• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Nate, our name should probably be something along the lines of, "Ammon and Nate are probably going to 8 stock Silent wolf and Mediocre Man...twice in a row...no-damage-clear...and us both as Bowser"
Nice random use of formal and informal monickers LOL.

Eggz

Smash Hero
rofl. Best team name ever. Yes Reggie, I accept your 10$ mm. DEAL.

1v1 crewbattle kthx. This time 3-5$ entry fee. I love those things.

We should do an all "beta test" tourney so i can camp 4 times more hardcore than temple. >.>
reggie are you riding with us to spokane ma man?

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
So I just thought I should let everyone know that it's not looking too good for me coming down to this coming weekends GC...I'll see what I can do though....

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
We should do an all "beta test" tourney so i can camp 4 times more hardcore than temple. >.>
reggie are you riding with us to spokane ma man?
Totally, where else can you find sheiks who can't chain throw and wanna mm our entire region?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltes

Turtles In A Half Shell!

Turtle Power!!!!
They're The World's Most Fiercome Fighting Team!

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
The batman theme song is soo! much better.

otto- sence it is snowing we most likly will not have scoole tommorow so do you want to get together?

Umm, It might have to be after 10 or later cause me Nate and teddy are playing at nate's house.
I was looking for u after school but you ninjad or somethin

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Soooo I definately don't think I am coming home this weekend for the tourney...too much snow...so my ride isn't really interested...

Patooty

Smash Ace
There's not expected to be anymore snow from now till at least sunday so I think we're on. If all goes according to plan we should be there @ edmonds station @ approx 9PM. 5 of us are already confirmed to go so all that's left to do is get the tickets and go.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Yeah, for a sec I was scared that I wouldn't be able to get down either. But the snow isn't bad at all on the roads. School wasn't even dealyed this morning.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
School was closed out where I am. No one is really driving. I hope I can make it this friday to Nate's. : /

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I need to get down to one of your guys' smashfests and compete against quality players for a night.

When? Where?

I'd have to buy a train ticket in advance. X-D

Top Bottom