank You for coming to GC Tournaments and specifically a Thank You to the Canada guys for making the trip to come to GC Tournaments.

Someone should call me to arrange for a pick up - 425 770 0045

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
What time are you all leaving to go to BC?
Friday or Saturday?

We do not open until 3pm Fri and Noon Sat (prob 11am this Sat though as I have a Halo 2v2 tournament)... So I can leave the cash with someones name on it for pick up (in case I am not there).

Eggz and Ammon - Since I live semi-close to you all, maybe dropping it off to one of you in Monroe would be the best way to do it....???

We'll be leaving Friday most likely after 3pm. Not too much after though, so it should work out.
If when shane comes to nates and doesnt have the money, we can just pick it up on the way.

K.
Nate - Can I come over at like noon tomorrow? I have a half day. =P
I want to get A LOT of practice in since Ive had none this week aside from 1 day of bentown.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I havn't played since I was at nate's. I've been sick T_T

I hear its better to not play for a while

EX: Gimpy

>_>

Anyway, I dont have school friday, so I'll be over to Nate's early friday morning. ^_^

I don't have school on friday either, and if nate doesnt want ppl over too early, come to my house. at any time. call my house phone and if that doesnt work, call bens cell cause he might be there.

i guess i made a new sig, but itll be gone in a day when my new ones done.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL quite the sig Otto.

I wanna play smash too. After I get some of my "word class" homework done tomorrow, Ill go to your house before coolege. GET IT? COOLEGE? LAWL

I'll go to your house early friday Otto. I cant go anywhere thursday I dont think because I have college at night.

Top Bottom