• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

It would be nice to go back down to SoCal, but in a different way than last time XD.
Wow Neal, wow. I was going to warn him too. =P
I'm going to get a job now.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Rumors have it a Super Champ Combo is in the works. But I dunno who's spreading those rumors.
I KNOW WHO IT IS!

ITS YOU!!!

zomg! <3 feb tourney. >_> 2 on 2 tourney sounds like gimpy isn't entering because nobody will want to play with him... maybe if silv comes, meh.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
So if I did this largish GC Halo2/SSBM Tournament I would be shooting for the school break in April...
I will need some SERIOUS help though trying to line up Sponsors and a Venue...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
we can see what we can do as far as getting smashers interested, i dont really know what i could do beyond that, perhaps talk to some of the bigger smash organizers about what they've done in the past.

I'll start messaging people and get back to you.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm double posting because an edit didn't seem like it'd get noticed enough.

i've got a rules change idea. it relates to daves stupid rule (the "you cant counterpick the stage you just won on" rule)

i dont even know if we actually USE that rule, but i was just randomly thinking we should have the ability to counterpick neutral stages multiple times, but perhaps ban the multiple pickings of the counter only stages like mute city, peaches castle (which should be banned already), and coughgreengreenscough. but you could pick say pokemon stadium multiple times, since its a random stage already?

just an idea though, i dont even know if it makes sense. lol

I hope u mean 2on2 cause youre my partner ammon. right?
lets NOT change the rules unless it involves only FoD on the random set.

shane i have NO IDEA! target...?

Oh yea, I had an idea:

Ben still really wants to be in Ssssp! so i told him if he makes it onto the power rankings or quits WoW, he would get in if everyone esle agrees. agree?

ill tell nate to post a time where we can al meet up at his place tomorrow so we dont leave mega-late or anything.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94694
this is the link to the sakuracon 07 tourney. i found it in pacific west. anyone wanna go? reggie makes me not want to from what he sid last time though =P

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
...haha, from the sounds of it, he's thinking it'll be 'huge' - and if that is the case, I'll certainly try to make it. But wtf @ the prize being an n64 last time, LOL.

It'll prolly be like PAX aka not worth it.
Waiting for nothing to beat no one special. Unless theres a FAAAAAT prize.

Can some1 confirm mike for the spokane trip otherwise we'll take ben. call him shane.

Of course we are. If we do, that would make it so we have 5 tourneys in a row week to week etc.
So....Who's coming to that...?
me, Nate, and IM GUESSING teddy shane ben whoever?

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Brackets are up....

Tio isnt that great for posting brackets, but the system works well for keeping it organized.

But they are up!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
thank you gameclucks guy...

btw are we going to use the power rankings to help seed stuff in future tourneys so its more... DRAMATIC!!! DUN DUN DUNNN!!!!

tio can do it as far as i'm aware fo realz.

I don't like the kind of seeding where you put me up against someone like Nate or Shane. I like the kind where we divided regions though.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Couches at GC...?

Do I need to get rid of them and replace them with chairs?
My Halo crew thinks so....

What do you all think?

ALSO - Gimpy are you in town or over in Spokane?
If you are in Edonds, you should come to GC RIGHT NOW!!
There is some Smash going down and I need someone to school these Halo kids in it :)
If you do come and I am not here, just have the guy at the counter call me and I will OK you for free play tonight.

Top Bottom